Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

SunshineDanceParty posted:

It's kind of funny that I'm going to look stupid for making fun of Magic's tweets of "Why don't the Lakers just sign all the great players?" because Paul George and Lebron are just going to show up.

God is so great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the whirlwind Derrick Rose Free Agency Tour

why can't i get my head awkwardly photoshopped onto a jersey

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

what kind of farts do you think kevin prefers?

if he could trap a gnarly fart in the big ol' dent in his head and dome it over, do you think he would?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Trading Pau to a non contender in a small city would seriously impair their ability to draw that kind of vet in the future, and if he opted out would risk him becoming the ring chasing vet center for GSW or Cleveland.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I didn't know he grew up a clips fan but it makes my super trade to send Chris Paul and Deandre to Cleveland make even more sense!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

AggressivelyStupid posted:

what kind of farts do you think kevin prefers?

if he could trap a gnarly fart in the big ol' dent in his head and dome it over, do you think he would?
Dog farts

Yes

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

no i meant like wet farts, etc

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I couldn't think of fart types and I think Kevin Durant is probably into weird poo poo.

In that case though I revise my answer to lovely farts cuz KD prolly likes a little turd in his face to remind him of Russ

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Eltoasto posted:

Love has been absolute garbage against the Warriors the last 2 years, so I can see the Cavs interest if they feel like a winning team would keep PG around, which I bet it would. As for Indy getting Love, well he's a white star player so they'd like it, but he'd be a terrible fit next to Turner. Just trade him to whatever team with cap room will give you the best pick and throw all your money at Hayward. When that doesn't work, do a full rebuild. That's my plan but the owners won't do that because rebuilds mean no money.

He was the second or third best player on the Cavs last year when they beat the Warriors! He's 1-1 in serieses against the Warriors how is that absolute garbage!!!

This year he was moving dudes around in the paint and actually collecting rebounds (he was really really good at grabbing with one arm while the other was locked up) while TT was getting tossed by Zaza, reached over by Durant and outhustled by Curry. Love had active hands and was messing up Warriors passing lanes and drawing fouls and all kinda poo poo. He missed some open shots but this is so god danged strange to me why are people trying to move one of the best pieces they have?

Shumpert was bad, Deron Williams was VERY bad, Kyle Korver couldn't get it done, Tristan Thompson played like he dating a Kardashian, K-Love was fine. Chris Bosh didn't suck on the Heat either! Why replace what was good when there was so much bad?

MourningView posted:

I don't think people actually like Stern they just think him acting like an over the top wrestling heel in real life was funny.

Eh you're probably right. I say f Stern tho coward only rigs the draft for the Knicks once then abandons them forever once the heat turns up, loving turncoat, loving suki opuschiny whore

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Kevin has been searching for the mythical Period Fart his whole life.

He wants to bottle it up, taking a hit from it now and then. Tasting the fart with all his senses. Mouthfeel, the bouquet - everything. Like a fine wine taster.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

One subtype of olfactophilia is eproctophilia. This is a paraphilia in which people are sexually aroused by flatulence (Aggrawal, 2009). Therefore, eproctophiles are said to spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about farting and flatulence and have recurring intense sexual urges and fantasies involving farting and flatulence (Griffiths, 2012a).

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

How many hours a day would you say you think about farts, Kevin?

Well doc, it'd be easier to count the hours I don't think about farts.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
First he killed basketball now KD is gonna make the NBA thread need nms nws tags

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
now I know for sure that it is the offseason

*fart*

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

When I get tired I get silly boi,

Check out buddy when buddy huff farts

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Going back to the which player is which rapper discussion this definitely cements KD as Kevin gates

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

:yikes:

I'd approve of Paul George on the Cavs only if it led to him and LeBron both leaving for LA. Need maximum hilarity next offseason

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Going back to the which player is which rapper discussion this definitely cements KD as Kevin gates

unless I missed something from his most recent few albums Kevin Gates was all about making everyone uncomfortable by being way too open about his life. Kevin Durant is the full opposite, he always lies and denies which is why we can't be more than 60% certain that Kevin Durant can only achieve an erection by inhaling a fart

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That's a good point actually I jus figured they were both cousin loving fart sniffing booty eaters

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Nothing wrong with eating rear end my friend

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

EvanTH posted:

He was the second or third best player on the Cavs last year when they beat the Warriors! He's 1-1 in serieses against the Warriors how is that absolute garbage!!!

Last year against the Warriors he shot 36%, 26% from 3 for 7.3 points and 5.9 rebounds a game. They couldn't even keep him on the floor.

This year he was a LITTLE better, especially with rebounds, but still had a few bad games in the series.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

So if Durant is now clearly James Joyce, what modernist author is Lebron James? Which one is Kawhi? Who is TS Eliot? So many questions opened up by Kev's fart lust

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

When I get tired I get silly boi,

Check out buddy when buddy huff farts

Please leave buddy out of this he's a very special boy

He don't even huff that hard

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

DeimosRising posted:

So if Durant is now clearly James Joyce, what modernist author is Lebron James? Which one is Kawhi? Who is TS Eliot? So many questions opened up by Kev's fart lust

Chris Paul is Borges because some people say he's in the discussion for GOAT and yet he's never even made it past a second chapter

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

EvanTH posted:

Chris Paul is Borges because some people say he's in the discussion for GOAT and yet he's never even made it past a second chapter

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

DeimosRising posted:

Kawhi is Ernest Hemingway because he is a man of few words
Jeremy Lin is Harper Lee because he was great for a brief moment then disappeared
Derrick Rose is David Foster Wallace because his career is dead

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Nothing wrong with eating rear end my friend
Yeah I just wouldn't recommend the fart sniffing or cousin loving

predicto posted:

Derrick Rose is David Foster Wallace because his career is dead
Derrick Rose deserves better
Who's the NBA player people pretend to like

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

I'm betting this is related to the PG13+Lakers thing.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/876703300120215552

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Marbury is Ezra Pound. Machivellian and potent. Misunderstood. Used their powers to work with enemies of America after falling out with the homeland. .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Could be, although Ford says they're looking for the pick to get Kennard.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

attackmole posted:

Marbury is Ezra Pound. Machivellian and potent. Misunderstood. Used their powers to work with enemies of America after falling out with the homeland. .

Eating vaseline while being confined in a small cage in Pisa? I can see that.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Watch Thibs deal #7 for Deng or some poo poo.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Love has been absolute garbage against the Warriors the last 2 years, so I can see the Cavs interest if they feel like a winning team would keep PG around, which I bet it would. As for Indy getting Love, well he's a white star player so they'd like it, but he'd be a terrible fit next to Turner. Just trade him to whatever team with cap room will give you the best pick and throw all your money at Hayward. When that doesn't work, do a full rebuild. That's my plan but the owners won't do that because rebuilds mean no money.

I think they would throw money at Hayward because he would draw fans himself, and it would take the sting out of losing PG.

So long, PG. You were awesome and I hope you go help a team beat the Warriors!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/solohill/status/876652594063589376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44&t=56s

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Rick posted:

Could be, although Ford says they're looking for the pick to get Kennard.

I'd be pretty happy with like, 11 + Plumlee for Clarkson + 28. I doubt they'd want Mozgov and Miles eating up half their cap though

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Which current proposed is two years away from being two years away from being kink shamed?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Kevin you're not alone http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2013/08/19/sexually-aroused-by-farts-youre-not-alone/

quote:

I’m not sure how graphic of details you would like, but I have had my face farted on by both men and women, at point blank range. I like the sound and the smell. The “worse,” the better. In terms of sound, I prefer a deep bubbling sound. In terms of smell, I like acrid sulfur. I prefer the farter to be clothed. I don’t particularly like seeing the anus open. It’s not revolting to me, I just prefer fabric for three reasons. Firstly, the sound tends to be better with fabric, particularly jeans or nylons. Second, the smell lingers in cloth whereas in the nude it is a relatively quick blast of smell. Third, I like the look of butt cheeks better when they are defined by fabric.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I will laugh my rear end off if these talks between the Cavs and Pacers result in Magic trading away the #2 for PG.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How did Shaq leave Orlando after only 4 years? Was RFA not a thing back then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

pubic works project posted:

I will laugh my rear end off if these talks between the Cavs and Pacers result in Magic trading away the #2 for PG.

If the pacers then take the guy the Celtics want, :discourse:

• Locked thread