Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/876908990223065089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Obviously we'll never know for sure but reports were that the whole poster-stealing story was complete bullshit and the fact that he was returned in a coma with yet another bullshit story behind why he was in said state leads me to believe that someone over there hosed up, as if he was still healthy and functioning he could have been used longer. Like I think Nichael mentioned, if he'd died in a NK prison that would have looked even worse than returning him without a brain, better to cut losses.

I didn't say that but I will take credit for it if it makes me sound smart, bing bing bong bong

I actually wasn't aware of skepticism of the poster theft story

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

fits my needs posted:

Ottos grieving dad got played the same way that Navy SEALs wife did when Trump became Capital P! Presidential.

100% increase in P!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Nichael posted:

true, but a promotion's a promotion so who cares? I wouldn't if I were Spicey

you just dont get it, a comy do nothing job w/a sweet pension is a major step down from being the subject of concentrated national humiliation and pity see: jeb

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shiksa posted:

yeah they made him into a public joke, the guy everyone in the country knew as "the spineless dude who will say any retarded thing" on literally day 2 on the job

p.sure it was like day 1

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/876906667279077376

:eyepoop:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im sure he really wanted to escape that blasted hellscape, but sadly he died in ohio

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

seriously lol if we traded something or someone worth something and got a braindead millennial back

whos we?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

steve miller as the new press secretary?! holy poo poo please

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
We better fuckin get press secretary Corey lewendowksi or I'm filing a formal complaint

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

which miller? who cares :getin:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
They should bring over that useless state department blonde and her binder

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Miller Time instead of Spicy Time? :eyepoop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

Miller Time instead of Spicy Time? :eyepoop:

thats right, more warm piss

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lastgirl posted:

but is dying worse than having your bits blown off :thunk:

this is a good point if he lives but got his dick and balls blown up it would arguably be funnier

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bump_fn posted:

this is a good point if he lives but got his dick and balls blown up it would arguably be funnier

if true i will admit god exists

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
id rather be brainless and well dicked than vice versa

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
wait which Miller, the creepy white supremacist or the one who originally didn't take a job in the WH because (if I remember correctly) he was loving around on his wife?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

id rather be brainless and well dicked than vice versa

good news

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

oh boy russia :nallears:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol more russian conspiracy theories

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Donkwich posted:

oh boy russia :nallears:

Yup this is a wining strategy

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
ossoff gonna lose

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/876909500632109058

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol more russian conspiracy theories

gently caress you flynn does what he wants

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Kashuno posted:

Spicer is promoted???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

quote:

“Most troubling of all, we have no record of General Flynn identifying on his security clearance renewal application – or during his interview with security clearance investigators – even a single foreign government he had contact with,” wrote Reps. Elijah Cummings and Eliot Engel, the ranking members of the House oversight and foreign affairs committees, in a letter published on Monday.

The Democrats have demanded documents related to all of Flynn’s work on the Saudi nuclear venture, which not only involved a joint Russian-U.S. effort to construct the nuclear reactors, but a plan to have Arab countries repay the Russians with the purchase of “Russian military hardware,” the letter says, citing internal documents from companies involved in trying to solidify the deal.

:stare:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

@AynRandPaulRual

:confused:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
should get someone cute from the military, an american Natalia Poklonskaya

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

should get someone cute from the military, an american Natalia Poklonskaya

lol like trump would hire someone dumb enough to work for military pay :sad:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

They're going to strip healthcare from millions by passing the AHCA, they're going to destroy our environment and pollute our rivers, and there's going to be solid evidence that Donny is a spy when he admits it during the Super Bowl.

None of this will matter. The Republicans will gain in 2018 because "ha ha take that liberals"

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Nichael posted:

They're going to strip healthcare from millions by passing the AHCA, they're going to destroy our environment and pollute our rivers, and there's going to be solid evidence that Donny is a spy when he admits it during the Super Bowl.

None of this will matter. The Republicans will gain in 2018 because "ha ha take that liberals"

nice meltdown

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nichael posted:

good, pass AHCA and let them die.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tainen posted:

nice meltdown

gracias

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

And the liberals will act like the "adults in the room" and decide to like I dunno....become mor racist to court Republican voters.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Obama failed to get my son back from North Korea, but Trump ended up killing him. Uhhhh, go Trump, at least he's white"

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

A democrat is within the margin of error in R+20 district

This ain't a good sign for trump

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

"ha ha take that liberals"

This is the entire purpose for the Republican party existing at this point.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

703 posted:

North Korean kid we just got back has died

https://twitter.com/WCPO/status/876900164522303488

7 years in a north korean hospital? Totally not dead.

Like a week under the American healthcare system?

*funeral music*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Scott_Maxwell/status/876905123653578752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Nichael posted:

The Republicans will gain in 2018 because "ha ha take that liberals"