Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Edit: move along, nothing to see here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

Edit: move along, nothing to see here

post_that_didnt_happen.txt

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Bogan King posted:

Posted in the_donald apparently

Who the hell calls their dad pop?

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

grittyreboot posted:

Standard stdh practice is to introduce the cast before the play starts. How else would you know who was who?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

We get it, we get it; where you're from, you call your dad coke. We have this argument every other thread you know?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

So, Da(d)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Argh.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Dad pop, so what?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

grittyreboot posted:

My mom is in my phone as buttface pooplord because my phone used to read the name of people texting me out loud and I haven't updated it since I was 16

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

http://twitter.com/kdimerc/status/875515759048486912

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I hate stdhs that have a valid point but write a fake story in the most cringe-worthy way possible.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I think that happened.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Average Bear posted:

I think that happened.

Yea, an actual working actor isn't gonna spread a bunch of stdh in a very public venue like twitter about a table read, because that kind of poo poo will very quickly come back on them if they do. She definitely wrote about it in the cringe-y -est way possible, but something like that probably happened.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

sweeperbravo posted:

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

YES

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
It's the "I shouted it across the room and then everyone started to clap" stuff that pushes it, tbh.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bremma posted:

Found this one on Facebook this evening.

I'm catching up on this thread from page 10 or whatever and jesus christ this is the worst thing I've ever read

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

As a white dude who speaks Mandarin, I've seen rude older people talk poo poo about me all of once, and I definitely didn't have the comedic timing to immediately shoot back with a snarky response.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Standard stdh lingo.

I actually want to see the full size banana.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

Novelists shouldn't Tweet. It's too easy.

For sale: baby shoes, never worn. #novel #bestwork

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Shared on Facebook as is, by someone who doesn't know what a screenshot is.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

aardwolf posted:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

HECKIN? Really?

This really loving well pisses me off. If you want to swear, then swear. Don't use bowlderized swear words like "fudge" or "sugar" or gosh, heck, or darn. It sounds like you are self censoring, or are repressed as all syphilitic cunting gently caress. Thus diluting the point of whatever you are trying to say.

Especially if they try and conjugate their fake swears, as has happened with "heckin". It is really jarring.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Please do not follow dog rates on Twitter friend. You will not like how they keep the cussing more all age friendly.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

cptn_dr posted:

Shared on Facebook as is, by someone who doesn't know what a screenshot is.

It's nearly always Queen in these stories.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Stdh.txt has entirely spoilt bohemian rhapsody for me. I never was the biggest fan but now I just can't stand it anymore.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

Stdh.txt has entirely spoilt bohemian rhapsody for me. I never was the biggest fan but now I just can't stand it anymore.

Same but with the human race

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

bean_shadow posted:

It's nearly always Queen in these stories.

It's hard to rally a train full of white people into a minor revolution over Lil "Jon & The East Side Boyz Lyrics - Get Low"

Though it would have made for quite a show.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Catberry posted:

It's hard to rally a train full of white people into a minor revolution over Lil "Jon & The East Side Boyz Lyrics - Get Low"

Though it would have made for quite a show.

Probably because Lil Jon is poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

I was DJing with a friend in a bar with lots of really foul "craft beers" and the sort of clientele that comes with that, and noticed he had brought along a Queen compilation with Bohemian Rhapsody on it. I told him to play it and he was like "why, it's poo poo" and I just told him to do it and see what happens.

hrvat
Nov 8, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

aardwolf posted:

berth brouwer

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Jerry Cotton posted:

I was DJing with a friend in a bar with lots of really foul "craft beers" and the sort of clientele that comes with that, and noticed he had brought along a Queen compilation with Bohemian Rhapsody on it. I told him to play it and he was like "why, it's poo poo" and I just told him to do it and see what happens.

Well? Don't leave us hanging.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

Well? Don't leave us hanging.

Oh well you know half the bar sang along* and then they clapped. (The other half were too busy drinking and/or rolling their eyes.) At least no-one danced.

*) Or at least tried to.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Non Serviam posted:

Though true, that song is amazing.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Non Serviam posted:

WHAT?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

BrigadierSensible posted:

HECKIN? Really?

This really loving well pisses me off. If you want to swear, then swear. Don't use bowlderized swear words like "fudge" or "sugar" or gosh, heck, or darn. It sounds like you are self censoring, or are repressed as all syphilitic cunting gently caress. Thus diluting the point of whatever you are trying to say.

Especially if they try and conjugate their fake swears, as has happened with "heckin". It is really jarring.

I dunno, seems to have gotten a stronger reaction here than fuckin.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I am actually looking at this one so the conversation itself isn't stdh. Just everything in it. Context: the guy who replies second was too stupid to notice his mouse's lens was covered by a piece of plastic.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

:golfclap:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This one poster said little john was poo poo, and the ENTIRE THREAD got up in arms about it, there was mass rioting on the forums, hecken heads being taken off, it was fudging anarchy. I looked down upon them like Ozymandias taking stock of his own works and I said, "lo, for lil john is not poo poo, but the best singer / writer our generation will everyone know. You are a fool, and imbecile, one who will walk the planes for ever more without good taste or music." and the thread exhalted me, I was made king of the thread, I was to participate in the siring of a new age of snarky burn writers. I was crowned. This thread is an extended gutter and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all shjit posts and memes will foam up about their waists and all the bad opinion havers, and poo poo posters will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Everyone clapped, curtain fell, good joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

gschmidl posted:

I am actually looking at this one so the conversation itself isn't stdh. Just everything in it. Context: the guy who replies second was too stupid to notice his mouse's lens was covered by a piece of plastic.

So what part is the lie? None of them are in the armed forces?