Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

*CNN journalists 5 months into Trump presidency* huh something isn't quite right with this President..................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trumo too busy tivoing news to be responsible to answer questions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hillary 2020 posted:

Well lets hear her side of the story. Wait.

never go to a second location with a cop, run fight do whatever you can to save your life

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

skeptics were thrown into walls and buried alive

nopants
May 29, 2004

i believe in supply side anne frank

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the longer any thread talks about star citizen the worse it gets because goons are incapable of making fun of anything without inevitably becoming worse than what they're mocking

I don't think we can become worse than a Russian pee president, but I don't know

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[blasted 50 feet backwards out of my office chair after remembering that donald trump thinks the human body is a battery that exercise drains]

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
meaty d

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Nichael posted:

I don't think we can become worse than a Russian pee president, but I don't know

trump is unprecedentedly terrible but given enough time we will be too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

trump is unprecedentedly terrible but given enough time we will be too

we can never surpass trump in being bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

after watching the Kelly interview with Jones, it's really not terrible. It's probably the best that could be done with that subject matter on a network broadcast

I mean, she's still awful, but that interview wasn't bad.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Make America Great Again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

anne frank ... fan fic?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
think about it this way: there is a floor of 64 million of people dumber than trump that voted for him and will always vote republicans

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

we can never surpass trump in being bad

wanna bet

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

cnn is on the case

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

after watching the Kelly interview with Jones, it's really not terrible. It's probably the best that could be done with that subject matter on a network broadcast

what it wasnt her lobbing softballs like her trump one or her putin one?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Nichael posted:

did he go SSJ?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Louisgod posted:

*CNN journalists 5 months into Trump presidency* huh something isn't quite right with this President..................

here are the winners and losers:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agrajag posted:

what it wasnt her fawning all over the interviewee like her putin one?

No, because unlike Donny and Putin, Alex Jones doesn't actually have that much power. She's much more assertive when the target isn't a world leader, which is dumb, but Alex Jones deserves all the poo poo he gets.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agrajag posted:

what it wasnt her fawning all over the interviewee like her putin one?

Putin could have any of her relations disappeared at any time for any reason and he's been doing it for years in the UK, won't be long before it starts here, if it hasn't already

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

speaking of jones, i grabbed a huge bullfrog today

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the longer any thread talks about star citizen the worse it gets because goons are incapable of making fun of anything without inevitably becoming worse than what they're mocking

That's basically an unstoppable force vs. Unmovable object scenario though.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ex post facho posted:

think about it this way: there is a floor of 64 million of people dumber than trump that voted for him and will always vote republicans

:killing:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

an ouroboros of poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jack posobosobiec is by far the worst person i have eer followed on twitter

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i remenber asking an idiot trumpo why thry voted for him and they gave some business owner bullshit and then I countered with all his degrees of shittiness

thrn brilliant trumpo says "well if Trump walked on water youd criticize him for not swimming"

So i says to mabel i says "nah I'd ask whose shoulders he was standing on" :smuggo: and then the whole class cheered and the professor's name was squizzle

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
man i want to listen to the charleena lyles audio but i also really don't want to hear someone get shot and killed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Putin interview was pointless because there was never going to be anything interesting in it. The Jones interview at least, in theory, exposed regular people to Donny's shady connections (that aren't Russian).

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Any exposure of Alex Jones has only grown his audience. TRUMP

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

man i want to listen to the charleena lyles audio but i also really don't want to hear someone get shot and killed

dont

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

motherfucking jessie ventura on NPR talking about his new show on motherfucking Russia Today praising russia for being a bastion of free speech and they gave him like a 5 minute interview jesus piss chugging christ npr is rear end

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

The Putin interview was pointless because there was never going to be anything interesting in it. The Jones interview at least, in theory, exposed regular people to Donny's shady connections (that aren't Russian).

trumps base didn't give a poo poo about him literally admitting to sexual assault, they won't give a poo poo about some failure conspiracy theorist trying to hitch his wagon to trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Any exposure of Alex Jones has only grown his audience. TRUMP

I don't think anyone tuning into a network broadcast at 7 PM on a Sunday, who hasn't heard of Jones already, will end up liking him after that interview. People with a propensity to like his garbage are not watching NBC on a Sunday evening.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i love the idea that completely imaginary spaceships could be "out of stock"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gringostar posted:

trumps base didn't give a poo poo about him literally admitting to sexual assault, they won't give a poo poo about some failure conspiracy theorist trying to hitch his wagon to trump

yeah... well.... yup.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nichael posted:

It's pretty widley known that Donny spent 5 years trying to become king of the Birthers, I don't think any connections to Jones are really gonna shock anyone worse than that. The president being a big sticky gumball that's rolled through a red flag factory is baked into the cake already.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

i betcha trumpcare is passed while we're all arguing about trivial poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
The Post Inspector will inspect your posts now:

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/876398014541254657

• Locked thread