Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
Remember me posting this?

NOW LOOK AT THIS:

I get MORE WHITE MAGES AT KARLABOS, MAGISSA/FORZA, and GARULA. AND IT'S GUARANTEED BERSERKER AT LIQUID FLAME. This is so far, literally the same first start I had last year. GILGABOT WHY ;__;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Because you're not afraid to take a chance...

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
Let's check out my starting job! Hope it's something decent.
Oh its Samurai.

Wicked. Freelancer time baby!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

First time ever playing FFV, I've rolled a knight, I'm down for whatever this means. Gonna name him Basch, help out charity!

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

Fear not the berserker my friend, and let the fiesta begin.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Fuckin' RIP.

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 29, 2011

:black101: :black101: FOUR BERSERKER TIME BOYS :black101: :black101:

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I went pure chaos and my job was....

Samurai :getin:

It actually gonna be hard to finish this run because I already won. I just need to actually play it.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Einwand posted:

Fear not the berserker my friend, and let the fiesta begin.

I hope you got the iOS version or like the fast forward button.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
So, that guy who's donating based on Knight's taking the full powered Brave Sword.

Any chance a Freelancer can get in on that action? :getin:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Someone in the Discord got pentazerk.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I'm streaming my run to motivate myself, feel free to tune in if you're not busy running yourselves.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Ugh, pure chaos and first job is zerker. I hate to say this, but I might take the job fair since I am on the SNES version and rather not risk my water crystal and fire crystal job be earth or mimic, as I would get forced into the sandworm hell. Maybe I will wait until the water crystal to see if I don't get a job that already available or don't end up with thief naturally. I might just peak ahead and see if it does give me a job that I can use before the sandworm.

[edit]

Got Red Mage (ugh) and Ninja (yay). Bard is my earth job, but since I am doing the Krile challenge, I won't get to use that for long. Oh well, bard can be nice but I had it a few times so I am not going to regret losing it unless I get dragoon for the fourth time.

Rirse fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 18, 2017

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Someone in the Discord got pentazerk.

Already addressed in discord, but it seems more likely that #krile simply isn't working at the moment. I did it with Summoner as my Earth job, and it just regurgitated Summoner. And the tweet's in a format that suggests it's just doing #myjobs

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Supremezero posted:

So, that guy who's donating based on Knight's taking the full powered Brave Sword.

Any chance a Freelancer can get in on that action? :getin:
I never said my offer was exclusive to Knights.

Even if nobody in your party can use the Brave Blade, having it at full power still means never running from a fight.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
My first job for my first ever fiesta run is: Time Mage.

Oh boy.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Started with a Black Mage and for the first time ever I've got Zerked.

Rixaxun
Jan 29, 2009
So, uh, what's the recommended level for Liquid Flame with four berserkers? Is 25 gonna be enough, or does this require more grinding.

Serene Dragon
Mar 31, 2011

Got mystic knight/ber/ser/ker on pure chaos berserker risk but have wussed out and job faired the fire crystal to bard. I figured a support class was the best way to go, and mystic knight is good but not good enough to carry 3 zerkers.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Rethinking my decision to use the Fiesta mod.

:negative:

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
So... weird thing.

Registered pure chaos, then got Knight/Berserker/Beastmaster. In that order.

I... I'm not sure, but I think this might not be a pure chaos run.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Dancer + Geomancer. This is going to be painful.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Started with Dancer this year. Hopefully I don't end up with the same team I did last year!

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

My chaos risk run is starting with... a chemist. I... I almost feel cheated. This was my first time risking. I wanted a horrible slog, not a free triple crown! :argh: Oh well, I've never actually bothered using chemist before, so it should still be interesting at least.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

SUM/BER/SER/KER is going to be a lot of fun

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 29, 2011

Cattail Prophet posted:

My chaos risk run is starting with... a chemist. I... I almost feel cheated. This was my first time risking. I wanted a horrible slog, not a free triple crown! :argh: Oh well, I've never actually bothered using chemist before, so it should still be interesting at least.
Chemist is broken, but it's the fun kind of broken if it's your first time with it. Enjoy it!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
made it through the white mage tedium and got to the water crystal

got thief

fuckdamnit

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
For the first time ever I got a run I"m not sure I can complete. Dancer, Geo, Zerk, Geo

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Not going to job fair zerker, but could I give them the Ninja's double weapon for twice the doom axe?

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Your donations did this to me. I am so hyped for fifth job.

derra
Dec 29, 2012
Blue Chemist Berserker Mystic, W1 down.

Whelp this will be easy.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

This, this is the year I will finally finish my fiesta ru-

...White Mage. Well, time to get comfy.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

Novasol posted:

Rethinking my decision to use the Fiesta mod.

:negative:

!Gaia is reasonably useful up to Karnak. Just hope you get something that can deal damage at the water crystal since !Gaia is completely useless in the steam-powered ship.

I've got a Red Mage and three Berserkers. Not sure if that's better or worse than last year's Dragoon and three Berserkers. At least this team gets an empowered Rune Axe and can heal without items.

Cador_2004
Oct 13, 2012

One more Basch.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Lurdiak posted:

Eh, screw it. :toxx: Everyone who clears the game with the name "a butt" will trigger a 2 dollar donation from me, up to a maximum of 70 bucks(it'd be more but the exchange rate is murder).

I also just donated :10bux: to add some zerkers to the pool. :getin:

Another butt or the butt parade!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Basch the Dragoon Captain And Three Berserkers.

Bring it on.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

hey I got chemist/zerker, do I go four zerkers for now or 1 freelancer, I always forget how it works

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

good joke with the "submit victory pictures" button huh

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Arist posted:

hey I got chemist/zerker, do I go four zerkers for now or 1 freelancer, I always forget how it works

If you were using the fiesta mod you would be rocking chemists from the start, friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

i ain't no cheater

Nah, I just prefer a vanilla experience even if it means I end up having to fight Sandworm 91 times

• Locked thread