Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Knight posted:

This "It's been X hours and Trump hasn't said a word about Y" thing isn't doing anything for me because my expectations for the President have dropped down to about the level of facebook comments from a drunk uncle. Is it doing anything for anyone else?

i always just assumed these things were automatically done by staffers so its increasing mu respect for other presidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

galenanorth posted:

"Teemo the kitten just turn two, it's now Teemo the cat"

that's the look of death for your toy or hand

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NK0rbT8eFo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its been x days and Trump still hasn't said anything about y because he is off doing z

im so furious :geno:

how unlike him :geno:

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

WarMECH posted:

what they need to do is put together a montage of clips from the latest slew of idiocy that has come out of this administration that week and play it to trump supporters in a small room with no chance to comment

I would livewatch this religiously and buy the sponsor's products.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

its been x days and Trump still hasn't said anything about y because he is off doing z

im so furious :geno:

how unlike him :geno:

this but unironically.

The thread only survives by making fun of how stupid and dumb Trump is so it distracts us from how awful everything is.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

still great

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

How's everyone enjoying Factorissimo 2.0 and Alpha 15?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TotalHell posted:

still great

the best was the Hodgkinson-inspecting-Groverhaus

It really should have been expanded beyond the two pictures.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
forget trump, I'm getting really pissed off at how dodgy the media is being about the London attack

most outlets are either putting quotes around 'terrorist attack' or referring to it as a "van attack" which is "being investigated as terrorism"

journalists are scum

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Someone paid :10bux: just to shitpost their minecraft groverhaus

http://fishmech.info/grovercraft.htm

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smugdog::pipe:
:tutbutt:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I like that the right wing people think that being able to afford a big house/an Audi R8 is the big issue to us people in the left

No, it isn't, you cunts - it's that some people are able to buy 3000 of each if they wanted to

gently caress these strawmen that these people build all loving day, every day of their lives so that they can deal with the fact that they are useless trash and will never be rich, even though they think they will

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Main Paineframe posted:

forget trump, I'm getting really pissed off at how dodgy the media is being about the London attack

most outlets are either putting quotes around 'terrorist attack' or referring to it as a "van attack" which is "being investigated as terrorism"

journalists are scum

its almost as if "journo" is a slur, or at least has a negative connotation in the UK :thunk:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

journalists are scum

yeah, it's being framed as "another deadly attack" and not "another terror attack"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Main Paineframe posted:

journalists are scum

lol at anyone surprised by white people unable of committing terrorism , black people getting executed by cops for no reason, etc

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

lol at anyone surprised by white people unable of committing terrorism , black people getting executed by cops for no reason, etc

Lol at anyone that earnestly thinks that any of these things will get better

Better strap yourselves in motherfuckers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

orange sky posted:

I like that the right wing people think that being able to afford a big house/an Audi R8 is the big issue to us people in the left

No, it isn't, you cunts - it's that some people are able to buy 3000 of each if they wanted to

gently caress these strawmen that these people build all loving day, every day of their lives so that they can deal with the fact that they are useless trash and will never be rich, even though they think they will

each rich person buying 3000 audi r8s and big houses would be good, instead of bad,

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the actual CERN website lol

https://twitter.com/anne_theriault/status/876235898500861954

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

its almost as if "journo" is a slur, or at least has a negative connotation in the UK :thunk:

u a fokin jerny m8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

don't doxx me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

science rules

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

u a fokin jerny m8

oi yew focken jerno im tryin tae hve a wee pint b4 ah kip off so y dont yew fock off m8

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

TheBigAristotle posted:

I really need to stop bouncing off the first hour of CK2 and get into the meat of that game. It's like a significantly easier-to-start EVE Online. I just loving love the stories that come out of these games.
mostly same, though i did get deep enough once to win a crusade to take back sicily and whoops it's really called "the kingdom of sicily and naples" and whoops now my demesne includes like half of italy and whoops the only family members i can give it to kind of don't like me and will revolt pretty soon and whoops did i mention i was only the king of ireland at the start of the crusade??

i think that was the game where my starting leader's firstborn son came of age and was a big dumb idiot while his little brother was a genius in like every stat and i tried to hatch a plot to off the first son, but it never got off the ground. then he died in a battle and superboy became my heir lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

a pee wint

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

u a fokin jerny m8

haha youll have to explain to yr grandkids that german accents used to identify villains and american accents were for heroes

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Braniac Five aka Effectronica was perma banned. im sad. where else am i going to get my dose of deranged liberal wishing death upon forum posters?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

research into ultra high impact docking is the new frontier

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Oh hello didn't see you there :)"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Uh... Yeah..

Typos.....

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Scent of Worf posted:

Braniac Five aka Effectronica was perma banned. im sad. where else am i going to get my dose of deranged liberal wishing death upon forum posters?

Link to the post that got him banned please

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

passionate dongs posted:

i always just assumed these things were automatically done by staffers so its increasing mu respect for other presidents

I assume that they are usually done by staffers and just requires the President to approve them

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Physicists are not known for their spelling ability.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

WarMECH posted:

every major news outlet must have a contractual requirement to interview trump voters as if the rest of us give a poo poo what they think now versus what they thought then

they do it because a) it's an easy way to foster an appearance of balance without having to actually pay a right-wing talking head or constantly call in surrogates, and b) it gets lots of clicks since it appeals to all sides of the partisan divide: pro-Trumpers click and share it as evidence that "real America" is still on their side, anti-Trumpers click and share it either out of horror or to laugh at the dumb brainwashed idiots, and centrist scum click and share it to support their dumb thinkpieces about how the Dems really need to move to the right

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

is that the dnd poster who reeeeeaaaaally hated cspam and said so all the time

• Locked thread