Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Phimose Knight posted:

I enjoy that 2B's eng voice actress started her careerdoing lovely anime flashes on newgrounds.com

as much as I like nier automata I wouldn't put a VA job for it that much higher than lovely anime flash tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What? Anyway the Japanese dub is amazing I can't imagine playing this game with the English one and I almost never think like that.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

What? Anyway the Japanese dub is amazing I can't imagine playing this game with the English one and I almost never think like that.

The english dub is very good but dubbing of JP games/anime to english is usually not a job VAs want

folder
Oct 9, 2016
just finished route b and i'm at a mental stage where i want to know everything about the game immediately but not spoil myself. i just want to keep playing. it's my purpose.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
oh i wasn't trying to make fun of her for starting a career small. she really seems to enjoy the role since she cosplays as Toobs and goes to cons and poo poo like that. and now she made it, the ultimate anime character gig, a Goth-Emo Emotionless* Robot Babe with no pants.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Phimose Knight

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Phimose Knight posted:

oh i wasn't trying to make fun of her for starting a career small. she really seems to enjoy the role since she cosplays as Toobs and goes to cons and poo poo like that. and now she made it, the ultimate anime character gig, a Goth-Emo Emotionless* Robot Babe with no pants.

she emailedme back once and I think that means Im not a virgin anymore >:]

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Toobster.

folder
Oct 9, 2016

I'll call you Nines when you refer to me as The Toobster.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

IS it :filez: for me to post here some automata tunes I mixed myself using youtubes audio rips that are absolutely noyt commercially avaliable/included on the OST, etc

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

beep by grandpa posted:

IS it :filez: for me to post here some automata tunes I mixed myself using youtubes audio rips that are absolutely noyt commercially avaliable/included on the OST, etc

no

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'll forward your inquiry to lowtax and thus I'm sure we'll hear back real soon but until then I'm gonna go with no!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Greatv :-] whats the place all the kids upload files to now?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I would very much like to share this instrumental version of Wretched Weaponry I made. That'sthe creepy one that only plays in the abandoned factory

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Soundcloud I guess?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GeoCities

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
I was going to say Angelfire but holy poo poo they're still around.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ocremix

folder
Oct 9, 2016
10/10. Ending E:

I liked how the game was bookended. The game starts with you slowly losing your squad to fight a lonely and pointless war, but you face Ending E with a host of new friends who've come through the same violent experience. This really nicely underlined the game's message about unity and a sharing of a terrible burden, although it was only truly hammered home once I was formally offered the assistance of Player rear end (USA)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

folder posted:

10/10. Ending E:

I liked how the game was bookended. The game starts with you slowly losing your squad to fight a lonely and pointless war, but you face Ending E with a host of new friends who've come through the same violent experience. This really nicely underlined the game's message about unity and a sharing of a terrible burden, although it was only truly hammered home once I was formally offered the assistance of Player rear end (USA)

Glad I could be of service.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Hello. I just beat the game. If you haven't bought and beat this game yet go gently caress yourself. Thank you!

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

as much as I like nier automata I wouldn't put a VA job for it that much higher than lovely anime flash tbh

You are wrong.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rear end posted:

Hello. I just beat the game. If you haven't bought and beat this game yet go gently caress yourself. Thank you!

Thank you, rear end

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I am thankful for the summer sale; I will finally experience this at a discount price.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

rear end posted:

this sentiment

john donne
Apr 10, 2016

All suitors of all sorts themselves enthral;

So on his back lies this whale wantoning,

And in his gulf-like throat, sucks everything

That passeth near.
is the pc version worth purchasing or is it a garbo port

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

john donne posted:

is the pc version worth purchasing or is it a garbo port

It's like dark souls 1, there's a mod a fan made the fixes all the issues.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
what issues and what mod? finally got around to picking this up

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Plank Walker posted:

what issues and what mod? finally got around to picking this up

Weird upscaling, sometimes the game freezes (happened to me three times in my 40+ hours of playing, never happened after I upgraded my drivers but I did that at the end). The mod is Fix Automata Resolution.

Oh yeah also the terrible FPS, I totally forgot how terrible my FPS was without the mod.

ass fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 27, 2017

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i had no issues with the port and didn't need the mod

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I thought that stuff had been fixed?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the port is fine but i used the mod which takes 15 seconds to install. bye

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Install nudie mod for maximum schwing

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

folder posted:

This really nicely underlined the game's message about unity and a sharing of a terrible burden, although it was only truly hammered home once I was formally offered the assistance of Player rear end (USA)

rear end posted:

epic....

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/q_woru/status/881196445415518208

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

BBJoey posted:

i had no issues with the port and didn't need the mod

There is no way you had no issues with the port, it would render the game incorrectly at all times.

The mod takes a minute to install and you get the superior experience.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i 100%'d the game and not once did i run into any bugs

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Platted this game last night. I took the shameful route and bought the cheevos I didn't want to grind for then did ending E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Platted this game last night. I took the shameful route and bought the cheevos I didn't want to grind for then did ending E

ain't no shame, why ruin a fun good game by getting mad at challenge quests

• Locked thread