Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

well that's not all, you also get to piss all over everything with no negative consequences

Yinlock posted:

it's the duck life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

When the foreign wealthy sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

me: *wearing a usa flag pin on my red lumberjack outfit* i hear that, fellow americans

ah, look, i spy a patriotic hipster

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
can someone suggest me an av that is very 2017. i need to be a trendsetter here....

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i feel like rear end cuz i got no rear end to feel

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

succ posted:

can someone suggest me an av that is very 2017. i need to be a trendsetter here....

drawn one your self

lovely looking avs is ok

or go find one of the many threads that artsy bored weirdos make to give avs aawau

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this should be added to the OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD6GoGNyX4s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i drun kaf but i think i figured out nationalism

the problem is

if we dont close the borders then women i have designated as property will have options of loving guys who arent me

and this may not be a problem for you, but its a problem for me

*furiously copy/pastes memes from /pol/ and r/donald*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its a way of making an organism/living structure big.

the other (serious) alternative is corperations who are trying to kill nationstates and nationalism because they want you to be little corporate cucks :shrug: and they control popular media etc and ofc they have brainwashed u

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
but w/abt the corporations funding nationalism because they want a captive audience like Amazon is going to have after destroying brick and mortar retail :thunk:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
nationalists all know deep down that they are inferior and struggle to "level the playing field" by leveraging the savagery of whites against their racial/sexual/political superiors.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
biological transendence, brought to you by Amazon. When you think of super-organism think of Amazon.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

i drun kaf but i think i figured out nationalism

the problem is

if we dont close the borders then women i have designated as property will have options of loving guys who arent me

and this may not be a problem for you, but its a problem for me

*furiously copy/pastes memes from /pol/ and r/donald*

it's about ethics in immigration policy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

but w/abt the corporations funding nationalism because they want a captive audience like Amazon is going to have after destroying brick and mortar retail :thunk:

i got the amazon prime and im staring at a pile of amazon boxes while wearing amazon slippers using a amazon mouse and more amazon products and i got a delivery coming in today and had one yesterday and pretty much im already wired in and absorbed before i knew it by giving over my consciousness to this system, our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

ah, look, i spy a patriotic hipster

indeed, i am very "hip"

if youll excuse me i need to do the traditional usa patriot activity of rolling a log down the river

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

WHAR THE gently caress?? HOW DO I NOT HABE FICKONF ARCHIVES??? BEEN PLAT FOR LIKE 10 FUKEN YEARS??!?!

Also, Trump is momma's lil piss pig.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
these posts aren't going to post themselves. RIP old Trup thread you were a good thread of bad posts. piss tape real, amen.

:orb:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

navyjack posted:

WHAR THE gently caress?? HOW DO I NOT HABE FICKONF ARCHIVES??? BEEN PLAT FOR LIKE 10 FUKEN YEARS??!?!

it's in a mod only forum, not archived

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

navyjack posted:

it was moved to a mods-only subforum pending federal investigation

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

indeed, i am very "hip"

if youll excuse me i need to do the traditional usa patriot activity of rolling a log down the river
is that what you canucks call using the can, eh?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
why is the old thread :rip: ? there were some sweet jaypegs in there that I didn't have a chance to download yet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

is that what you canucks call using the can, eh?

no but it should be

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I had some pretty good posting stats in the last thread, going to be hard to keep that pace.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

2DCAT posted:

why is the old thread :rip: ? there were some sweet jaypegs in there that I didn't have a chance to download yet

nite crew decided to go Full LF apparently

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

deadgoon posted:

it was moved to a mods-only subforum pending federal investigation

:lol: seriously?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

2DCAT posted:

the carson/kushner photoshops were too hot for the feds

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Coolguye posted:

you forgot the part where even in the supposedly corporate hellscape that is the USA that tenement block was a massive bag of fire code violations and the law would have opened the owners and managers to dozens if not hundreds of wrongful death civil suits and criminal negligence charges, but in the U.K. no one will face any sort of official fallout from this because technically no laws were broken! 🤷‍♀️

What's the term for a Good Shoot when you manage to murk 200 poors at once without firing a single shot?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

from what I can tell a photoshop was so low energy it got the thread closed.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Cephalocidal posted:

What's the term for a Good Shoot when you manage to murk 200 poors at once without firing a single shot?
"Capital!"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
do better guys

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

i got the amazon prime and im staring at a pile of amazon boxes while wearing amazon slippers using a amazon mouse and more amazon products and i got a delivery coming in today and had one yesterday and pretty much im already wired in and absorbed before i knew it by giving over my consciousness to this system, our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Same but with my drug dealer

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the tree of posting must occasionally be watered with the blood of threads

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ArmZ posted:

the tree of posting must occasionally be watered with the blood of threads

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

It's almost too hideous to comprehend or game out but my sleep starved brain is trying - do they spend the money safely detonating the unclaimed and unidentified bodies of the poor to fix the London skyline or do they cordon it off and let it stand as a monument to their sins because they're too cheap and/or chickenshit to follow through?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cephalocidal posted:

It's almost too hideous to comprehend or game out but my sleep starved brain is trying - do they spend the money safely detonating the unclaimed and unidentified bodies of the poor to fix the London skyline or do they cordon it off and let it stand as a monument to their sins because they're too cheap and/or chickenshit to follow through?

Probably the former, but not right away. You've got to wait for the angry people to settle down and get distracted by other things.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
I woke up to find the trump thread archived and thought 'hmm c-spam must've actually gotten shut down'.

You can imagine my disappointment.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ckwiesr posted:

I woke up to find the trump thread archived and thought 'hmm c-spam must've actually gotten shut down'.

You can imagine my disappointment.

imagine my shock

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

all those shitposts lost in time, like tears in rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

indeed, i am very "hip"

ya the timber industry is really big in the pacific northwest i understand

you from washington or oregon?

• Locked thread