Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rawrr posted:

I really like how the right's persecution complex is so deeply ingrained that even though their guy is in the oval office, they control both chambers, and have a SCOTUS majority, they STILL have to stage petty protests. Is this what being tired of winning means

the reactionaries are being uh reacted against so they have to be paranoid and weird all the time, it the law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

it's both pathetic and amusing as gently caress that the right is so loving up in arms over a 400 year old play

much ado about nothing matters

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

The only way this kitty could be more awesome would be if his/her whiskers were black on one side and white on the other.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ronfutrell/status/839260375518326784

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

logikv9 posted:

more weight

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

I used to open boosters and quickly inhale the air inside and then take a bong rip without exhaling gently caress those weee good hits I can still smell a fresh pack

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hes not wrong

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

alnilam posted:

please don't post threats or jokes about threats to famous politicians, tia

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I don't think he thought through the idea of casting Hillary as the target of a witch hunt.

Also I'm pretty sure they were hanged not burned.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bump_fn posted:

hes not wrong

mitchell once claimed his account was hacked to backpedal on a stupid tweet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jBrereton posted:

Imagine being stuck in Langley reading the trump thread and having to relive the last two weeks of the administration while reading nite crew's take on infrastructure fortnight

are brave heroes in the shadows

im building an infrastructure fort rn

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

the best shakespeare play is much ado about nothing btw

which is also trump's fav
I dunno man Othello is p. good. Excellent villain in Iago. V tragic. Short + sweet.

Honourable mention for King John for summing up most people's total ambivalence about their rulers + how dumb vanity destroys communities.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxRTi-zCT4

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in every picture of tucker ive ever seen he looks like hes contemplating a mysterious hoagie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

brugroffil posted:

I don't think he thought through the idea of casting Hillary as the target of a witch hunt.

Also I'm pretty sure they were hanged not burned.

true patriots refuse to learn anything about this country or its history. flag. jesus. money. thsts all you need to know

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"I found these two almost a year ago and my fiancé fell in love with them, yesterday they turned 1 and they are still the love of our lives."

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle posted:

in every picture of tucker ive ever seen he looks like hes contemplating a mysterious hoagie

Looks like he's trying to delicately squeeze out a fart to avoid lovely his pants imo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it's crazy how much people like cats

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If this cat ever offers to make a deal with you, I urge you to consider the phrasing to the utmost or simply not to accept at all.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

jBrereton posted:

I dunno man Othello is p. good. Excellent villain in Iago. V tragic. Short + sweet.

Honourable mention for King John for summing up most people's total ambivalence about their rulers + how dumb vanity destroys communities.

Othello rules because that beast with two backs joke is still pretty funny and it's like a 400 year old joke

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

euphronius posted:

it's 'cuz they're like people: they're all a bit crazy and they have real personalities and they are super cute (only some people meet this last criteria though)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/876096438932971521

lmao what

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

euphronius posted:

Egyptians used to worship cats. Americans elected someone who is like a big, fat orange cat that lazes around for most of the day eating and then goes on mad Tweet frenzies at 3am

"My kitten just had tuna for the first time..."

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

euphronius posted:

Imagine getting a cat instead of a dog...

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

I did a thing posted:

michael jackson and the juice don't count?

mj was innocent

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

OhFunny posted:

There are more pet cats than pet dogs in the United States.

Number One pet.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

OhFunny posted:

We're already deep enough into the Mistakes Timeline tyvm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

this is funny when you consider he said they should pay us protection money on the campaign trail

Hahahaha at least he didn't pull the hand-them-a-bill big boy power business move with them like he did with Merkel

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

I just read it and you're all huge morons

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

omg is this a real video

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

CortezFantastic posted:

mj was innocent

lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

King Lear owns it's got this Rob Morrow character in it and

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Hahahaha at least he didn't pull the hand-them-a-bill big boy power business move with them like he did with Merkel

this is gonna be a good one too pull out in"remember when trump did" conversations because its the right balance of absurd and likely not to be remembered

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe this is why the first DA decided not to prosecute

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

cosby mistrial lmao ofcourse

gj america

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted: