Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Summer thread where?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wark Say posted:

Do I need to know anything about the game to enjoy it? I do like me some cute demon girls. :blush:

i cant believe wark say is the one tagging all the draph doujins under 'demon girl'

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
don't need to have played the game to watch the show, but the plot is pretty 'vanilla JRPG' in how they set up the cast and conflicts, compared to like, rage of bahamut just flying off the handle with fun chars. it has some fight scenes where the animators responsible went nuts, and it has a few fun side eps (incl. more to come!) but sadly cute demon girl only features for a few scenes in one episode.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Grouchio posted:

Summer thread where?

Right here.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Sssssssssssssexy. :blush:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
hm

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Centaurs Worries gonna be good

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
As someone who never played the game, I really enjoyed some of the middle side eps of granblue, but the show as whole is pretty unremarkable.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
hopefully the djeeta specials will own hard

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

don't need to have played the game to watch the show, but the plot is pretty 'vanilla JRPG' in how they set up the cast and conflicts, compared to like, rage of bahamut just flying off the handle with fun chars. it has some fight scenes where the animators responsible went nuts, and it has a few fun side eps (incl. more to come!) but sadly cute demon girl only features for a few scenes in one episode.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

As someone who never played the game, I really enjoyed some of the middle side eps of granblue, but the show as whole is pretty unremarkable.
Not bothering with it then.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/876148285081239552
https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/876148777538670592

first PV reveals a lot of seiyuu and the second PV has some cool action previews and Jeanne d'Arc's bare b—

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

first PV reveals a lot of seiyuu and the second PV has some cool action previews and Jeanne d'Arc's bare b—

If only Dick could have been here to see it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

If only Dick could have been here to see it.
Wait, is Richard Spacious, Certified Public Accountant, supposed to be Kircheis in this post? :aaa:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/876148285081239552
https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/876148777538670592

weird how much more rainbow they made vlad's hair. it all the recent art it's green only at the very tips, it's only in the original concept art back when apocrypha was a game where it's drawn green halfway up like that.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
His less well known nickname in history was Skittles

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Barring the miraculous return of Lucy Heartfilia, I'll be working on making the Summer 2017 thread. As has become tradition, I'd like for the posters to come up with some good-rear end titles for it. Here's a list of next season's shows, for quick reference

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

rip Lucy Heartfilia, thank you for making the good threads :(

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Huh, Symphogear's starting pretty early, it seems. Or else New Game is starting pretty late. 10 days between 'em.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wait what happened to Lucy?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Grouchio posted:

Wait what happened to Lucy?

They haven't posted in a while, it happens.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Fujo! Eternal Summer Season 2017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Woah, they're doing anime again Summer 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > What's Up, Gamers, welcome back to Summer 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer 2017: there's a lot of really good anime this season

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bummer Season 2017

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can I submit more than one thread title suggestion? If so...

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer Season 2017: An Old Goddess came from the Shores Of Hell!

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Soft and Clean and Beautiful but everything went black: Summer Season 2017

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer Season 2017: Love Knows no gender, alternate worlds or of Business Hours

e: I am dumb

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jun 18, 2017

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Summer Anime Done Quick

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer 2017: It will be great, as long as they skip the first chapter.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Summer 2017: its fuckin hot

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Summer 2017: Contains Symphogear

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Parallax posted:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Summer 2017:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parallax posted:

🔥

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

a kitten posted:

Summer 2017:

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nobody ever talks about how funny Eva is. That's probably one of the best episodes in the entire series honestly

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Summer Season 2017: they don't make it to the basement in this season

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Summer 2017: time to catch up on your backlog

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Summer 2017: Remember to pretend you are paying the Amazon tax

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Mentat Radnor posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer 2017: It will be great, as long as they don't skip the first chapter.

Fixed. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

fannysonally, feel like we can skip that chapter

• Locked thread