Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol how is that doxxing

or whatever, literally who cares about nerds that your friends know
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/876360638750175232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

lorn Wayne posted:

yes, i have some choice opinions about this chap 'bernie sanders' if youre interested

yes this guy

their pimples must be cousins or something

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

i try not to assign labels to the characters (i do not call them my characters because they have a life of their own). that is for the rader to deidec

Alrighty well I guess the women all left because none of the men would gently caress them but no labels or nothing just a bunch of confirmed bachelors.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

like he still has hair stuck to his forehead grease why did he take a picture right after shaving what point was he trying to prove

hes documenting his haircut for historians duh

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

2013, the year of no dates

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i had dinner with some high school friends and this one guy came up, the most awkward guy who came to one party and he forgot to lock the bathroom door and somebody went in and a bunch of people saw him sitting on the toilet taking a poo poo and he still works at the grocery store that he worked at immediately after high school, ten years later he still works there, and he goes and gets drunk at the bar near that grocery store and sings sad karaoke songs off-key.

that guy doesn't gently caress, but everybody else does.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

punchymcpunch posted:

my nuclear shadow will be enough for those ivory tower eggheads

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wait what happened to the other trump thred?? did i miss a thing...did something happen???
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1w3FgB0Ohc

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wear glasses and im not a fan of the thin frames or half frames or no frames and its just the ear sticks bolted into the glass. youre not going to fool anyone into thinking youre not wearing glasses so just try to find something with at least a little style.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

sometimes you just gotta gently caress yourself

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i had dinner with some high school friends and this one guy came up, the most awkward guy who came to one party and he forgot to lock the bathroom door and somebody went in and a bunch of people saw him sitting on the toilet taking a poo poo and he still works at the grocery store that he worked at immediately after high school, ten years later he still works there, and he goes and gets drunk at the bar near that grocery store and sings sad karaoke songs off-key.

i couldnt get it to lock, ok?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cumshitter posted:

i wear glasses

lol nerd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

hes alt-right 4 sure

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Ponies too

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

i couldnt get it to lock, ok?

IT COULDN'T BE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A FILM GEEK AND FILM GEEKS ARE NEVER THAT AWKWARD

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Hypha posted:

you say that like it is hard

Fidel Castronaut posted:

it's 2017. everybody fucks. millions of dollars have been invested to create apps so that everybody can gently caress more easily. it's a beautiful world.

the other guy doesnt gently caress

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

i wear glasses and im not a fan of the thin frames or half frames or no frames and its just the ear sticks bolted into the glass. youre not going to fool anyone into thinking youre not wearing glasses so just try to find something with at least a little style.

oilver peoples m8

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

wait what happened to the other trump thred?? did i miss a thing...did something happen???
/

someone did a crime and it got memoryholed

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
when black girls have sex with white nerds, is this not genocide?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

someone did a crime and it got memoryholed

i commited a sex crime (on a legal consenting adult) tonite

lol i screwed just as the TWAT team truck was cumin up the street

was nice, vy nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdNIE0v51q4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

IT COULDN'T BE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A FILM GEEK AND FILM GEEKS ARE NEVER THAT AWKWARD

yeh film geeks wear leather jackets and click their fingers and slick their greasy hair back like danny zucko

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

/

fake news

sulk doesn't post anything other than TRUMP and lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
and that large TRUMP text thats actually a picture

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
films are terrible i only watch movies

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

yeh film geeks wear leather jackets and click their fingers and slick their greasy hair back like danny zucko

Tell me about it, stud.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i bought some glasses and picked out some frames and the lady said "those are a good choice they flatter your head shape" and i said "yeah im pretty good at picking glasses frames i own"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when i was in 4th grade an optometrist or some poo poo came into school and did eye tests on us and when we were done she said "your vision is fine now but later in life youll have to wear glasses" and i was like "no gently caress you and also im going to live forever, doctor." i said doctor really sarcastically to drive home the point that i had no faith in her medical training

well she was right and in highschool my vision got worse and because i was embarrassed to come into school with glasses one day i picked the smallest least noticeable frames i could find but it didnt work. the jocks in their baseball suits chased me throughout the school and the principal gave frequent reports over the intercom to all the boppers about how i had made it past the orphans and the electric eliminators and the lizzies but in the end the baseball furies got me and swirlied me so hard i was held back a grade

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

oilver peoples m8

still have a frame from them i cycle through

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

films are terrible i only watch movies

lmao ur missin out

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i got chiiiiillllls that are multiplyin

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i can't wait to start balding

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
never

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

the jocks in their baseball suits

donny jr

so did u make it to comey island?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

i read this as some ppl get off on cummed on glasses.

to which i say yes in fact im quite aware and if thats what u enjoy doin in ur own domicile u have my blessing

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

deadgoon posted:

the other guy doesnt gently caress

2-D life

don't kink shame

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6honxJ2uzwo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

i read this as some ppl get off on cummed on glasses.

to which i say yes in fact im quite aware and if thats what u enjoy doin in ur own domicile u have my blessing

lol if the sex you have doesnt require either a glass table or a welders mask

punchymcpunch posted:

donny jr

so did u make it to comey island?

no. i dropped out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fidel Castronaut posted:

chill b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsBtQCDbTWc

cumshitter posted:

lol if the sex you have doesnt require either a glass table or a welders mask

a literal lamo...4 that i thank u as apparently i am now highly likely 2 be stoned enuff 2 fall asleep 4 4hrs :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

they should do a grease reboot where instead of preppies and greasers, the danny character is an otaku and sandy is a normy and only through a deep appreciation of anime can she become the waifu that danny is looking for.

still call it grease tho lol

• Locked thread