Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Yep

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2016/08/31/trumps-campaign-ceo-stephen-bannon-biosphere-arizona/89613838/

quote:

The Tucson Citizen reported in 1996 that Bannon admitted in court to threatening Alling and making disparaging remarks about her.

He told Pinal County jurors that after Alling wrote a five-page safety memo, he once threatened to “ram it down her (expletive) throat.” Bannon also admitted calling her a “bimbo” and referring to her as “self-centered and deluded,” the Citizen reported.

This kind of person doesn't change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
gently caress shedding any crocodile tears for waste of flesh Scalise and any other ghoul doing their damndest to ensure that thousands of Americans suffer and die for the needs of the .01%

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Biosphere 1 is the earth you're living on right now that trump is ruining and bannon helped destroy Biosphere 2

Hopefully Biosphere 3 won't have either of them

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

DrNutt posted:

gently caress shedding any crocodile tears for waste of flesh Scalise and any other ghoul doing their damndest to ensure that thousands of Americans suffer and die for the needs of the .01%

If he dies the Republicans get a martyr and whatever R runs in his place is guaranteed the seat

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Lemming posted:

If he dies the Republicans get a martyr and whatever R runs in his place is guaranteed the seat

Okay but I don't have to be sorry or offer any thoughts and prayers. I hope he suffers for a long time honestly.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

DrNutt posted:

Okay but I don't have to be sorry or offer any thoughts and prayers

Agreed

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

If Ossoff loses this thread should just get locked for a couple days
Yeah, Democrats should be protected from having to explain why their godawful to strategy to attain power through an unbroken chain of near losses isn't quite as robust as they have insisted.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lemming posted:

If non regressives still don't understand

1) Always go vote and 2) Always vote the major non regressive

Then they deserve to lose.

Edit:remember when Osama got killed and Fox News constantly said Obama.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kilroy posted:

Yeah, Democrats should be protected from having to explain why their godawful to strategy to attain power through an unbroken chain of near losses isn't quite as robust as they have insisted.

It's more to stopgap the doom saying.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Lemming posted:

This reminds me of the old Bo Burnham poem:

Bo Burnham posted:

I want to beat you to death with a blunt object.

I want to grab one of those high-end fashion mannequins by the ankles and bash your ribcage in.

I want to sharpen fifty pencils, bind them with a rubber band, stick the lead ends in your mouth, and punch the erasers.

I want to strap you to a bed of nails and then strap that bed of nails to the hood of my car so I can watch you suffer as we drive over speed bumps in a mall parking lot during an earthquake.

I want you to somehow survive a terrible car crash and then somehow not survive a small fender bender on the way back from the hospital.

How would that work with the martyr issue? :v:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

The wisdom of Stan Kelly, America's greatest living cartoonist, should never be forgotten in these dark days.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

AlternateNu posted:

This reminds me of the old Bo Burnham poem:

How would that work with the martyr issue? :v:

This is why I maintain that the best way to solve our political issues is for bad politicians to get hit by meteors.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Wistful of Dollars posted:

The wisdom of Stan Kelly, America's greatest living cartoonist, should never be forgotten in these dark days.

I have to ask, because I don't know Stan Kelly's politics, but is this intentionally sarcastically awful or is he just massively racist and stupid like Ben Garrison?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 18, 2017

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Chilichimp posted:

I have to ask, because I don't know Stan Kelly's politics, but is this intentionally awful or is he just unironcally racist and stupid like Ben Garrison?

He's published in The Onion.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Chilichimp posted:

I have to ask, because I don't know Stan Kelly's politics, but is this intentionally awful or is he just unironcally racist and stupid like Ben Garrison?

It's parody

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Thank God.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Have a Whiskey Sour to calm your nerves.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea, that Kelly is tongue in cheek. If he was being serious the Chinese would have fangs.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Have a Whiskey Sour to calm your nerves.

My brother is married with young twin girls. I bought him an umbrella with "WHISKEY SOURS" screen-printed on it. Still waiting for him to send a picture of it to me.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Wistful of Dollars posted:

My favorite detail that some people seem to miss of this cartoon is the farmer. Seems to disappear in the 2nd panel, but wait! There's now someone in a KKK outfit.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Can Trump gently caress up again? I crave another hyper-public screw up.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Covok posted:

Does a covok wallow in sorrow?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Covok posted:

Soon.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Friends, we can lust for republican death all day but there is a strategic element to these things. We must consider the optics of semi-indiscriminate public gun violence. Perhaps more focus grouping is in order.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

How are machetes polling right now?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Artisinal free-range war horse trainers - 2018's new maverick trendsetters?

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Chard posted:

Friends, we can lust for republican death all day but there is a strategic element to these things. We must consider the optics of semi-indiscriminate public gun violence. Perhaps more focus grouping is in order.
More time at the range, more like. They were out in the open on a loving baseball field and he had a rifle. Amazing that he was happy to sacrifice his life for whatever cause he thought he was dying for, but couldn't be bothered to go hit some targets first.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

Does the pope poo poo in the woods?

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Covok posted:

Homie, at this very moment Trump is sitting in a chair vibrating at a terminal velocity in anticipation for his next catastrophic godfuck insane act.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Kilroy posted:

More time at the range, more like. They were out in the open on a loving baseball field and he had a rifle. Amazing that he was happy to sacrifice his life for whatever cause he thought he was dying for, but couldn't be bothered to go hit some targets first.

FPS gaming has taught me that the optimum strategy is to move laterally back and forth until my target is aligned with my perfectly straightened arms. Perhaps he should have lowered his sensitivity.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
If you're gonna kill someone for being a fascist, have the decency to make it yourself, imo.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Fart City posted:

Homie, at this very moment Trump is sitting in a chair vibrating at a terminal velocity in anticipation for his next catastrophic godfuck insane act.

I can hear the frequency, my ears are supernaturally attuned

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

DrNutt posted:

He has my sympathy for the permanent disability he's likely to face if he lives. Maybe it'll even change his mind about taking healthcare away from people if he ends up paralyzed and incontinent.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Chard posted:

How are machetes polling right now?

72 on Rotten Tomatoes.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

For real though don't kill people, my japes are intended to poke fun at Dems not Deaths

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015

Chilichimp posted:

If you're gonna kill someone for being a fascist, have the decency to make it yourself, imo.

This is still an incredibly dumb take.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Chilichimp posted:

Indeed. We'd all be better off if Allied forces had all committed mass suicide the instant they landed on the beaches in Normandy.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Continue having abortions, butt loving each other, and extolling the virtues of healthy diets and exercise. Republicans will kill themselves.

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

I'M NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Mustached Demon posted:

Continue having abortions, butt loving each other, and extolling the virtues of healthy diets and exercise. Republicans will kill themselves.

(extreme close up of Mike Pence staring at fortune cookie saying with sweaty intensity)

• Locked thread