Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Unlike Bill Clinton with Chelsea, there is no doubt that Donald Trump's children are his own genetically.

Especially his sons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Does any of that leaked data provide evidence of running afoul of PAC coordination rules?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

Amazing that Jack Ma managed to overcome fetal bug eye syndrome to be so rich

i thought that was jeff benzos

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
shrike82 is my favorite D&D poster. this dude changed gimmicks halfway through a thread and voted for trump for the lulz

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

zegermans posted:

Does any of that leaked data provide evidence of running afoul of PAC coordination rules?

lol

what kind of data would that be

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

D1E posted:

Unlike Bill Clinton with Chelsea, there is no doubt that Donald Trump's children are his own genetically.

Especially his sons.

Donald, second of his name.... black hair...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

Amazing that Jack Ma managed to overcome fetal bug eye syndrome to be so rich

most rich people are inspirational stories of people overcoming crippling birth defects

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Another great deal made. This is progress! #MAGA
\
:smugdon:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/876807096213401600

Lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/876804023348842496

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

kaleedity posted:

lol

republican_voters_Wisconsin_this_was_specifically_requested_by_trump_do_not_delete.csv

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

kaleedity posted:

lol

I dunno like having data on AFP as well as individual campaigns. Makes it seem like a 3rd party coordination of some sort. It's too complicated for me either way.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

What's UpGuard? :haw:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

I got a bad feeling about this

dont, the four justices will vote the good way and kennedy has some everything short of semaphore to signal his distaste for certain kinds of gerrymandering

maybe hes changed his mind, maybe this wont be the kind he dislikes, but my feeling is that he wants to real quick knock gerrymandering down a peg before he dies and dude is old af

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

\

Was Jack Ma at the white house recently or was this when he pledged to make a million jobs over the next decade like a week into Trump's presidency and he was like "welp job's finished" while we had a 60,000 job February?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Donald Trump (center)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"you didn't answer my question, ugly beast"

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

I dunno like having data on AFP as well as individual campaigns. Makes it seem like a 3rd party coordination of some sort. It's too complicated for me either way.

the existence of a data set wouldn't prove jack poo poo w/r/t coordination, those places exist to make data sets so they'd have a pretty wide gap of "yeah we just made that one because of something he said on tv"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I still cannot get over how Trump's official portrait looks like a prop out of Home Alone 7

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

you can already pretty much directly coordinate with super pacs. I mean, you're not allowed to, but I don't think there's any kind of mechanism to prove that you are. You can plan to do the same thing, you can talk together privately, etc

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babies' instinctive revulsion towards trump owns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

\

love that "attack of dementia" face

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

fake news

trump does nothing quietly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

kaleedity posted:

fake news

trump does nothing quietly

this is absolutely true, if trump was starting a full out war he wasn't supposed to talk about we'd have heard about it 900 times by now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:hmbol:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Isn't trump all about increasing p?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Clearly this is evidence of a lack of collusion between Russia and the White House and the investigation should be over will all resources redirected to investigating the Clinton Foundation and illegal voting.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

trump.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

TheBigAristotle posted:

She really does look a lot like ol' Webby

Yea I don't know about this illegimate son business cause they look nothing alike, but Chelsea looks a lot like her mother and Web, and nothing like her father.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this seems kind of rambling and insane even for a trump tweet

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

Isn't trump all about increasing p?

Easy P.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

zegermans posted:

Donald, second of his name.... black hair...

Do you think Ivanka is naturally blond?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

quote:

“I can think of no avenues for punishing political data breaches or otherwise properly aligning the incentives. I worry that if there’s no way to punish campaigns for leaking this stuff, it’s going to continue to happen until something bad happens,” Hall said. The data left behind by campaigns can pose a lingering security issue, he added. “None of these motherfuckers were ever Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, they don’t pack out what they pack in.”

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

this seems kind of rambling and insane even for a trump tweet

It's like they told him he was only allowed to do two tweets this morning and he wasted the first on giving us an update on who's on fox and friends so he had to fit all that into his other tweet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

*Barron Trump sees this cat meme, and runs screaming to his mommy*

"Hush, Barron. Pay no mind, for that is fake news. Spin your anxieties away with your fidgeter. I will call Kellyanne Conway and order her to go on the air and demand an apology from that cat for causing you such distress. Later I will let you take pictures of me with vaguely unwholesome overtones."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:yikes: