Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
if a congressman gets shot in the bunghole the body has a way of shutting that whole thing down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The parasitic nature of the bourgeoisie deigns scalise should live imo

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

bump_fn posted:

if a congressman gets shot in the bunghole the body has a way of shutting that whole thing down

So does Ed Balls

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

YRUNMP

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

*CLACK*

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

:thunk:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
did you mean

TRUMP

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
triple post

https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/876118946314932224

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ed Balls.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i don't care how many time you post that, I'm not gonna click on it

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

i don't care how many time you post that, I'm not gonna click on it

:-/ i mean your call man

a good ed balls to you anyway

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

what i like about jeb is that he doesnt really do anything, and the things he does do are really lame and unmemorable

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zas posted:

what i like about jeb is that he doesnt really do anything, and the things he does do are really lame and unmemorable

much like etc etc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Zas posted:

JEB!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

I will never forget his wildly overpriced guac bowl

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
like apart from !, the one thing I remember about Jeb! is that his guac bowl was loving $75

GobiasIndustries has issued a correction as of 09:19 on Jun 18, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

JosefStalinator posted:

:-/ i mean your call man

a good ed balls to you anyway

michael gove is scum

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i went otu tonight and a girl i was hangint out with was nice but i ekpt getting distracted because she looked like a femal edavid mitchell and sounded like the edlelry blonde nun from orang eis th enew black. both of which are things i think are great

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

like apart from !, the one thing I remember about Jeb! is that his guac bowl was loving $75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

GobiasIndustries posted:

like apart from !, the one thing I remember about Jeb! is that his guac bowl was loving $70

He was the governor of Florida during the Terri Schiavo case

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/876230503556403204

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i agree, if he means tigers breaking into his house and rippin up his bladder control body parts

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when jeb was governor dint he sign off on a bill that would force women trying to get an abortion to pay their local newspaper for an ad that said "im a big dumb slut and also soon ill be a murderer please say hi to me next time you see me at the grocery store" but it got blocked in court or something?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Wolfsheim posted:

i was just at a birthday party and some generally liberal guy i work with was all "we cant lower ourselves to their level" wrt scalise or some other we go high bullshit and so i just kept saying "I HOPE HGE FUCKIN DIES" over and over

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just started listening to cum town. oh man it's good

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

If Steve was pitching every one would be a strike because he's got no balls left.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

ive been meaning to do that forever now

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Red Minjo posted:

and during the highly controversial 2000 Florida election which gave his brother the presidency, leading to the Iraq War

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Red Minjo posted:

I don't care about pre-escelator events

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

I've heard good things but I still have a hangup about adding a podcast called 'cum town' to my rotation.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

its really good. best comedian podcast ive heard. way better than the average comedian interview format where they interview other comedians and end up talking about the acoustics of different comedy stages or other inside baseball bulslhit even big comedy fans dont care about.

i mean i like greg fitzgerald and fitzdog radio but he starts off every podcast with "click my link on my website before shopping on amazon so i get a cut" and its like no gently caress you. you regularly talk about how the rent you charge on your venice beach property pays your entire mortgage payment on yoru current larger home im not giving you a loving dime when theres a red cross amazon link on their front page i can feel worse about ignoring

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Scalise will wake up totally different, and the Scalise Bill will be the Brady Bill 2.0.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You fuckers, the Chapo Thread already tricked me into listening to Cum Town once.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

I've heard good things but I still have a hangup about adding a podcast called 'cum town' to my rotation.

it really hits the spot, really hit close to home, when the first episode il istened to(the latest) started off with them talking vaguely about leftist politics and the UK election before devolving within mere sentences to taling about which host is which family member of The Simpsons and one ends up being Tony Soprano

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jeb!? :tinfoil:
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/876209093094105088

bump_fn posted:

I made that joke already in the thread that was abandoned to the Forbidden Zone.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Holy guacabole!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

I don't care about pre-escelator events

there was nothing before the Escalator.

cumshitter posted:

when jeb was governor dint he sign off on a bill that would force women trying to get an abortion to pay their local newspaper for an ad that said "im a big dumb slut and also soon ill be a murderer please say hi to me next time you see me at the grocery store" but it got blocked in court or something?

It's easy to forget Jeb! is actually a horrible person lol

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Is this the real life?
Is this piss fantasy?
Caught in his landslide
No escape to reality

Open your eyes,
Look up to the Orb and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy cum, easy go,
We go high, they went low
Anyway the polls go, nothing really matters to me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

you forgot "I want to forcibly deny civil rights like marriage for the people who saved my life"

maybe being saved by an lgbt woman in a stable and happy marriage will turn his opinion around lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

you see, it won't because he's a horrible person~!

• Locked thread