Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he misses vendagoat

Don't day 'vendagoat' another two times, that's how I got this av and red text

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

What happened to Venda?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jedit posted:

What happened to Venda?

He has burnouts fairly regularly but it was a fairly innocuous post in this thread back in April which got him banned and he hasn't re-regged that account since.
thathonkey and nooner both got 100,000 hour probations in the same thread, it was a blood bath :v:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 11:58 on Jun 18, 2017

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This is really wonderful.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He has burnouts fairly regularly but it was a fairly innocuous post in this thread ...

I don't get people who go to QCS to shitpost, let alone to defend a guy with a rapsheet like nooner, and in a thread where people have started getting huge probations. What did he think was going to happen?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Show this and Zootopia's profit sheets to the right people and watch things get really interesting.

quote:

He has burnouts fairly regularly but it was a fairly innocuous post in this thread back in April which got him banned and he hasn't re-regged that account since.
thathonkey and nooner both got 100,000 hour probations in the same thread, it was a blood bath :v:
Oh so that's what happened to those guys.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I don't get people who go to QCS to shitpost, let alone to defend a guy with a rapsheet like nooner, and in a thread where people have started getting huge probations. What did he think was going to happen?
It's been a running gag from the start but 17 years out, SomethingAwful really is a petri dish of aging mentally ill nerds bouncing off one another.

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 15:57 on Jun 18, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Yes, blame the victim.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I thought the rule was Snatch Duster wasn't allowed to post in this thread while everyone was behaving themselves.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Snatch Duster is allowed to make Snatch Duster posts in this thread if, but only if, other posters are being creepy.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

I thought the rule was Snatch Duster wasn't allowed to post in this thread while everyone was behaving themselves.

see these offending posts

Samovar posted:

That's a picture where the more you scroll down the less nice it is.

referencing cosplay large breasts but she is fat.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Yeah, you kinda blew your load.

LingcodKilla posted:

How long you been saving that up Snatchy?

Continuing of creepy posts about cum.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Let's take a moment to truly appreciate that Snatch Duster is obsessively watching this thread, waiting for the moment for someone to do what HE determines allows him to shitpost.

I like to imagine he has some kind of brain worms, and that's why he's the way he is.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

So one post complaining about the Rose Quartz cosplay, which I'm pretty sure was referencing the fact that she is corseted and not true to the character, and two comments in reply to your awful post equal "thread is being creepy." Okay.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Noted poster "Snatch Duster" is concerned about words.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)

Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

Eren Jeager (Attack on Titan)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Snatch Duster posted:

referencing cosplay large breasts but she is fat.

Snatchy, snatchy, snatchy...

My comments on that cosplay was not about that person being fat; heck I would say that person doesn't have the body type for that character as they are typically represented in the original media - but then again, people are free to dress as anyone from media, regardless. It was simply the use of the corset which looked very harmful.

Don't assume I think the way you do.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I assumed it was cause of the shot composition including a giant shrub covering the bottom half of the photo. The gently caress.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Hamshot posted:

Guys, don't pay attention to Snatch Duster. He enters every thread explicitly to poo poo it up.

Ignore him like you're smothering an elderly relative with a pillow. He'll make more noise and then eventually pass away...to poo poo in some other thread.

I've rather enjoyed Snatch Duster's posts in this thread because I'm not offended by sexy cosplay and some of the identifications were amusing.

I don't really miss VendaGoat though, not in any of threads where he posted. Glad he hasn't re-reg'd.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raptor1033 posted:

I assumed it was cause of the shot composition including a giant shrub covering the bottom half of the photo. The gently caress.

That's what I thought too, to be honest. But, I'm also pretty naive at times.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If Thor and Dax Shepard made a very strong and funny baby.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
FIFA glitch cosplay

http://i.imgur.com/pSq15A6.gifv

Reminds me of QWOP cosplay:

Edit: bonus Titanic cosplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ZaayGZaX0

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 06:15 on Jun 19, 2017

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Gotta hand it to the QWOP guy for committing to that backbend/faceplant.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The Rose Quartz cosplay isn't off because the cosplayer is fat. Rose is huge. It's off because Rose doesn't show ridiculous cleavage like that.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Either that's an excellent lacefront or I am most envious of his hair.

There was a fun Thor at a show I went to a few weeks ago whose hammer was a modified boom box. It was very fun and silly. That's my story.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Snatch Duster is the hero this thread needs.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I like that snatch uses examples of people "being creepy" that happened AFTER he posted as an example of why he posted. I guess not only is he a glorious White Knight for all the internet damsels but he's also a psychic.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

King Phantom

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I like that snatch uses examples of people "being creepy" that happened AFTER he posted as an example of why he posted. I guess not only is he a glorious White Knight for all the internet damsels but he's also a psychic.

Snatch is a crazy person good job owning them

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Retro Futurist posted:

Snatch is a crazy person good job owning them

Hey thanks!

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Look James, we get it, you're really proud of the movies you made. But you don't have to keep rubbing it in by posting photos from the set.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Big McHuge posted:

Look James, we get it, you're really proud of the movies you made. But you don't have to keep rubbing it in by posting photos from the set.

How about this, then?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cool Predator mask with no electric parts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127566320763609/permalink/690104377843131/

http://i.imgur.com/mbYaQTa.mp4

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
That's an ugly sunofabitch.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That's one ugly motherfucker.

Ftfy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

5 fingers. No gut. 3.5/10

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Quick, everyone. While Snatch Duster is probated.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Jamesman posted:

Quick, everyone. While Snatch Duster is probated.

Free Snatch Duster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Her expression looks off to me