Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

All 2 games on the Xbox One X are going to be in 4K 60 FPS . Awesome.

the way to compete with the completely dominant ps4 is to make our console considerably more expensive - microsoft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

All 2 games on the Xbox One X are going to be in 4K 60 FPS . Awesome.

I really don't understand this push for 4k consoles when they have worse specs than my computer and my computer can't pull off 4k at anything better than like 25 fps for the average game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[thinking intensely about graphics for my new shooter game] What if the framerate was really low but the game was supersampled up the rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I don't think this metro trailer contained a single second of actual gameplay but if they manage to actually make something like a stalker game it would be cool. but those last games I didnt actually like at all.
the metro games have ok shooting but they're such boring rear end loving corridors. i hate them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol every ubisoft is the exact same game now. i mean it was a joke before but i cant even tell the difference between this poo poo anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that loving combat in Origins...I don't think any piece of equipment or animation even connected with each other but there were hitsparks flying out of peoples heads and then the Assassin reached Level 7 and the audience lost their minds

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

that loving combat in Origins...I don't think any piece of equipment or animation even connected with each other but there were hitsparks flying out of peoples heads and then the Assassin reached Level 7 and the audience lost their minds

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

oh my

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the insane shoutcasting moba FTW. I love Competitive, Choice, Heroes, Epic, eSports, etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4K Minecraft looks legit awesome. Photorealistic god rays filtering through cubes of trees is such weird looking imagery

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

last night seems like it could be really rad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's kinda lame that Dontnod made something really unique and cool with Life is Strange and then immediately announced multiple prequels sequels and expanded universe transmedia etc.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

It's kinda lame that Dontnod made something really unique and cool with Life is Strange and then immediately announced multiple prequels sequels and expanded universe transmedia etc.

The prequel is by another team tho, it's square's fault lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

The prequel is by another team tho, it's square's fault lol

Oh right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress Bioware.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

gently caress Bioware.

Don't you want to find the Legendary Jarras Wrath

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Don't you want to find the Legendary Jarras Wrath

at least they didnt even bother hiding what the game was. that entire video was people running directly to the glowing waypoint, ignoring everything else and collecting random loot and then immediately doing it again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

gently caress Bioware.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Starting Bethesda now. Here's hoping i get to see some of the latest Awesome content comingh to The Elder Scrolls Online.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Starting Bethesda now. Here's hoping i get to see some of the latest Awesome content comingh to The Elder Scrolls Online.

I've got good news lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's loving bananas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im fuckin shocked you havent said anything about dbzfighters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

im fuckin shocked you havent said anything about dbzfighters

I knew about that before the conference, and Ive already watched a bunch of match footage on bad hotel internet lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That and the metroid game is the only stuff ive seen.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol fair, im so fuckin hype for that game i can barely see straight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*punches the coordinates for Bethesdaland into those stacks of PS2s that control the nuclear missile silos*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

its was a trailer of youtube streamers reacting to a trailer of elder scrolls online

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

That and the metroid game is the only stuff ive seen.

Hurry and get to Nintendo's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Hurry and get to Nintendo's

Ive got to get through 4 hours of Sony and Ubisoft announcing games that wont come out until 2019 and will also suck rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only way you could possibly make Skyrim more epic is if the game controlled with waggle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bethesda utilzing the Quake name for this disgusting esports bullshit is making me hurl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cant wait to spend 2/3rds of my time in WOlfensteinThe New Order 2 listen to the Sassy Black Bitch talk about pop culture with a twist and ask me to collect 8 screws to advance to the next mission.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

bethesda utilzing the Quake name for this disgusting esports bullshit is making me hurl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ubisoft time baby. The content keeps rolling

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Cant wait to spend 2/3rds of my time in WOlfensteinThe New Order 2 listen to the Sassy Black Bitch talk about pop culture with a twist and ask me to collect 8 screws to advance to the next mission.

That mission really pissed me off because its like, even an actual Valve game doesn't have that much down time between shooting

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol every ubisoft is the exact same game now. i mean it was a joke before but i cant even tell the difference between this poo poo anymore

I lost my drat mind when the assassin mind-melded with an eagle for recon for no reason except that the guy from Far Cry: Primal could do it with an owl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

its maybe th worst game at the show

• Locked thread