Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Conservatives use violence to defend themselves, liberals use it to terrorize. That's the difference.

also you can change your skin color or sexuality, but its impossible to take off a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everyone has the right to defend themselves, their race, and their children from cultural genocide.

playing against Brazil is bullshit with their tourism bonus

they dont even have to try to win a cultural game

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Conservatives use violence to defend themselves, liberals use it to terrorize. That's the difference.

Who's murdering in the good name of centrists?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bert Roberge posted:

Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Bert Roberge posted:

Centrists use violence to defend terror.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

Also centrists.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/brycecovert/status/852509466444615680

https://twitter.com/brycecovert/status/852509633684148224

https://twitter.com/brycecovert/status/852509770053541888

noice!

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zyla posted:

it wasnt deleted

How can I read it, help me!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

lol at "no one knows why"

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

i iwsh there was a maga versino o fthis but im just an Ideas Guy™

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

looking forward to the part of the tour where their stonehenge prop is too large for the venue and has to stay out in the truck

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/Karate_Horse/status/876143412872978433

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The congressional district Dems meeting was fun today. The crazy lady who voted Republican for 25 years before Bernie was there. She had Bernie tattoos and Bernie Sanders sneakers on.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gone

Spins has issued a correction as of 03:52 on Jul 10, 2017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to haunt myself when i die

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
or maybe im already dead

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The congressional district Dems meeting was fun today. The crazy lady who voted Republican for 25 years before Bernie was there. She had Bernie tattoos and Bernie Sanders sneakers on.

Tattoos, as in more than one Bernie tattoo?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol the south SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

My friend Steve Scalise... took a bullet for Infrastructure Week AND Men's Health Week

:patriot::911:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bet she voted trump because bernie or bust

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://twitter.com/ArtFinksters/status/872495778618585089

quote:

‘Take a Trump!’ golden toilets pop up in Kansas City, but are quickly flushed

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/article156640094.html

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

one bernie face on each buttcheek

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

centrists should murder centrists

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
watch your shoes when you use those toilets i accidentlly got poo poo on the bottom of my dress shoes because i took a lquior poo poo in one

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahaha the last episode of dinosaurs was about donald "j" trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

bet she voted trump because bernie or bust

almost definitely

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Handed Missus posted:

Infrastructure Week

infrastructure week will never die

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[quote="“Bert Roberge”" post="“473494606”"]

[/quote]

i know IWBTG is munky chease as gently caress but this still cracks me up every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uj5dBE6Yc

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Blue birdie on her arm, another one peeking out the sleeveless hole of her top on her back. Bernie hair and sunglasses under one birdie, with the word REVOLUTION. Last month when I mentioned this woman people insisted I made her up.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Blue birdie on her arm, another one peeking out the sleeveless hole of her top on her back. Bernie hair and sunglasses under one birdie, with the word REVOLUTION. Last month when I mentioned this woman people insisted I made her up.

Lmao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Death is certain!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

this is pretty standard and I dunno how to feel about it

on one hand by the fifth time you get a drunk insane man in your face demanding change you want to do something to avoid it

Otoh they're in that situation because society has failed them and they have no way back, no one to care for them, and organizations interested in this are almost assuredly right wing assholes who will just pocket it

America is garbo

We have a big problem with panhandlers and bums in our city because we have tons of services here, so other lovely cities in this garbage state bus their bums here.

I'm a progressive soft heart but I don't give them anything. There's a boatload of services for them here to the point of getting 3 squares a day and a bed and job placement services. I donate time to the winter shelter and will soon be donating money to job training services for them.

If you ever need cheap vodka tho, the CVS at the center of where they all panhandle has a lot of dirt cheap stuff lol

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

A big and tasty for only a dollar??

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
yes I am in favor of more systemic solutions as well

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i will buy someone panhandling outside 7/11 or something some food from time to time. i live near a public library so theres always homeless people nearby waiting to get on a computer there.

there are multiple exposed wall sockets outside near my building and they plug in their boom boxes sometimes and they sit together and listen to music

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

We have a big problem with panhandlers and bums in our city because we have tons of services here, so other lovely cities in this garbage state bus their bums here.

I'm a progressive soft heart but I don't give them anything. There's a boatload of services for them here to the point of getting 3 squares a day and a bed and job placement services. I donate time to the winter shelter and will soon be donating money to job training services for them.

If you ever need cheap vodka tho, the CVS at the center of where they all panhandle has a lot of dirt cheap stuff lol

yeah there are panhandlers next to the major intersection in front of my office building. they park in a car and take turns working the intersection. ive seen them change shifts

if a panhandler is there every day as if its their job then it literally is their job and theyre not homeles

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/thepacketrat/status/876151577857470464

:thunk:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

And to think I made this without ever having seen this.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

i know IWBTG is munky chease as gently caress but this still cracks me up every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uj5dBE6Yc

go away lovely poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TeriZCa8!a posted:

How can I read it, help me!

(203) 777-6311

• Locked thread