Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Just listened to the audio of the fat lovely white supremacists in police uniforms barely huffing over their bloated breathing and probably 8 powdered dougnuts crammed into their slobbering jaws shooting that Seattle woman 11 times.

No order to 'put the knife down' no attempt to de-escalation at all, just barking 'get back!' and then opening fire as they were probably getting high off of it.

We absolutely need federal oversight of police departments and any police officer anywhere in the United States who has ever been a member of any white supremacy group needs to be disqualified from service as it's a pretty blatant violation of the 14th amendment that black people are routinely deprived of due process of the law in this country.

It's more of an excessive force problem than a racism problem according to Obama's DoJ, but either way it needs to be fixed with reform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zegermans posted:

I watched this show and it ends in the most British way possible, halfway through the plot and no one happy or satisfied

iirc they did a final season last year

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

thrawn527 posted:

I mean, I don't know what you want from me, did you think THIS would be the thing that finally mattered?

i'm desperate for the Mattering, drat it

SKULL.GIF posted:

how many jobs has trump "created" this year? like 750?

JOBS JOBS JOBS

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/876866891532431360

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/876867292050722820

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hink he’s lost touch with his roots,” says Jennifer Ingram, a tourist from Delaware visiting Bennett in June. After prospectors found gold, “B City” became the hub of the Klondike Gold Rush, prompting 100,000 Americans and Canadians to attempt a trek so tough that about 60 per cent turned back or died. Friedrich Trump, Donald’s great-grandfather, joined the bandwagon—with no wagon, but rather hired Indigenous locals to carry much of his load—and established the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel, which also served as a brothel, and which Parks Canada and the Carcross Tagish First Nation are now restoring to be part of an interpretive tour. The current U.S. president may own resorts on four continents, but his ancestral fortune began with a two-storey outfit selling swan meat and sex in Canada.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/donald-trumps-ancestral-brothel-gets-a-new-lease-on-life/

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

does the iphone still work if you drag it out of those charred hands just like that game boy in iraq?

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

:ohdear: I need it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Nichael posted:

JEBS JEBS JEBS

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FIRE MUELLER gently caress HEAD

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jesse Ventura losing his loving mind on npr right now

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Nichael posted:

Slattery is way too charming to ever play Pence.

I'm wracking my brain trying to find an excuse to cast Bryan Cranston in this.

The beauty of this project is that once the poo poo comes crumbling down, and appropriate time has passed that you can make a comprehensive film/tv adaptation of the Trump saga, you'll literally have the whole of Hollywood busting down doors to get in on it. You name the talent, they'll want in.

Every episode directed by Scorsese backed by Speilberg's production company. Meryl Streep shaves her head and plays against gender as Putin. Tom Hanks as Spicey, mining his comedic roots. They just build an entire replica White House to shoot in. And so on.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
swan meat and sex

sounds like an entree at trump! restaurant

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

When this poo poo's over, the last thing anybody is going to want to do is watch a mini series of it.

it'll come out in 2117 and will be critically panned for being too unbelievable because every trace of trump has been scrubbed from the records

"like anyone would actually vote for this idiot, who writes this dumb poo poo???"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nonsense posted:

FIRE MUELLER gently caress HEAD

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

why even bother talking to Sean Spicer anymore?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Robert Plant posted:

uh, general mcmaster? doy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

shareholders really need to look into who gave him D and above

and give em more money

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

it'll come out in 2117 and will be critically panned for being too unbelievable because every trace of trump has been scrubbed from the records

"like anyone would actually vote for this idiot, who writes this dumb poo poo???"

"i'll only vote for eternal empress Ivanka Trudeau! "

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"make sure you get my moobs right" - steve jobs last words probably

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/876325851696160768

It's just "petty" to post a dumb gently caress meme that glorifies the Holocaust.

I think there is a political correctness problem in the United States, but it's entirely from pussies who are too cucked to call out Nazis for what they are. Instead they use weasel words like "troubling", "petty", "problematic".

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump doesn't have to fire Spicer, he just doesn't have to tell him anythin

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

salad fingers was alright but it hardly deserved a statue, drat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

When this poo poo's over, the last thing anybody is going to want to do is watch a mini series of it.

trump thread as literature

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bryin crouton as melamim tromp

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

The Romance of the Pee Kingdoms

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Robert Plant posted:

The surprising appearance of Don Cheadle as former President Barack Obama in the infamous "Red Correspondent's Dinner" episode marked a turning point in the TRUMP mid-season finale.

cheadle has the wrong vocal timbre to play him but drat is that nice casting otherwise

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Trump doesn't have to fire Spicer, he just doesn't have to tell him anythin

why do you think trump is capable of keeping a secret

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jBrereton posted:

The Romance of the Pee Kingdoms

lmebo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

johnny dorp can be kushner

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

*opens appendix*

what are these constant references to "orb" about?

*flips to pg. 492*

ah, see also "Balls, Ed" and "matters, nothing"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spicer: good morning si

trump: IM NOT STARTING A WAR GET OFF MY BACK

spicer: uuh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

just have every page be one block paragraph of text with punctuation added, removing all pictures and videos, every X69 page the start of a new chapter, and then market it as ulysses 2

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

how can a never trumped be called a kingmaker jesus christ

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ex post facho posted:

*opens appendix*

what are these constant references to "orb" about?

*flips to pg. 492*

ah, see also "Balls, Ed" and "matters, nothing"

ah hell the orb was locked in the other thread

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

history has shown that it's the only way his posts stop

im basically enabling a junkie but whatever

Don't you have your own country to whine about

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

The beauty of this project is that once the poo poo comes crumbling down, and appropriate time has passed that you can make a comprehensive film/tv adaptation of the Trump saga, you'll literally have the whole of Hollywood busting down doors to get in on it. You name the talent, they'll want in.

Every episode directed by Scorsese backed by Speilberg's production company. Meryl Streep shaves her head and plays against gender as Putin. Tom Hanks as Spicey, mining his comedic roots. They just build an entire replica White House to shoot in. And so on.

Cranston could totally do Pence, because he can do unsettling creepiness. I could never picture Slattery as unsettling, maybe I'm wrong.

Ultimately, we're dream casting a movie that'll never happen because Republicans will :killing: and death is pretty certain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i honestly wouldn't mind if trump held me in great contempt, and wanted me destroyed, but won't fire me and just kept paying me

i think that is spicer and kellyanne and everybody in this admin's frame of mind,"he keeps paying me."

• Locked thread