Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
When I think of the oldest Trump boy the mental image is always that one of him in a fast food restaurant with orange drink in a water cup.

Definitely his father's son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
thanks orbama

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
thanks for quoting this, i'm upset about stuff but now I feel better.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hitting yankees fans is good though

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

bump_fn posted:

hitting yankees fans is good though

hitting donald trump jr. is also good

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
literal medical breadlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA

What a disgusting thing to reduce americans to, what a cruel bunch of calvinist fundamentalist assholes those GOP are.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

thanks for quoting this, i'm upset about stuff but now I feel better.

friend have you heard the good word? n o t h i n g m a t t e r s

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
the best part of scott melker's stories about trump jr wasn't that he got smacked for not wearing a suit, it was that he was constantly drunk and injuring himself while hating his dad

soak in your poo poo life you gently caress

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

What a disgusting thing to reduce americans to, what a cruel bunch of calvinist fundamentalist assholes those GOP are.

Pretty sure Calvinists wouldn't even do that bud.
It's the party of Judas.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/CabKqhd.mp4

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al-Saqr posted:

solid chance most of them voted for trump and are against the expansion of that state-funded dental coverage even though they're likely to be beneficiaries of it.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

I'm babysitting my brother's crested geckos right now and they're pretty cute, but goddamn do bearded dragons own

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

every time i hit the submit reply button i immediately put my fingers against my lips and begin chewing my nails like theyre bad jerky and if id ont see the glorious piss yellow of a quote bubble i jump on my bed and cry into my pillow

:hifive:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

He hit his son in the face so hard his son fell over for wearing a Yankees jersey to a Yankees game.

e: in front of his college friends

good all trumps deserve a good slap

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
there's a sixteen pound cat sitting on me

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

they shoulda voted 4 the lady who def woulda got them proper dental care

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

docbeard posted:

He did get pissed that one time Don Jr. wore the wrong sort of suit to a Yankees game or whatever the gently caress that heartwarming story of child abuse was about.

But yeah, I think the only rule Barron has about his magic gaming is to hide that poo poo when the Vice President is around because watching Pence try to perform an exorcism is just embarrassing.

he beat the poo poo out of donny jr for daring to wear a baseball jersey to a baseball game instead of a suit

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Turdfuzz posted:

they shoulda voted 4 the lady who def woulda got them proper dental care

(only applicable if you created a startup within the past 18 months)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

he beat the poo poo out of donny jr for daring to wear a baseball jersey to a baseball game instead of a suit

yea and now hes prez so maybe don was right look im not sayin beat ur kidz im just sayin that maybe don was onto something

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

When I think of the oldest Trump boy the mental image is always that one of him in a fast food restaurant with orange drink in a water cup.

Definitely his father's son

yeah he might have been starting to become human during college but a savage beating from orange piss dad sorted that out quick

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

loll i watched this video and it says 1/3 of american adults aren't getting dental care because they can't afford it

1/3 is such a large number like lmao that that's acceptable to anyone

property is theft

and

all conservative political ideology is inhumane and immoral to a degree that the only explanation is some sort of mental deficiency in the part of the brain responsible for empathy

conservative ideology is therefore a symptom of a socially maladaptive mental illness

therefore

i put forward that all conservatives be kept locked away in sanitariums and stripped of the right to vote, for the health well being and continued safety of the rest of us who have other less malicious and antisocial brain problems of our own

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'll hve a fuckin root beer and some ketchup packets thanks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
NIGHTTIME SCOOP
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/876630574424895489

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

good all trumps deserve a good slap

On one hand yes but on the other hand Trump Jr. never had a shot of being a good person.

But yeah by the time he was in college I'm pretty sure he deserved to be getting hit in the face a bunch

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

friend have you heard the good word? n o t h i n g m a t t e r s

bin laden once said "we love death"

in retrospect, i think perhaps he had a point

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

KUSH

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

beat ur kidz im [...] sayin

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

i put forward that all conservatives be kept locked away in sanitariums and stripped of the right to vote, for the health well being and continued safety of the rest of us who have other less malicious and antisocial brain problems of our own

i mean ive already put forth my launch all boomers into the sun plan. the rest is up to you guys

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021

I know this tweet is "old news" by now, but I really think we should stop and appreciate that at 7 am on Father's Day, our disgusting awful President was surrounded by family on vacation, and was so miserable that he felt the need to tweet this, in the desperate hope that this would give him the validation that he desperately wants right now, because he can't get it from his family.

Our President is so loving pathetic, it owns.

:buddy:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Are skaters cracking these little shits in the face with their boards for driving up the price of their bearings?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:buddy:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can't smush the kush

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

the best part of scott melker's stories about trump jr wasn't that he got smacked for not wearing a suit, it was that he was constantly drunk and injuring himself while hating his dad

soak in your poo poo life you gently caress

he became a daddy's boy right quick the second he got back though

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Because of course he did

https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/876597406175031297

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Annual Prophet posted:

bin laden once said "we love death"

in retrospect, i think perhaps he had a point

bin laden had some good ideas

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012