Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
another trump thread already???

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/875786882277421056

:trumppop:

also these people are loving monsters

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They're trying the shell of Bill Cosby at this point. They can get a conviction as a matter of course, but his mind is going, and he's essentially already lived his life and gotten away with his crimes.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

MaxxBot posted:

Guac Tape Is Real

:eyepop:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MAGA Warlord posted:

v happy to post on the first page of this, the new Tormp thread

Same.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ekster posted:

cosby mistrial lmao ofcourse

gj america

the core problem with trial by a jury of your peers: the juror selection process means you end up with the dumbest fuckers alive because anyone who follows the news at all will be ruled out as having a bias

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Broken Box posted:

sweet dreams are made of pees

who am i to diss a pee

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the core problem with trial by a jury of your peers: the juror selection process means you end up with the dumbest fuckers alive because anyone who follows the news at all will be ruled out as having a bias

Or people who lie because they want to be on the jury.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/alexparker/status/876076714601971712

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

they are children

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

^^ No, even children would see how phony and full of poo poo this is.

And they're also loving babies. "PENCE BROKE CHARACTER, ALLOW ME TO WEEP WHEN NOT IN HIS PRESENCE." Get a loving grip. Also, stop trying to make Pence a thing. You have to deal with Trump, and you're not going to turn on him if you haven't turned on him yet. The naked pandering their base (without having to actually deal with them) is blatant and pathetic.

PostNouveau posted:

They're trying the shell of Bill Cosby at this point. They can get a conviction as a matter of course, but his mind is going, and he's essentially already lived his life and gotten away with his crimes.

Nah, he's still got at least of ten years and destroying his fortune and reducing his family to paupers still works.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

the funny parts of lf

Let me stop you right there

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I mean I cut my shitposting teeth in lf, I was not very funny and neither was it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

doesn't mean he shouldn't be tried though

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean I cut my shitposting teeth in lf, I was not very funny and neither was it

We should really call it pissposting itt.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Actually I think that happened before, like a week or so ago. Still pretty in appropriate none the less.

I just saw the vid today and immediately thought it was fake cuz why would Cosby say that at the weirdest moment. but then it's real and nothing's shocking anymore

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

jesus

dont use ur teeth

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

piss pot pete

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

RIP last thread, i had some sick posts in that baby

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8tktgQwNs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

doesn't mean he shouldn't be tried though

No, of course they should try him.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

I just saw the vid today and immediately thought it was fake cuz why would Cosby say that at the weirdest moment. but then it's real and nothing's shocking anymore

old fat rapist albert

it was p fucken disturbing actually

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

I'm constantly baffled by how stupid people are, and they still keep limboing under the bar now matter how low it goes.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Ekster posted:

so what happened, exactly? another "goon project"?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kashuno posted:

another trump thread already???

it was like 4k pp long

and everyone who posted on the last page of it will get a special gangtag declaring them seditious!!!!!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

silentsnack posted:

I'm constantly baffled by how stupid people are, and they still keep limboing under the bar now matter how low it goes.

i'd like to give a shout out to william shakespeare for writing something that triggered conservatives 400 years in the future

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Annual Prophet posted:

i dunno, someone's lovely photoshop got lowtax into possible legal trouble or something?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

silentsnack posted:

when they go low,

they then go even loving lower

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

jesus

dont use ur teeth

it's the secret to my ~posting brand~

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ekster posted:

same i did one about... um... ah geez i know i did a post about something

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Annual Prophet posted:

somebody did a Photoshop and it was not such a great idea

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Ekster posted:

i dunno, someone's lovely photoshop got lowtax into possible legal trouble or something?

Low taxes tax forms got posted and gently caress he is RICH

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

same i did one about... um... ah geez i know i did a post about something

when u churn out quality like that it's hard to pick just one out

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

fbi spooks will marvel at my sharp wit in between waterboarding richard 'lowtax' kyanka

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reminder that this isn't how it works

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

quote:

About five minutes may elapse from the president’s decision until intercontinental ballistic missiles blast out of their silos, and about fifteen minutes until submarine missiles shoot out of their tubes.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
You know who's awesome? Leonard J. Crabs, that's who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Corny posted:

i'd like to give a shout out to william shakespeare for writing something that triggered conservatives 400 years in the future

like gently caress this dude was able to troll at a level we could only imagine

• Locked thread