Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Why are there altright/nazi tags on this post? Is the OP accusing people who are against shoplifting of being nazis or is this some bizarre nazi trans tumblr?

it's because it's a troll post and the OP wanted it to create as much drama as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hagrid fell on hard times after the Battle of Hogwarts

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's a hefty contractor :shrug:

Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

There's a poo poo-ton of... personalities like this (he? She?) in Sweden. Make your bets!

Mock the Cross has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Jun 19, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Oh yes. The ultimate step for their mouth piercings is to get two rings and put them vertically over their mouth, so that they can no longer speak.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

This should be over here instead

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mods, change my handle to Straight Leather Daddy, tia.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I would like to point out that these people are outdoors, together with friends and other people with shared interests, listening to music they like, dancing, getting fresh air, moving their bodies, getting exercise, doing something they like and having fun.

While we're at home shitposting with one hand and alternating the other one between our genitals and the bowl of doritos.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

evobatman posted:

I would like to point out that these people are outdoors, together with friends and other people with shared interests, listening to music they like, dancing, getting fresh air, moving their bodies, getting exercise, doing something they like and having fun.

While we're at home shitposting with one hand and alternating the other one between our genitals and the bowl of doritos.

Obligatory: Which one is you?

But in all seriousness, you're projecting.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

evobatman posted:

And we only have a bowl because two bags is too much effort to manage.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nothing aug here, Maynard is the man.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

evobatman posted:

Nah, I was at work.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

evobatman posted:

Just like juggalos. It doesn't change anything.

Also I keep my dick in the bowl to minimize logistics.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

evobatman posted:

:goonsay:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Hitler went outside and played with dogs and had a good time, too.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's fightin post!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
is this a suitable alternative

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/inside-the-kinky-brightly-colored-world-of-clown-fetishists?utm_source=vicetwitterus

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Jun 20, 2017

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

You could take a picture of that guy any given day and it'd be fine for this thread. Well, any day before he died

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Go My Own Way

quote:

Go my Own Way
Words and Music by Jade Michael

VERSE 1:
We're through with being bred on blame
Used to wipe out all your pain
And we're through with holding doors
Entitlements abound
You say that we still hold you down
And you cop that attitude
No remorse or gratitude

PreChorus:
Cos' the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
The time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Brother don't you ever give up

CHORUS :
Go My Own Way! (Repeat)

Verse 2:
You're obsessed with my ability
I won't be your utility
I'll never carry you
And I sure won't marry you
You allege that you're abused
Stories told when you know you'll lose
But the truth is calling me
And it's all I need...

Pre Chorus:
Cos the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Yeah the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Well the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Giving rise to all that's right, now

Solo & Bass Break

Newscast Sample:
On Friday June 15, 2011 Thomas James Ball self-immolated in front of the Chesire Country court building in New Hampshire. He committed suicide to bring attention to the misandry in the family courts. His death will not go in vein.

Yeah, the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Brother don't you ever give up

Repeat Pre Chorus
Repeat Chorus

Jade Michael and the FTSU Crew is:
Vocals: Lance Jones
Guitar: Jade Michael and Lance Jones
Bass: Jade Michael
Drums: Jade Michael
Synth: ? and the Mysterians

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
It's sadly difficult to find good AUG of MRA-types. They know they're dumpy so there's very few pictures, their posts tend to be screeds that can't be captured in a single screenshot without posting the whole drat thing, and most fine purveyors of cringe tend to be "females amiright" folks themselves. The easiest way is to just go directly to the source since you don't really have to change the context of their poo poo to make it sad, but no one wants a heap of reddit posts ITT.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wow, it's almost like babies only grow inside a woman's body and then they have to do something with it when it comes out of them.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ah yes the many options a woman has such as SELL BABY and INFANTICIDE

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
SUICIDE ABSTINENCE

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tetracube posted:

They'd probably sell it to another female too!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Me personally? I don't trust Atoms.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

evobatman posted:

How dare you assume I'm not using the buildup of Dorito dust and greasy anatomical seepage as lube?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Foolish normies. Eating dusty, cheesy treats with your fingers? Hah!

As if I would get the residue on my PS4 controller!

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Leave forums user Micromancer alone

Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

Ever wonder if these people ever even sees at women not out of their league as women at all?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

First, I just want to say what a pleasure it is to post on these forums and-- *sees picture* *Sweat drips from forehead* Oh hum... *slyly grabs handkerchief and politely dabs* Apologies my dear forums for I got distracted.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Tetracube posted:

Women are making a killing on the BABY MARKET we men can't compete!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Hahahah what the gently caress. How does your brain get to the point where you even make something like this? All the other stuff I kinda get, but what compels a man to make this?

e-Why Fluttershy. Why indeed.

Ralph Crammed In has a new favorite as of 13:48 on Jun 20, 2017

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Hell yeah, that's the good stuff

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

good for her imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun