Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

Oh got it

It's hard to do because it falls apart easily and just tastes okay, good luck

Yeah I'm noticing that from some of these recipes I'm reading. I'm thinking of mixing in some extra cheese and maybe an egg or two into the cauliflower mix to help it bind, cook it at high temp to get it nice and crispy (personal preference + bind better) before lowering the temp and adding toppings

Should be interesting. Trick will be getting a fine enough grind by hand and then drying the cauliflower before mixing so that the water doesn't muck with the cheese getting it to melt together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

death is surfin

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Relevant Tangent posted:

She's better off.

yeah, this is the right take.
My first impulse was that he was a terrible dad for skipping out on Father's Day but then the upshot is that his daughter doesn't have to be around him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Well I just finished watching Threads. Christ. Should be required viewing in ?8th grade. Worst first date I ever had.

Beats the first date me and a old boyfriend set up for a couple of friends...he hit a dog or something after he picked her up, no bs, didn't stop, I was appalled and yelling at him when he told me in the theatre, my girlfriend stayed silent, until my boyfriend told me to stop talking about it. We were seeing Fatal Attraction, which my boyfriend and I had already seen, set up for them to see for the lol. They did end up going out for around a year and she had his abortion, but she went back to an old boyfriend in the end.

Anyway, uggghhh

gently caress yeah threads!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

My daughter is one thing, but my desire to portray child corpses as crisis actors is another.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Brother Friendship posted:

My daughter is one thing, but my desire to portray child corpses as crisis actors is another.

Do crisis actors get a union?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and yeah my dumb story involved Threads and a date. It is NOT a movie to watch on a date.

There is no Threads&Chill.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the entire world of form and phenomena is really just all crisis actors hired by (((Maya))) if u :thunk: about it consensus reality is really just one big false flag operation

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

and yeah my dumb story involved Threads and a date. It is NOT a movie to watch on a date.

challenge accepted

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
reality is a cuck and we're the bull

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

the entire world of form and phenomena is really just all crisis actors hired by (((Maya))) if u :thunk: about it consensus reality is really just one big false flag operation

What if God ate a big pot of chili and forgot about us?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Bert Roberge posted:

that's basically the plot of dragon age

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

in the eternal battle between chaos and order, conspiracy and fact you can't pretend for a second your side is winning

bow before your god, pitiful worshipper of chaos

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bert Roberge posted:

dude, dude

my dude

we're the chili

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
One doesn't eat chili, one indulges in chili.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shitpost & chill

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

dude, dude

my dude

we're the chili

new sa vore project lookin' good

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Yinlock posted:

shitpost & chill

:same:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

in the eternal battle between chaos and order, conspiracy and fact you can't pretend for a second your side is winning

he apologized to yogurt

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Brother Friendship posted:

My favorite thing is there's at least one reply to that tweet defending him, saying " yeah like his infant daughter can do anything for him today" :jerkbag:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

challenge accepted

my thought process was "girls love horror movies! and i love nukes! and oh hey shes english and its set in england!"

yeah.... noooooooooooooooooooooooo000ooo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im not sure what this game of civ's victory conditions are but i'm pretty sure "apologize to yogurt" isn't one of them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

dude, dude

my dude

we're the chili

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain_Maclaine posted:

How many people were you dating at the time?
Best friend thats a girl, excuse me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

my thought process was "girls love horror movies! and i love nukes! and oh hey shes english and its set in england!"

try a serbian film

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a good show to watch and chill is are you being served? imo.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
blah blah "we aren't really in control if you think about it haha, how humbled the human race has been ever since we elected an orange pissbaby" blah blah

i dont givea gently caress about control :guinness:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

[sensible chuckling]

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bow before your god, pitiful worshipper of chaos

i don't worship chaos before god or whatever im more 0_0:fh: @ the chaos

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

try a serbian film

i once watched emir kuzerizska's underground on a third date and it went well

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i value the control i have when it comes to bringing beer to my glass and then to me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

i don't worship chaos before god or whatever im more 0_0:fh: @ the chaos

lying strengthens me, thank you my son

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

i value the control i have when it comes to bringing beer to my glass and then to me

its the little things, not the bigly things

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

See im psychic

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Yinlock posted:

im not sure what this game of civ's victory conditions are but i'm pretty sure "apologize to yogurt" isn't one of them

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

you dont control that beer you ar an automaton for yeast!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

Do crisis actors get a union?

scream actors guild

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

try A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Help! I need the Jeb Moai picture. Stat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you dont control that beer you ar an automaton for yeast!
it owns

Lastgirl posted:

its the little things, not the bigly things
hell yeah

• Locked thread