Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
huffpo grape house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
im sure trump bought the boys hookers for their first time, it's cool

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i get cold when it drops below 80

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Zas posted:

its coming dude, just a few more hours

Piss tape is in our hearts.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
donald "j" trump is going to capture each of the chapo boys and make them shave

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cum chowder

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trey gowdy

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Origami Dali posted:

im sure trump bought the boys hookers for their first time, it's cool

that would require Trump paying someone for their work, so :lol: to that idea

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Guys guys gusy!

I have this great idea for a photoshop! It features Jared and Ben Carson!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

also, this time i will post on the nice page.

IT WILL WoK THIS TIME

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Aliquid posted:

i get cold when it drops below 80

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Thatim posted:

Guys guys gusy!

don't let nazi mods stop you

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

that would require Trump paying someone for their work, so :lol: to that idea

He took them to Russia so it could be done on the Russian's dime. Also it was probably a condition of his blackmail.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:getin:

that's it all right, and coastal elites is just a meme representing educated, cultured men with varied experiences, who are therefore interesting, and able to compete in an expanded, and diverse sexual marketplace

it's why they like rape, because you don't have to get consent for that, and that's a bitch to get if you have nothing to offer

also, equal pay makes it so she doesn't have to stay with people she doesn't want purely out of survival

notice, decent men are all for equal pay, because that means in a 2 person household, the world won't stop if he loses his job

but, if you suck, all you have to lord over her is your size, and your paycheck, so the ability to visit violence upon her, consistently make more, and forgo asking for consent, is paramount to keeping what you see, as your property

and you want to keep your options open too, just in case you want to throw your personal 'property' away, so all women within your borders are your property, and shouldn't have the freedom to say no, support themselves, or avoid physical violence from men either

yeah ive talked to women ive made a pass at and theyre like "...i probably make more money than you. some guys are threatened by that."

"that sactualy pretty loving cool"

like my dad was a comedian/actor and my mother was a doctor and lol it was pretty obvious who was making the money in that relationship.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Thatim posted:

Guys guys gusy!

Kushner or Fogel?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
execute order 66

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

gross

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ben carson, except he's awake

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

if you cum chowder you should probably see a doctor or at minimum drink more water it sounds like extreme dehydration

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Sir Tonk posted:

Kushner or Fogel?

who

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

if you cum chowder you should probably see a doctor or at minimum drink more water it sounds like extreme dehydration

no its pretty easy you just funnel the base ingredients into your rear end in a top hat before you get hosed. you should be doing an enema anyway its just an extra step

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Ekster posted:

don't let nazi mods stop you

Yea. Its about free speech and artistical freedoms

Also about journaism and videogames i think

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

zen death robot posted:

im gonna have page 69 all to myself sorry

solo 69 is just sucking yo own dilz

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh wait yeah if its coming out the front end you have problems

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

She beckoned with a cum chowder expression

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Mayor Bowser launched Text to 911 in Washington, DC, a new service that allows residents to request emergency services through texting. Text to 911 is intended to improve accessibility for residents who are unable to call 911, and the Administration is emphasizing that residents should continue to call 911 when possible.

“Text to 911 gives people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech disability as well as those who could be put in more danger by calling 911 an immediate connection to emergency services,” said Mayor Bowser. “Text to 911 is the latest example of how we are using every resource possible to make Washington, DC safer and stronger for all residents.”

Text to 911 requires a smartphone that is capable of sending text messages and has Location Services enabled. Text messages must be brief, easily understood, and in plain English (no abbreviations, shortcuts, or slang).

Your move, Mayor Mario :colbert:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

did u ever think it might be sum1 taking advantage of all u can eat clams night at the lobster

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

jared

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Reality Winner posted:

solo 69 is just sucking yo own dilz

that's more of an @

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zen death robot posted:

im gonna have page 69 all to myself sorry

you didn't post enough :eng99:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

yeah ive talked to women ive made a pass at and theyre like "...i probably make more money than you. some guys are threatened by that."

"that sactualy pretty loving cool"

like my dad was a comedian/actor and my mother was a doctor and lol it was pretty obvious who was making the money in that relationship.

yeah, men who are threatened by that are problematic

now, there is a social imperative, that a man is the provider that is drilled into men since childhood, and there are victims of this conditioning

this conditioning though, comes from regressive ideals that support the aims of dogshit men

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Staying silent for the past two months and then speaking out about this is the most Jeb! thing ever :lol:

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/875903554569076738

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP THREAD is open on my phone as I go out

post ready for the goddamn 69

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Lindsey I've been meaning to ask you this, which Senator do you have a crush on other than John McCain?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cumpt

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mormonpartyboat posted:

huffpo grape house

Arianna's vineyard of sour grapes.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

yeah, men who are threatened by that are problematic

now, there is a social imperative, that a man is the provider that is drilled into men since childhood, and there are victims of this conditioning

this conditioning though, comes from regressive ideals that support the aims of dogshit men

the sucky thing is that even if both parties are aware of this effect, it still affects relationships negatively

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MaxxBot posted:

Staying silent for the past two months and then speaking out about this is the most Jeb! thing ever :lol:

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/875903554569076738

cuban people.... does he mean those in cuba? huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Baloogan posted:

lol nothing quite like the feeling of thick bentonite jelling in and around ur boots

Bentonite is carson's kik username

• Locked thread