Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Not surprising, I didnt even know it existed prior to the McElshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

You can watch all of mbmbam during the trial and never pay anything unless $6 a month for old SNL reruns sounds like a good idea to you

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

inferis posted:

You can watch all of mbmbam during the trial and never pay anything unless $6 a month for old SNL reruns sounds like a good idea to you

That's a little unfair. There aren't a ton of original shows, but the ones there are solid.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Bajillion Dollar Properties is good but I also watched everything I was interested in in like 2 months

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 16, 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's also got Fawlty Towers, but I could probably get that on DVD and watch it whenever I want without a subscription.

Actually, that's not a bad idea, I love Fawlty Towers.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
HarmonQuest was dece...I mean, if you're into TAZ you'll probably appreciate it!

Wonder what the odds are that the MBMBAM show could find a new home for S1 and, god willing, a backer for S2 as well.

fake edit: someone plz notify me when Poolgames Inc. drops, tia

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Seeso's.... days are numbered.

e: Seeso will stop... but only for a moment. It will begin unfurling. Our doubts are gone when we see the wings. Seeso will fly us away. When Taako comes, Cooko tames.

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 17, 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

If Seeso goes under, they might just put the show on iTunes like they did for the rest of the world. I don't think Seeso or NBCUniversal were in any real production role on the show, just as a distribution channel.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
If I go down under, I will come back up, for air.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

djnkro posted:

I felt the same way until this episode. It really showcased what makes me dislike the show. Griffin has a story to tell, interaction be damned. And death has no consequence, we know the outcome, so becoming a lich is pretty meaningless.

We already know it has a hell of a consequence. Lup has no body and lives in an umbrella. She and Barry will never kiss -- or possibly even talk? -- again.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I feel for Prosector Orson, just doing his best

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I have to wonder how that community reacted to these beings that they had literally built their civilization around suddenly breaking protocol because they thought it might save their own skins. There might have been a god drat civil war because of that. All of that, plus Griffin implying that there was a whole scoring system for the trial that never came, really cemented the idea that this was a fully fleshed out world that we just never got to see.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

In news unrelated to me seeming to miss literally everything in this arc because I just can't be arsed anymore, it's bad:

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/875875657800077312

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Actually, it is good, and also cool. (Not as cool or good as Pool Games Inc though :holy:)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope nick wears boots in the pool this time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCp4kZDcTZc

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

nick what are you doing

what if you drop your phone :ohdear:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That is a good video, folks

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

you could tell justin had to hold himself back from just goofing over every segment

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Yes, I was hoping that Simone would put a shirt on over her swimsuit. Everybody has to wear an imminently wet shirt in the PoolGamesInc recording studio.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

dmboogie posted:

nick what are you doing

what if you drop your phone :ohdear:

Haha, I think he places it hanging over the edge just to gently caress with people like you and I.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

timp posted:

Wonder what the odds are that the MBMBAM show could find a new home for S1 and, god willing, a backer for S2 as well.

I have my doubts, I can't imagine it was THAT successful. MBMBAM might be popular in internet circles, but it's still small potatoes next to, for lack of a better term, "real" entertainment. I would also question how many viewers it brought in and then actually kept; a lot of people in this nightmare fandom seemingly consume McElroy content almost exclusively, and I can't imagine they did anything but watch the MBMBAM eps and then peace out.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

In the show's defense, it would have helped if Seeso had more than just the one 6 episode show worth watching.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

TAZ gets worse the more it tries to be serious. I'm listening from the beginning again and the Rockport Express stuff is just non-stop goofs. I still listen to the new ones and enjoy them a bit (and they still have funny parts) but it will be nice when it ends.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Tara Long may have failed to conform to the dress code, but god drat she absolutely killed it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ariong posted:

Tara Long may have failed to conform to the dress code, but god drat she absolutely killed it.

Tara Long is a Cool Games Inc MVP.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Arsenic Lupin posted:

We already know it has a hell of a consequence. Lup has no body and lives in an umbrella. She and Barry will never kiss -- or possibly even talk? -- again.

Oh please, they live in a world of magic and dragons and poo poo there's definitely got to be a way to get a ghost out of an umbrella so she can kiss another ghost.

Don't be such a pessimist.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

PoolGames Inc 2 was loving amazing

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
rockport was too far into the goof realm for me. I prefer my goofs balanced with roleplaying.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Soup du Jour posted:

The fact that every thing Griffin's done this E3 has involved someone bringing up the banana is great.

"I'm worried I hurt my brand..."

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM

Soup du Jour posted:

Watching this right now based on the recommendation... and hell yea it is.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

sexpig by night posted:

The fact that every thing Griffin's done this E3 has involved someone bringing up the banana is great.

"I'm worried I hurt my brand..."

"Food is a solved puzzle, you just have to put it in your mouth"

*beat*

"Oh wait..."

Crisco Kid
Jan 14, 2008

Where does the wind come from that blows upon your face, that fans the pages of your book?

sexpig by night posted:

Tara Long is a Cool Games Inc MVP.

Tara is the best brother.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Nick goes from Blue Moon Honey Wheat to just swigging Hennessy

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

JethroMcB posted:

Nick goes from Blue Moon Honey Wheat to just swigging Hennessy

Tara just has a bottle of loving Seagrams.

They're all so very drunk and it's very good.

just ants 2018

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Arsenic Lupin posted:

What? Lup dies outside the chamber of the gauntlet and inhabits her wand since she's a lich. taako gets the umbrella from a dead red robe.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Judge Schnoopy posted:

What? Lup dies outside the chamber of the gauntlet and inhabits her wand since she's a lich. taako gets the umbrella from a dead red robe.

uhhhh

lup is the dead red robe my dude

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Things I look forward each E3 now instead of videogames: john vignocchi getting shitfaced and good boys in the pool

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

fatherboxx posted:

Things I look forward each E3 now instead of videogames: john vignocchi getting shitfaced and good boys in the pool

This better be the last poolgames inc in the way every season of The Worst Idea of All Time is the last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Getting with Justin in a hot tub and making him laugh after that ARK video is straight up danger zone