Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

There was no other trump thread

OK, but now this one has to hit 10,000 pages. Cmon. :holy:

E:
Prez Doonald j trump
Loves slave piss in his eyes
But to him what is best
Is when an 8 year old dies

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Jun 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/RWFreeman/status/876103078566649856

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i keep checking back to see if we've hit page 69 yet but i always end up dissapointed

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

crazy cloud posted:

what did they other one get disappeared?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

there's also a few "theresa may is autistic" theories being thrown around but an autist would actually be way better with numbers

her special interest is scolding poor people

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
this thread had a lot more pages when i went to sleep last night

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

OatmealRaisin posted:

this thread had a lot more pages when i went to sleep last night

yeah its a new posting algorithm. every new post deleted 2 old ones.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thats a kitten who already knows bowties look stupid

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

some bow ties are nice. like feather bow ties. or bow ties made of leaves. but that doens't mean you should wear it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I'm drinking absolut from the bottle washing it down with bottled water at 1137 a.m., nagging chest twinges, (no insuance, US, dont wanna talk about it, cant quit smoking) dead broke, wanting to see if anyone loled at my posts, and the thread is gone. Sigh, s hit. Well you all better be interesting is all I've got to say.

if you're young still then these chest twinges are more likely to be acid reflux eating away at your esophageal walls from alcohol abuse than they are to be from heart disease

still eventually probably do something about it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

only medicine that is worth a goddamn against heartburn is prilosec

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

wildcraftered mangosteen piss, triple filtered and hand massaged to perfection.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Yo. I actually wonder if any of Trump's kids have asked him, completely in private, "did you do any of this, Dad? piss tape? collusion? anything?"

I mean do super rich people like that even have a normal, trusting family cohesion?

At least I'd hope he has some personal trust in his precious Ivanka. She should be (maybe? is she that far gone, too?) able to tell that Daddy needs a lot of lawyers and a lot of not-twittering anymore.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

*fistbump*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

wow he looks real bad bald

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I'm drinking absolut from the bottle washing it down with bottled water at 1137 a.m., nagging chest twinges, (no insuance, US, dont wanna talk about it, cant quit smoking) dead broke, wanting to see if anyone loled at my posts, and the thread is gone. Sigh, s hit. Well you all better be interesting is all I've got to say.

hey man if youre in a city and looking for a better job i can give you some pointers on getting a job through a temp agency

also look into svedka its basically rebottled absolut but cheaper and with a weird fuckable robot astheticto their marketing

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

if you're young still then these chest twinges are more likely to be acid reflux eating away at your esophageal walls from alcohol abuse than they are to be from heart disease

still eventually probably do something about it

I wish, 50. Plus usually do not drink booze straight.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

pepito sanchez posted:

Yo. I actually wonder if any of Trump's kids have asked him, completely in private, "did you do any of this, Dad? piss tape? collusion? anything?"

I mean do super rich people like that even have a normal, trusting family cohesion?

At least I'd hope he has some personal trust in his precious Ivanka. She should be (maybe? is she that far gone, too?) able to tell that Daddy needs a lot of lawyers and a lot of not-twittering anymore.

trump probably runs his family like he tries to run his business, which means constant jockeying for favor or they'll be cut out of the will/business/whatever. so no, super rich people very likely do not have normal, trusting family cohesion.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

never stop

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Eating bentonite clay works great too.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

Prez Doonald j trump
But to him what is best

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Baloogan posted:

thats a kitten who already knows bowties look stupid

PECKERWOOD

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

pepito sanchez posted:

ivanka is more of a snake than her father, whereas junior and Eric are, well, junior and eric

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
new haven fbi poring over our shitposts like the zapruder film, what a job

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the mall i am in is using what I can only assume is hell's own pandora station, and just played on the sound system, in sequence

Heart of Glass
Date Rape
Heat of the Moment
Video Killed the Radio Star

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

that's good poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

imagine having trump as your father and slapping the poo poo out of you in college in fron tof your entire floor because youw ere wearing a yankees jersey to a yankees game instead of a suit.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

E:
Prez Doonald j trump
But to him what is best

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

fake news, some 7 year olds might be the family members of terrorists and the leading moral light of our time has declared them fair game.

if the president does it, it is moral.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Eating bentonite clay works great too.

lol nothing quite like the feeling of thick bentonite jelling in and around ur boots

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah it's poop

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

thats poop isnt it

no its a non neutonian fluid used in drilling

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress y'all, yesterday i ate a bunch of peanut butter and today it's all bentonite clay

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

video killed the radio star is a good song

Yeah tbh I'm just a lil surprised at the inclusion of a song about date rape and prison rape in the mix and all these families around but I suppose that's just hypernormalization of sex crime in Donald Trump's America for ya

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

sex is cumming

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

no its a non neutonian fluid used in drilling

that's santorum

E:

Steve Bannon's a nazi
Vocal, loud with white pride
But the sloughing off of his face
Mirrors the soul-rot inside!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

quote this in 4 pages

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/876136616066260992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I always thought it would be cool to have a dog that has a job and then he has to give the money to you because what's a dog going to do with money anyways.

I want a dog that scares the piss out of geese for a living

• Locked thread