Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
apparently TSM are trying out mrrallez for adc? that would put them at 3 danish players, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiCzPWgpfCE

dude might be a good pick though actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

apparently TSM are trying out mrrallez for adc? that would put them at 3 danish players, haha.

:denmark:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop posted:

Team Scandinavian Members

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

TL currently turning TSM into a corncob..???

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Vermain posted:

TL currently turning TSM into a corncob..???

wonder how much it cost

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's funny to see them making literally the same mistake every fight.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

get this: goldengoop

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahahahahah

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Lovechop posted:

wonder how much it cost

Looks like the answer might be "not enough"

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

piglet literally steps on top of one of those cartoony pit traps with a bunch of obvious leaves scattered across the top

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

A full hp Piglet looking safe gets one shot by Ori sums up TL's season perfectly. They look ok until they start teamfighting and lose every teamfight despite having a lead.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Vermain posted:

piglet literally steps on top of one of those cartoony pit traps with a bunch of obvious leaves scattered across the top

Check out the teamfight before that, too, starting from around 38:10. If he hadn't stepped into shockwave range TL could have made something out of that.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

piglets mistake is being useful in the first place so when he finally fucks up and joins his useless teammates he gets the blame

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Xmithie is pretty good at League of Legends.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I hate Lucian mid, Jensen has 6 kills but it doesn't do anything

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
MrRallez is good enough to earn a place on a middle of the pack EU LCS team. Not nearly good enough to warrant an import slot on a prospective top team.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
That dardoch bm

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

what a silly-rear end game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

the feel where you're lategame karma and you do loving jack-dick all

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
53 kills

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CLG played their last big push so poorly. I don't know why teams try to play around with Caitlyn trap lines when they've got two completely open lanes to push in from. Just start a slowpush in the other lane, head to that lane once it's up, wait for her to drop the trapline, and then rotate back over to the other lane before she can redeploy it.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
listening to ACDC is epic because it sounds likeRiot Quickshot

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Crumbzz sounds like he's on a lot of drugs or hangovers

I think Blank is easily more reliable than Peanut right now, and SKT would probably bring Untara/Huni in as their subs over Peanut

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

How did Huni go from a mid tier Na top to Godlike and peanut goes from best jungler to worse than blank...

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

How did Huni go from a mid tier Na top to Godlike and peanut goes from best jungler to worse than blank...

Huni was always an excellent top laner in Europe on Fnatic, but he was always extremely aggressive and that got him in a lot of bad situations he could've avoided. SKT have probably done a lot of work to stop him doing dumb poo poo and he's become a much better player because of it.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
No boots Bung about to make a comeback against Ever

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's some revisionist history to say Huni was just some mid tier top in NA.

That being said, the top meta changes have certainly been good for him.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Agreed, Huni was the 7th best top in NA, which I would say is below "mid tier". Unfortunate to see people retroactively try and raise his stock just because they don't want to admit NA tops are categorically better than Corean tops.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
weird that whenever people play with faker they immediately become the best somehow

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

weird that whenever people play with faker they immediately become the best somehow

Took a while for Blank but it happened eventually

https://clips.twitch.tv/AgreeableResilientLettuceDatSheffy

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
P1's entire team walking into a Kennen stun.

...guys :staredog:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Nice dismantling of noted early game team NV by TSM.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Please Sven, they're only children

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Huh for some reason i assumed syndra's ult would stop doin damage if you killed her while it was flyin.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Now TSM is practicing playing from behind. It is important to be dominate at every phase of the game, especially as the best team in the world.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
whoops

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
???

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This game is a fiesta

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Deathlord Ryu's still got it. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

If people start playing Nidalee again I'll set up the kickstarter to murder MikeYeung

• Locked thread