Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm naturally beautiful but sometimes I put lip gloss all over myself so people will think I'm new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Zipperelli. posted:

IAFF, but that's about it.

I'm more referring to the insane amount of hours I'm putting in.

Nice! I got my EMT-B in MA as a sort of back-up plan and of course it would be an exciting alternative to what I do now but unfortunately I can't live off of Walmart tier wages (as awesome as getting paid to sleep is...private non-union EMTs get a raw deal and unfortunately medics get that plus $3 more an hour as courtesy for having life and death responsibilities on their shoulders - so in my opinion ya gotta go public or not even bother cause you are getting screwed, used, and abused otherwise).

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Jun 17, 2017

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I have to say I've always been a total sucker for women with very dark eyes, you can just stare into them and get lost.

My high-school crush had really dark eyes. The worst bit was on reflection I think she liked me too but I was too much of an idiot with too little self confidence to see it.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

On the internet, now everyone knows you're a cat.

A Good Cat at that. :3:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Cheers from the WA beer fest.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lovey weather today for a beer festival. It wasn't suppose to rain in Kitsap county!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LingcodKilla posted:

Lovey weather today for a beer festival. It wasn't suppose to rain in Kitsap county!

Rain!? IN WASHINGTON STATE?!?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh god thread. One of my friends became a grandpa today. He's like not even 10 years older than me.

I'm getting OLD.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh god thread. One of my friends became a grandpa today. He's like not even 10 years older than me.

I'm getting OLD.

:sympathy:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Rain!? IN WASHINGTON STATE?!?

It did rain a little bit, but that's semi-expected.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Schmeichy posted:

Cheers from the WA beer fest.

Remind me again why I'm at work instead of the beer fest.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Scathach posted:

https://goo.gl/images/H8FE4o

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Scathach posted:

Work allows you to gain the monetary means to procure large amounts of beer or any other liquour of your choosing that you can later consume at your discretion.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Montreal had its own beer fest this weekend. Anyone else's city do that? Is this like international beer day or something?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scathach posted:

Because you're a square :evilbuddy:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Kitchner posted:

I have to say I've always been a total sucker for women with very dark eyes, you can just stare into them and get lost.

My high-school crush had really dark eyes. The worst bit was on reflection I think she liked me too but I was too much of an idiot with too little self confidence to see it.

I've just recently appreciated my dark eyes. One of my uncles said every time he saw me, that I'd be perfect if they were green. How is that a thing you'd like to say to a little girl?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Montreal had its own beer fest this weekend. Anyone else's city do that? Is this like international beer day or something?

I dunno, Denver's beer festival is in October. I guess it's summer and people like to get outside and drink?:shrug:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

poo poo I really gotta shave that unibrow

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Thread it!

Me on Saturday at 7 am, I was waiting for my photographer and bored out of my mind

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Tbh i don't even know what threaded eyebrows are.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Sweet As Sin posted:

I've just recently appreciated my dark eyes. One of my uncles said every time he saw me, that I'd be perfect if they were green. How is that a thing you'd like to say to a little girl?

Not sure if that's just really offensive to tell a little girl she's not quite pretty enough, or a creepy uncle saying how hot you would be with green eyes.

Either way I think your eyes are fantastic and your uncle is wrong.

I don't think I ever lead with that when talking to girls though. It sounds so cheesey and cliché to say "you have the most beautiful eyes" that I am always concerned if I do like their eyes they will assume I'm just saying it because it sounds better than "Hey I love your tits/arse" and I can't think of anything original.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Kitchner posted:

Not sure if that's just really offensive to tell a little girl she's not quite pretty enough, or a creepy uncle saying how hot you would be with green eyes.

The answer is Yes.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sweet As Sin posted:

Uncle a moron for multiple reasons :rolleyes: Your eyes are gorrrgeous.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Sweet As Sin posted:

Thread it!

Me on Saturday at 7 am, I was waiting for my photographer and bored out of my mind

Scrolling down, for a second there I thought the seatbelt was a sword. i think I've been reading too much of the AUG thread if that was my first thought.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Scrolling down, for a second there I thought the seatbelt was a sword. i think I've been reading too much of the AUG thread if that was my first thought.

You're welcome. :colbert:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
ty whiteyfats 🙋🏻‍♂️

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just ew at creepy uncles. Ew ew ew.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So is a creepy uncle better or worse than a creepy guy-who-is-married-to-your aunt? (Or is that an uncle too?)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

So is a creepy uncle better or worse than a creepy guy-who-is-married-to-your aunt? (Or is that an uncle too?)

Asking for a friend

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jerry Cotton posted:

There's no distinction in English.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mods, change my name to creepy uncle's cummies, tia

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Go watch "Once were warriors".

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Sweet As Sin posted:

Thread it!

I love that lip color!

Also your eyes, as others have said- are beautiful.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Because you're a square :evilbuddy:

To be fair I sell beer, cigarettes, and bongs for a living.

Man that is a pretty shade of lipstick, it looks great on you.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Scathach posted:

Didn't you hear? It's hip to be square.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scathach posted:

Thanks but it's not actually a picture of me it's a smiley.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Thanks everyone! I do like that lipstick. As for my uncle, he's a very loving, nice man, but there's this weird obsession with looking white in my country and I believe his comments stem from that as he was teased a lot by his brothers growing up (they are all white looking and he's got dark skin but light eyes). Still weird!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Hair antenna day