Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Crabtree posted:

The only way you'll get the Trumps to care about HIV/AIDS is to infect them all with it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this seems familiar.

Reagan : gently caress those gays and their GRIDS

*old acting friends die from AIDs*

Mama says we should care about WRIDs, did you know that thugs are ambushing whites with needles.

Tax : Clinton WH dog.(gently caress you Rush)

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Dick Trauma posted:

Piss comes in flavors? :confused:

Diet and physiology both profoundly affect flavor. Rather than worrying about the "right" way piss should taste, I suggest any aspiring water sports enthusiast to sample as wide a selection as is practical.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lote posted:

That wouldn't happen because the Senate wouldn't vote to impeach Trump. The choice the Senators in 2019 would be vote to impeach Trump and get primaried in their home state because they brought on a thousand years of liberal darkness President Pelosi or not vote to impeach Trump and squeak by in the 2020 re-election.

The house impeaches, the senate convicts

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

Classic and Asparagus

Coffee is another big one.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I mean, bud light and coors light both taste different...

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

I mean, bud light and coors light both taste different...

Keystone light tastes like rotten bananas. Coors has slight hints of that.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Acid Haze posted:

I'm happy that recent drama kept him out (I think) but then poo poo that means he's staying here.

I'm sorry to tell you that for the good of the country, it's best he stays quarantined in Wisconsin alongside Scott Walker.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mustached Demon posted:

Keystone light tastes like rotten bananas. Coors has slight hints of that.

Are we talking about beer, piss, piss-beer, or beer-piss?

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Dick Trauma posted:

Piss comes in flavors? :confused:

I give you...

THE WHEEL OF URINE

quote:

Watching this spectacle reminded me of the medieval urine wheel used to diagnose disease based on the colour, smell and taste of a person’s urine. And yes, I did say taste.

Starmaker fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jun 18, 2017

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

pacerhimself posted:

Coffee is another big one.

Doesn't diabetes literally mean "sweet urine" due to the excess sugar

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It's really sad how Trump keeps tweeting Rasmussen polls about his approval rating. Like...it's not doing you any favors that the poll most flattering to you is only 50%, dude.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pants Donkey posted:

It's really sad how Trump keeps tweeting Rasmussen polls about his approval rating. Like...it's not doing you any favors that the poll most flattering to you is only 50%, dude.

The guy is fighting a losing battle with reality. He's going to go full Howard Hughes before this is over.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cool.

They never offered him a post in the first place.

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Old James posted:

Doesn't diabetes literally mean "sweet urine" due to the excess sugar

Diabetic urine is indeed sweet:

quote:

In 1674, the English physician Thomas Willis described the urine of a diabetic as ‘wonderfully sweet as if it were imbued with honey or sugar.’

But the term comes from Greek meaning to "pass through" because diabetics just peed everything away

Edit: next to the great murder pig derail from the first thread, this might be my favorite derail so far

Starmaker fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 18, 2017

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You forgot an A , as related to that post about Trump pushing the aids epidemic.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

empty whippet box posted:

Are we talking about beer, piss, piss-beer, or beer-piss?

Yes.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Starmaker posted:

But the term comes from Greek meaning to "pass through" because diabetics just peed everything away

Edit: next to the great murder pig derail from the first thread, this might be my favorite derail so far

Helping cause that was one of the greatest honors of my posting career. :911:

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Whenever things get really dark in this thread, I'm always tempted to try redirecting the discussion towards man-eating pigs

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
towards eating man-pig

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Starmaker posted:

The Chinese name for diabetes, however, is literally "sugary pee disease"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Was it Washington where that dude was raping and killing women and covering it up by feeding them to the pigs on his farm?

:edit: it was B.C.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

WHEEL
OF
URINE

Tttrrrrrrrrrrrtttrrrrrakkatakkatakktktkk

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Was it Washington where that dude was raping and killing women and covering it up by feeding them to the pigs on his farm?

No you are confusing a half real life news story with the movie Snatch

But most likely. Be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Trump bad and should be hated. Rassumen is 50% because shooting causing rallying around the flag. Otherwise it would be 40%.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

CyberPingu posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Tarezax posted:

The Chinese name for diabetes, however, is literally "sugary pee disease"

Oh hey, you're right! I'm currently living in a Chinese-speaking country so this is useful information! If nothing else now I know the word for sugar (táng, should be easy enough to remember).

Thanks!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

:edit: it was B.C.

Mr. Hands was from Washington though. I've met a few people from Enumclaw and I always have to stop myself from bringing it up

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

CyberPingu posted:

You mean the documentary Snatch?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Gonna say shooting will cause us to lose GA-06 due to revitalized Republicans.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

If Ossoff loses this thread should just get locked for a couple days

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Covok posted:

Gonna say shooting will cause us to lose GA-06 due to revitalized Republicans.
I don't think it will have any real effect since nobody died except the shooter

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

We should turn it into a discussion of the feral hog problem in Texas, and the threat of it spreading to every corner of civilization

Covok
May 27, 2013

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I actually agree. Would be best for everyone, really.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Starmaker posted:

We should turn it into a discussion of the feral hog problem in Texas, and the threat of it spreading to every corner of civilization

I'd vote to replace Ted Cruz with a feral hog

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I'd vote to replace Ted Cruz with a feral hog

At least a hog would be honest about killing and eating people

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

glowing-fish posted:

And I don't know how to be more clear in what I am saying:

A Vice-President who has engaged in espionage against the United States will not be allowed to become President.

Do you agree or disagree?

My apologies, there's too much poo poo going on, what did Pence do?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NikkolasKing posted:

My apologies, there's too much poo poo going on, what did Pence do?

lied about flynn being a spy.

knew about it and sat on the information for 2 weeks.

also just generally being involved in the trump campaign

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Mr. Hands was from Washington though. I've met a few people from Enumclaw and I always have to stop myself from bringing it up

The best part of that whole saga was the area newspaper having to rank it as their #1 news story of the year.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Starmaker posted:

Thankfully Ted Cruz isn't president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

This is actually pretty interesting. Trump dodged the Vietnam War draft, citing "heel spurs", and later in an interview bragged about it, saying his "personal Vietnam" consisted of sleeping around in New York and trying to avoid STDs.

• Locked thread