Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

etalian posted:

The Hobbit was a waste, the hobbit was a big fat mess

It was rather lengthy. Maybe I'll watching Logan again and have a good cry.

Ed Balls, like most real men, cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

"yes, i have memed hard about bitchell for 2 years now"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

would love to see theresa may get ousted

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Baloogan posted:

i was into bitchell before he was cool

Note: he has never been cool

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Hobbit made ian mckellen have a breakdown on the set over the constant green screen bullshit.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

big woop rush moved there years ago

no income tax is a big draw

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

So the Tories are going to kick there own PM in the balls? I like it.
They've always done it in the postwar era if they get more than 1 term on the trot. Literally always lol.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

that video is cuck as gently caress

but this is even more CUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

I did a thing posted:

yeah I just want . . . some weed.

i hate jeff sessions and every other stupid gently caress who makes this an illegal activity

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

etalian posted:

The Hobbit made ian mckellen have a breakdown on the set over the constant green screen bullshit.

Pippin at least gave us this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Handed Missus posted:

that video is cuck as gently caress

but this is even more CUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqJQNoukMfw

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

bojo forever!

oh man if you thought theresa may being unable to feign even the barest empathy for poors was bad, boris would have pulled up to the fire in a beer truck and farted into a megaphone at the survivors

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gringostar posted:

yes

hitler was a very good facist

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this will always be the best hobbit song thou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

They've always done it in the postwar era if they get more than 1 term on the trot. Literally always lol.

the tories are all power-hungry as gently caress and can't really merge into a cohesive whole once dominance is established like the republicans can

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

oh man if you thought theresa may being unable to feign even the barest empathy for poors was bad, boris would have pulled up to the fire in a beer truck and farted into a megaphone at the survivors
BoJo fired thousands of firemen in London when he was mayor. I think that more or less disqualifies him in the wake of this débâcle.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Ten days to do what exactly? That's such an infuriating statement. Ten days in which to not take action, ten days of pretending it's somehow anyone else's responsibility to address.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

THE DEADLINE JUST GOT 10 DAYS SHORTER

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I did a thing posted:

Right now I'm drinking some Ballast Point Watermelon Dorado. Thinking about watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and vaping some marijuana pior to viewing it again because

yeah I just want to vape some weed.

This movie is bad but when you get high it becomes very good. They just went in an acid trip forest, what.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

the tories are all power-hungry as gently caress and can't really merge into a cohesive whole once dominance is established like the republicans can
It's just a different system innit bruv

People don't directly elect the party leaders unless they're in those constituencies so if the PM turns into a zombie (like Churchill and Thatch'), is a disaster (like Eden and now May), or just gets bored and is involved in something stupid (MacMillan/Cameron) they can be replaced.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

BoJo fired thousands of firemen in London when he was mayor. I think that more or less disqualifies him in the wake of this débâcle.

this assumes that we as a species have the ability to learn from our mistakes

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

your love of the halfling's leaf... has clearly dulled your mind

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

It's just a different system innit bruv

People don't directly elect the party leaders unless they're in those constituencies so if the PM turns into a zombie (like Churchill and Thatch'), is a disaster (like Eden and now May), or just gets bored and is involved in something stupid (MacMillan/Cameron) they can be replaced.

i think thatcher applies to all 3 honestly

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Cephalocidal posted:

Ten days to do what exactly? That's such an infuriating statement. Ten days in which to not take action, ten days of pretending it's somehow anyone else's responsibility to address.
To form a government and sort herself out so they can have a calm Tessxit at the next GE instead of dragging her weeping and shook to the knacker's yard of the back benches.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zas posted:

your love of the halfling's leaf... has clearly dulled your mind

Lol, ... but yes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

wait what exactly are they fighting about?

i thought their whole programme was just one dimensional racism

i think one side wants to kill all the jews and the other wants to kill most of them

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Gringostar posted:

this will always be the best hobbit song thou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

:rip: Shatner is still an rear end in a top hat for skipping the funeral.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

:rip: Shatner is still an rear end in a top hat for skipping the funeral.

lol did he seriously do that

what a dick

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

was he busy screaming KHAAAAN

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
well it's not like lenny knew he wasn't there

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Yinlock posted:

lol did he seriously do that

what a dick

so he had a prior engagement. but i mean, spock died, he couldn't hop on a plane from Florida to California?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I did a thing posted:

so he had a prior engagement. but i mean, spock died, he couldn't hop on a plane from Florida to California?

maybe he's in debt

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I did a thing posted:

:rip: Shatner is still an rear end in a top hat

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"My favorite little 9 week old <3"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Zas posted:

maybe he's in debt

to the fans.

for being an rear end in a top hat.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

i mean i guess "was on a famous tv show together" isn't really grounds for a powerful friendship but still

come on man it's the USA, show up in full starfleet attire or gently caress off with that weak poo poo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

I did a thing posted:

maybe he was off helping the thermians

• Locked thread