Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Menstrual Show posted:

I wouldn't bother engaging if I were him

Well that's the rub. I just found it funny how often FAU kept telling him to gently caress off, getting increasingly wordier about it when there was almost nothing getting posted back. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Crane Fist posted:

Oh hey Elsa's back to desperately fling himself in front of the punches some more
Here comes elsa to lose against my opinion again

Yes my pale goth skin I was delta echo in a past life. What did I do? I'm curious like looking back at yearbook pictures.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

poptart_fairy posted:

Well that's the rub. I just found it funny how often FAU kept telling him to gently caress off, getting increasingly wordier about it when there was almost nothing getting posted back. :shobon:
It wasn't for his sake, it was for people reading. That's generally how public discussions go.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Sure. Still funny.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

poptart_fairy posted:

Sure. Still funny.
I can't argue with this.

I mean I can, for pages, using hundreds of words. But I won't. This time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Elsa posted:

Here comes elsa to lose against my opinion again

Yes my pale goth skin I was delta echo in a past life. What did I do? I'm curious like looking back at yearbook pictures.

that's not the past life we're concerned about... morally inept

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I can't argue with this.

You've got better restraint than i do lmao I would have banned all those dudes

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Okay I was hoping for some clarification but I guess not. Do you know how loving nerdy you sound

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Elsa posted:

Do you know how loving nerdy you sound

Elsa posted:

bend your back like widowmaker and let's trade mirror selfies lol

Elsa posted:

thanks for the fantastic thigh and back reference am I dreaming right now

Elsa posted:

meme where I'm crushing on a mod because that's totally normal

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Oh poo poo, crushing on mods is perfectly normal?

Oh genesplicer, sweetheart, lets go get some coffee :bigtran:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

poptart_fairy posted:

Why wouldn't you tell a bad poster to gently caress off (yes, i should gently caress off)

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

so?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

I can't argue with this.

pls rename user trunko back to aswbm so he can make funny posts and threads again, his transformation into a nihilist shitposter has been a great forums tragedy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Elsa, has anybody told you that tracing pictures is not art?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Elsa posted:

Okay I was hoping for some clarification but I guess not. Do you know how loving nerdy you sound

hnnnnyyyygghh, you sound reeeeeally nerrrrrdy whines the goon, furious at having to wait for a response in the PYF subforum

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
no but I think it's because it's obvious that sometimes the goal is to edit an image. what are you talking about though, exactly.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
:laffo: jesus poo poo y'all are so loving weak what makes you think you can hold down a thread like this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
elsa back at it again in the drama thread

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Elsa posted:

no but I think it's because it's obvious that sometimes the goal is to edit an image. what are you talking about though, exactly.

Editing image is also known as tracing, aka being garbage, aka being lazy tier in photoshop

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Elsa might be tolerable if they didn't make everything about them, and how horrible of a person they are.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Elsa posted:

You're morally inept

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This is not a great saga of SA forums.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

He did give me my name and well, it's just too good to think his posts are bad.

I guess FAU turned you into Brownfront Murphy, huh.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is not a great saga of SA forums.

wailing and gnashing of teeth is part of a saga

the bad part i think

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

that's unfair, FAU also posts in other forums

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i love that these forums have such real characters like elsa

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

Elsa, has anybody told you that tracing pictures is not art?

otoh, his posting lead to art

team choo choo 4eva

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

That printer goon Disney au comic was good

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
gently caress Elsa, let's talk about the Trunko downfall. The restroom review thread was one of the best bits of entertainment in years, the same goes for the betamax doobie raps - yet nowadays the same guy is regarded as a cancer poster. sad

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

steinrokkan posted:

gently caress Elsa, let's talk about the Trunko downfall. The restroom review thread was one of the best bits of entertainment in years, the same goes for the betamax doobie raps - yet nowadays the same guy is regarded as a cancer poster. sad

Cancer does not discriminate. :smith:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

what's your av about now?

your svejk av was cool

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Hogge Wild posted:

i love that these forums have such real characters like elsa

that triticum guzzler post really is the best summary of these forums

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hogge Wild posted:

what's your av about now?

your svejk av was cool

People got angry that I insulted American cuisine by posting a picture of chicken casserole.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Why would you insult American cuisine? The best food in the world.

*unloads an entire fan of cheezewiz into mouth*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

that triticum guzzler post really is the best summary of these forums

the proposal/reality one?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

People got angry that I insulted American cuisine by posting a picture of chicken casserole.

ahahaha

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

quote:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

the proposal/reality one?

I assumed it was the doobie one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
wait who haduken'd animals?