Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXIWyYtq85E

Szechuan :orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Jeb is a mess!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

never forget
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/347191326112112640
strong daddy bffs

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

if we keep alternating between sending presidential candidates to the White House with metaphorical explosives and sending people to the White House with dust pans and brooms every 8 years, everything will be okay

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

Noted idiot Neera Tanden

I think I like Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trmup, predisent of the United States and former host of The Celebrity Apprentice

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

I think I like Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trmup, predisent of the United States and former host of The Celebrity Apprentice

Donald Trump gives us lmaos

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Megyn Kelly is still going to air that Alex Jones interview tonight, isn't she?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

ignores that primary elections exist, just like the majority of general election voters that don't vote in primaries

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

rear end cobra posted:

yeah but that's cause we aren't left in ICE detention centers to starve to death or being 10 years old, having our parents deported, and stuffed into the foster care system. :unsmith:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

he also is tearing apart immigrant families and killed an eight year old which wasn't very lmao :shrug:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im a slave 4 hillary

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Megyn Kelly is still going to air that Alex Jones interview tonight, isn't she?

yes

but the nbc-owned station in connecticut won't air it

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
remember when Neera got that guy fired for literally no reason because she sucks at life and can't handle crticisim

and he had a newborn baby

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i prefer to concentrate on the lmaos

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Clinton would've been a good president, Sanders would've been a better one, but neither would've been able to do much in the face of the right wing ghouls in this country who stand in the face of progress, peace, and stability. Maybe the real enemy is them??!!??! :thunk:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rare trompy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BarronsArtGallery posted:

remember when Neera got that guy fired for literally no reason because she sucks at life and can't handle crticisim

bad dems have a glass chin when it comes to any type of criticism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

etalian posted:

bad dems have a glass chin when it comes to any type of criticism

to be fair, if I were Clinton I'd probably be even less gracious than she is and go on a "God drat America" tour with Reverend Jeremiah Wright

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jesus goddamn christ

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
silence of the lmaos

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shugojin posted:

Jesus goddamn christ

donny gay for putin, so what?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

Clinton would've been a good president, Sanders would've been a better one, but neither would've been able to do much in the face of the right wing ghouls in this country who stand in the face of progress, peace, and stability. Maybe the real enemy is them??!!??! :thunk:

if sanders was the nominee he'd have 435 left-leaning independents in the house to implement his manifesto tho

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Reality Winner posted:

silence of the lmaos

Good title for a book on the Hillary Clinton presidency

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
My broke brain can no longer afford rent and will be evicted from my body

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

Either one of them would have been not Trump which is worth a lot; the difference is that Hillary did not win and Bernie would have

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Aliquid posted:

if sanders was the nominee he'd have 435 left-leaning independents in the house to implement his manifesto tho

the right wing hit squad would've crippled his presidency, no matter how good the guy is. they'll cripple any presidency that doesn't have an (R) in it unless there's a complete shake up of the American political culture. it's not even enough to stop the Republicans, there needs to be a societal change in how we view empathy and compassion before we get anywhere

loquacius posted:

Either one of them would have been not Trump which is worth a lot; the difference is that Hillary did not win and Bernie would have

yeah, I'm just saying that while donny is a massive problem, and anyone who is not him is really good, the entirety of the right wing is literally out to :killing:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Nichael posted:

the right wing hit squad would've crippled his presidency, no matter how good the guy is. they'll cripple any presidency that doesn't have an (R) in it unless there's a complete shake up of the American political culture. it's not even enough to stop the Republicans, there needs to be a societal change in how we view empathy and compassion before we get anywhere

yeah good luck with that

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

BarronsArtGallery posted:

ill prolly regret this but, deets?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

we're all hosed :smith:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ekster posted:

yeah good luck with that

quote:

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
woah maybe this trmup guy is the empathetic voice we need in politics lol

GobiasIndustries posted:

we're all hosed :smith:
yup!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

i don't think it's necessarily that bad. obama could've forced a crisis that he would've won--like with the debt ceiling--but didn't want to pull the trigger. unfortunately that's taught the GOP that it can get away with anything and everything. at some point in the not-too-distant future dems MUST call the obstructionists' bluff or they may as well surrender entirely

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shugojin posted:

Also someone said Barron looks like young Michael Cera and I can't unsee it
Thank you! It was on the tip of my brain who is it that baron resembles, that's it. (Puzzle solved dopamine release)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agronox posted:

i don't think it's necessarily that bad. obama could've forced a crisis that he would've won--like with the debt ceiling--but didn't want to pull the trigger. unfortunately that's taught the GOP that it can get away with anything and everything. at some point in the not-too-distant future dems MUST call the obstructionists' bluff or they may as well surrender entirely

I think there is a little hope if the Democrats can learn from what Donny's campaign did well. Adapt his incessant bluster and use it for good instead of evil. Forget about decorum because the main goal is helping people, not being civil.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So basically the same as Yad Vashem
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/876536589941448710

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Red Minjo posted:

Every time I have an appointment where I need my blood pressure checked and see the machine I think of this tweet and have to stop myself from laughing.

i outright tell the nurse about that tweet while they're taking my blood pressure and it typically gets a laugh out of them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

he's never going back there again

though I can't blame him, Camp David seems really loving boring

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

What he actually wants to say is, "WHAT A DUMP. NOT A SINGLE GILDED TOILET! SAD!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I heard on Meet the Press that they expect the Mueller investigation to go for approximately eighteen months. Is there anyway this government can continue to pseudo-function for a year and a half when an investigation of whether the president is a spy or not goes on that long, and the target of the investigation loses his poo poo on the dumbest communication platform designed by man every morning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Nichael posted:

he's never going back there again

though I can't blame him, Camp David seems really loving boring

I bet there's a cool bunker

• Locked thread