Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Heaven Spacey posted:

Not more than they like living in crime-free neighborhoods with good schools in a lot of cases

If there was a way to do both, most people will do both

gently caress man, I'm might be moving to the Irish section of Chicago and I'm leaving the Italian section and thats disappointing to me, as I identify strongest as Italian / Polish

I mean, it's basically not even real anymore, Italian/Irish sections, but still I'd rather be in the place where they fly Italian flags instead of St Patrick days poo poo 365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
What the hell, my AV changed again? Did it change while I was gone to somethin?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

I heard you are

nah man. I think it's you. It sez "underboss" under yr av.

Therefore you are the "boss" of the silent majority

Therefore you are the one paying for the silent majority avs

*puffs pipe*

it's all coming together now

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
He already did but he changed it back

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Knight posted:

Hold on...

Looks pretty close but it's not written with a sharpie

lol

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What the hell, my AV changed again? Did it change while I was gone to somethin?

It's a day for av shenanigans

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Now mine says "Paid for by the violent minority" before it was "The Cleaner"

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Skypie posted:

Neukoln gonna get his orb avatar nuked

Last week someone bought him a KEK flag silent majority av and he got mad and changed it immediately.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Whatever, I was just at a concert and I was thinking how its so nice to see people happy and dancing around, unfortunately reality is reality. I'm not violent.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pawn 17 posted:

Last week someone bought him a KEK flag silent majority av and he got mad and changed it immediately.

Lol

People sometimes think I bought this av and try to change it, but it keeps getting rebought.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
you guys seem kind of bitter tonight, last time i was here it was the same day of the baseball bloodbath, i felt we were really healing the wounds of political division that night

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This can only mean one thing you guys

Bernie would have won

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VikingSkull posted:

I want to live in an ethnic mancave

they're not what you're expecting, mine is basically just books, pokemon, and a tea tin of a japanese city's mascots with weed in

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
or maybe im reading things wrong/not picking up on cues, as usual.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neukoln19 posted:

you guys seem kind of bitter tonight, last time i was here it was the same day of the baseball bloodbath, i felt we were really healing the wounds of political division that night

We had our own massacre recently, but the weapon was a hammer. :redhammer:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

The White Dragon posted:

they're not what you're expecting, mine is basically just books, pokemon, and a tea tin of a japanese city's mascots with weed in

that's not what I meant :wink:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Tiny Deer posted:

Hot take: genesplicer is a garbage mod because I'm somehow back.

Goddamn it you loving people can't even get me banned, what good are you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm starting to think that they were right, and this poster is actually Tiny Brontasaurus. I mean what kind of post is this

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I've seen a few articles about how some Democrat leaders are getting "nervous" that there still isn't any concrete evidence to support their bullshit narrative.

This leads me to believe that most Democrats don't realize it's a bullshit narrative.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I've seen a few articles about how some Democrat leaders are getting "nervous" that there still isn't any concrete evidence to support their bullshit narrative.

This leads me to believe that most Democrats don't realize it's a bullshit narrative.

They did a poll and most Democrats believe it's true.

I don't think a majority of Republicans ever thought Obama wasn't an American.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

"A CBS News poll in March found that 50 percent of Americans believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Forty percent said Russia interfered to help Mr. Trump, while 10 percent said the Russians interfered, but not necessarily to help Mr. Trump. Thirty-seven percent say there was no interference. There was a deep partisan split: only 26 percent of Republicans said Russia interfered in the election, compared to 74 percent of Democrats.

A CBS News/YouGov Nation Tracker poll released in May found that 44 percent of respondents describe the Russia investigation as "critical to national security," while 32 percent of respondents believe the investigation is a "witch hunt." Twenty-three percent said it's "serious, but shouldn't get in the way of other things." Again, the partisan divide was evident – a huge majority of Republicans polled called the investigation a witch hunt, while an even bigger majority of Democrats said it's a critical national security issue."

from here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-do-americans-think-about-comey-trump-and-russia/

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Kinda hard not beliving it when loving Trump is the one propagating the narrative

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Survey of the week from CNN
http://www.cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/6_15_survey.html

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

VikingSkull posted:

They did a poll and most Democrats believe it's true.

I don't think a majority of Republicans ever thought Obama wasn't an American.

A majority of Republicans did believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 though iirc

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Mmm yes an online survey. It's not like Russian bots were tweeting like crazy for him or 75 percent of the Trump subreddit is bots or anything

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

corn in the bible posted:

A majority of Republicans did believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 though iirc

it was a weird time, a bunch of Democrats thought that too

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Mmm yes an online survey. It's not like Russian bots were tweeting like crazy for him or 75 percent of the Trump subreddit is bots or anything

Russians! Bots! Reddit! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I thought Trump proved polls are fake, especially CNN ones.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It doesn't strike you as odd that it has almost 3 million votes?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

lol

Blue Train posted:

I don't think critical thinking is really a thing for Trumpets

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Bholder posted:

I thought Trump proved polls are fake, especially CNN ones.

Actually he proved that only the online polls are real

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

the hilarious thing was it was on the front page at around 75% then got hidden on their site and it dropped to 70% almost instantly

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Yes

solar energy panel fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jun 19, 2017

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

LOL the president is an incoherent compromised pisshog and you see eventual good coming from this

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

sexpot posted:

LOL the president is an incoherent compromised pisshog and you see eventual good coming from this

https://twitter.com/dril/status/874390753212080130

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You might say it's p funny

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bholder posted:

Kinda hard not beliving it when loving Trump is the one propagating the narrative
Do you think Trump is really so insecure that he would take something that looks a little bad and try to cover it up and make it look much, much worse?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Anything that fucks over a billionaire is fine by me.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
It's going to be hilarious when all the Russian poo poo turns out to be true EXCEPT for Trump personally, but he ruins it anyhow by being a dumbass

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

someone play taps for spunky

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

World War Mammories posted:

someone play taps for spunky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

It's going to be hilarious when all the Russian poo poo turns out to be true EXCEPT for Trump personally, but he ruins it anyhow by being a dumbass

Which Russian poo poo do you believe to be true?

• Locked thread