Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/875823597956210688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
is avocado toast actually a thing i'm too old to be a hipster millennial but it totally sounds like something that the kids would be into

like i've had sandwiches with avocado instead of meat and that's pretty good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

is avocado toast actually a thing i'm too old to be a hipster millennial but it totally sounds like something that the kids would be into

I have seen more than one person make facebook posts about it.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Baloogan posted:

i love that newest twist in the story of dr carson: he killed a trump thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNoPvbsR1g

Gifted Bans

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

I Cannot Stop Talking About The Most Important Event of 2016: The Democratic Primary

i have read SHATTERED 30 times i re-read it every week at least and in my opinio

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

GobiasIndustries posted:

what would you even put on toast

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/sherried-sardine-toast-recipe-1949095

this is a fantastic recipe hth

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Did they ever find out what happened to hillarys emails??

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
im not a big fan of guac tbh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Salt Fish posted:

they killed vilerat

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hell yeah love the brisling

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

They were dumped in acid

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Homeless Friend posted:

They were dumped in acid

basic bitch

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
tamales area actually the best thing mexico has ever given us tbh

maybe chocolate too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://www.avclub.com/article/make-nobus-legendary-miso-black-cod-using-only-5-i-256541

i can confirm this recipe is hauntingly good make sure you let the marinade go for the full time tho.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Bleached.
Wiped with a cloth.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TURM TUMRP TURMP TRUMT Rtur mtpru mtprutm rptum rptu rmtp urmtp rumt prtum rptumrpt umrpt umrtp urmtp rutm pru

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScrubLeague posted:

i went on a road trip with someone that made it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
"avocado toast" isnt like a new thing its just some dumb tinh that got a headline. i know someone from florida who grew up eating avocado sandwiches from the avocado tree they had in their yard.

they were loving delicious

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

It's been a slow weekend in TRUMP, hopefully the President of the United States of America starts our week off right with a fresh batch of tweets in a few hours. I'm gonna guess there'll be at least one about the (capitalized) Witch Hunt.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im from ca, literally had an avacado tree in my yard and grew up eating avacado in and on a variety of things incl toast

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Zas posted:

im from ca, literally had an avacado tree in my yard and grew up eating avacado in and on a variety of things incl toast

that tree is why you are killing kinkos

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

millenials these days are too poor to even purchase a landline phone because they try to make them from avocados

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hillary Clinton, one of the most successful and qualified politicians in the history of our country, lost the Presidential election to Donald John Trump, a literal mentally disabled fat bitch who inherited billions and loves to get pissed on.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

ScrubLeague posted:

Hillary Clinton, one of the most successful and qualified politicians in the history of our country, lost the Presidential election to Donald John Trump, a literal mentally disabled fat bitch who inherited billions and loves to get pissed on.

this sounds like fake news

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
thanks, senator john cornyn from texas

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
god ohio sucks so loving much i want t obe back in chicago bring me the war zone

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean, by definition she is, in fact, incredibly unsuccessful

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

bump_fn posted:

"avocado toast" isnt like a new thing its just some dumb tinh that got a headline. i know someone from florida who grew up eating avocado sandwiches from the avocado tree they had in their yard.

they were loving delicious

real glad Dexter season 9 stayed on spec.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

bump_fn posted:

god ohio sucks so loving much i want t obe back in chicago bring me the war zone

sorry ur in the cuck zone now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bump_fn posted:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i get the feeling there are going to be like hours of deleted scenes from the new twin peaks, esp if fwwm is any indication, it will be sad when it ends but at least there'll be that to look forward to

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

I Cannot Stop Talking About The Most Important Event of 2016: The Democratic Primary

:same:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
avocado toast is the newest yuppie millennial fad to post to instagram

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

sexpig by night posted:

I mean, by definition she is, in fact, incredibly unsuccessful

her husband lost more elections than her and was president twice

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

never lost to donlap trong tho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Admiral Ray posted:

sorry ur in the cuck zone now

what do u know about my siblings and their brood that i dont

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

i get the feeling there are going to be like hours of deleted scenes from the new twin peaks, esp if fwwm is any indication, it will be sad when it ends but at least there'll be that to look forward to

Didn't Lynch get basically unlimited creative control? He & Frost got to do whatever they wanted if I remember correctly, there prob. won't be any deleted scenes at all.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

hillary lost 2/3 of her real elections. no, being a dem senator in new york with the full backing of the party doesnt count

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i got nothin so

TRUMP

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

never lost to donlap trong tho

lmao right what a terrible country i'm not saying literally anything would be better without the piss man but lmao how is this reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember when america elected donald j trump president

hey work visa hurry up pls

• Locked thread