Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i probably would have voted for ben carson over martin omalley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMP

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

said the increasingly nervous man etc etc

people keep repeating this like a mantra, but sorry guys, the pendulum is falling back, we still all need healthcare and foreign relations not based on the whims of a madman, and while tromolomppodomp was a fun diversion, it's time to sober up and think about our futures again

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Duscat posted:

people keep repeating this like a mantra, but sorry guys, the pendulum is falling back, we still all need healthcare and foreign relations not based on the whims of a madman, and while tromolomppodomp was a fun diversion, it's time to sober up and think about our futures again

lol yeah right

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Duscat posted:

it is absolutely not time to sober up

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

hahahahahahahahahahHAHGAHAHAhahahah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Duscat posted:

unfortunately the republican party, which controls all three branches of government, disagrees with you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Duscat posted:

this video is cool bc the title is wrong in just the right way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIlUvEOhFos

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Duscat posted:

Nuclear fire cures all needs

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

Duscat posted:

Are- are you crying?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

:worship:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

lol yeah right

put ur money where your lollerolling mouth is, and place a bet in the betting thread

Baloogan posted:

go place a bet in the betting thread u lucky cuckduck!

Guy DeBorgore posted:

it is absolutely not time to sober up

agreed

i misspoke and i apologize

e: imagine i edited this post to challenge all of y'all

bet a hundred bucks to the ACLU on trumpalumpadump still being literal president of the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet after christmas, go ahead on

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

have you seen who is in charge of all of our branches of government, much less the people that voted them in???

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
are you crying vash the stampede?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

281 330 8004
ed balls

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JnfAr_YSxs

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Duscat posted:

lmao go poke around facebook or twitter, his core isn't going anywhere and even with disapproval approaching 70% the GOP is still tongueing his butthole. They won't impeach him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

put ur money where your lollerolling mouth is, and place a bet in the betting thread

go place a bet in the betting thread u lucky cuckduck!

agreed

i misspoke and i apologize

e: imagine i edited this post to challenge all of y'all

bet a hundred bucks to the ACLU on trumpalumpadump still being literal president of the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet after christmas, go ahead on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4laRUcuYXmY

bougie cuck, prob ur a republican lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Fcuk trupm
I belive in the pisss tape with all my heart and soul

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Duscat posted:

people that followed the campaign really closely have had their perception of reality ruined by tromp. fact is campaigning and actually governing poo poo are really different in terms of matteringg

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhPzHhnFl0

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

lmao go poke around facebook or twitter, his core isn't going anywhere and even with disapproval approaching 70% the GOP is still tongueing his butthole. They won't impeach him.

and if you'll go to the bets thread you'll find i agree with you

he's going to resign, be 25th'd, or die

place your bets, gentlemen!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

An Apple A Gay posted:

281 330 8004
ed balls

nice try but i already have a favorite horse phone sex line

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

people that followed the campaign really closely have had their perception of reality ruined by tromp. fact is campaigning and actually governing poo poo are really different in terms of matteringg

this guy gets it

also all of the donuts

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

wait wtf is hot hail

idk... id guess molten rocks like the triceratops on herculoids can shoot out of his horn

just a guess tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol increasingly nervous af

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:gizz::gizz::gizz:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

nobody gives a poo poo about gambling except for you

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

nobody gives a poo poo about gambling except for you

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

The Independent Record, Helena, Montana, October 14, 1925

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

Duscat posted:

Duscat said, choking back big ole tears.

• Locked thread