Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Al! posted:

this is probably the point where she either has a moment of clarity or decides to be irredeemable forever

or continues being a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Admiral Ray posted:

so i guess laci green (minor youtube celebrity, does videos on safe sex and stuff) will be the next alt-righer since she's now dedicated to communicating with the red pillers, which never really ends well.

drat shame, she was one of the very few youtube atheists/skeptics who managed to stay sane. :smith:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MizPiz posted:

drat shame, she was one of the very few youtube atheists/skeptics who managed to stay sane. :smith:

yeah i spose we'll see. she'll likely just move into "but they are just political disagreements! the people are still good!" more than anything. it'll be a good exercise in compartmentalization.

Admiral Ray has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Jun 19, 2017

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
She's doing it for the viewers. If going alt right increases that viewer count, she'll go alt right.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

so i guess laci green (minor youtube celebrity, does videos on safe sex and stuff) will be the next alt-righer since she's now dedicated to communicating with the red pillers, which never really ends well.

Yeah it's looking that way. I don't think she's gonna go full fash but it's pretty clear she sees the money in being alt-right adjacent. Not sure if it's a purely cynical choice or if she's just dabbling because she's dating Chris Ray Gun.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Badger of Basra posted:

is it just me or is everything virtue signalling

besides keeping it all in your inner monologue i guess

Is it surprising that people who never go outside do not understand being sociable? Connecting with other people is virtue signalling.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Deified Data posted:

Yeah it's looking that way. I don't think she's gonna go full fash but it's pretty clear she sees the money in being alt-right adjacent. Not sure if it's a purely cynical choice or if she's just dabbling because she's dating Chris Ray Gun.

lol!
as long as my party, it's think tanks, and it's constituency keeps providing that sweet sweet cash, the ignominious will collect

it's so predictable, it's cannon
:laffo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Deified Data posted:

this is all so loving stupid

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i blame slowbeef for inventing let's play

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

she dumb

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Finsbury Park attacker reported to have said "I want to kill all Muslims". Hooray.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Jose posted:

this is all so loving stupid

But dude she's dating Christopher Ray Gun

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ruzihm posted:

Finsbury Park attacker reported to have said "I want to kill all Muslims". Hooray.

Do we know his motive?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

Do we know his motive?

It's hard to tell at this point but he'll get a full psych workup and then maybe we'll know.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Adam Sandler's films from the 90s should be treated with the same scorn as Roman Polanski's filmography.

Polanski makes good movies being a total creep exempted.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i googled chris ray gun and his most popular upload is a parody of the borderlands 2 intro of cage the elephant's no rest of the wicked called "no rest for the triggered"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

whaley posted:

But dude she's dating Christopher Ray Gun

i don't know who that is fortunately

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

yeah i wish i could read this thread and have no idea who anyone is.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I looked him up... and discovered a cringe-inducing Wiki written by and about The Dead Peasants. This is telling:

"Chris currently lives with two other people in LA who don't seem to like him very much."

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

failing forward posted:

"Chris currently lives with two other people in LA who don't seem to like him very much."

There's a segment of the population who is outspoken about how proud they are that even basic civil relationships with other humans are beyond them. From the MAGA Chud crowing about triggering strangers, to that old high school friend who puts up Facebook statuses about how she's "just a little psycho cup of gently caress you", et al, put over a picture of a Minion flipping off the viewer, our world is full of people overcompensating for the fact that they exude so much toxic prickishness that plants wilt and gestating potential future Jesii spontaneously abort when in their presence.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

Polanski makes good movies being a total creep exempted.

:thejoke:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

failing forward posted:

I looked him up... and discovered a cringe-inducing Wiki written by and about The Dead Peasants. This is telling:

reminder that the drunk peasants podcast is the one with the amazing athiest (who now goes by his real name of tj kirk) and was actually the first place milo talked about how it was fine that old men have relationships with teen boys, but since nobody listens to that lovely podcast he had to wait until he said it on rogan to get slammed. it's a podcast for 30 year old edgelords.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://noisyroom.net/blog/2017/06/18/its-the-marxism-stupid/

quote:

It’s the Marxism, Stupid!
Posted on June 18, 2017 by TMH
inShare

By: Cliff Kincaid | America’s Survival

In his column, “It’s the Violent Revolutionary Ideology, Stupid,” Vic Biorseth writes, “The Political Ideology of James Hodgkinson was the Bloody Marxist Revolution now typical of the American Marxocrat Party and the Fake News Media. Why doesn’t everyone just get that?”

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The name Chris Ray Gun triggers the gently caress out of me because it is so next-level stupid.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=IRyjKzS2afU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
marxist madrassas

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

online learning enables real skills like not having a network to recommend your employment and being fleeced out of thousands of dollars at Devry University

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

What are three tenets of Gommunism?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If I ever watch a YouTube video that combines angry ranting, video games and extreme right-wing politics, just go ahead and nail my nutsack to my computer desk and start hammering away with a 2x4 please.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbuUycffhQ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

reminder that the drunk peasants podcast is the one with the amazing athiest (who now goes by his real name of tj kirk) and was actually the first place milo talked about how it was fine that old men have relationships with teen boys, but since nobody listens to that lovely podcast he had to wait until he said it on rogan to get slammed. it's a podcast for 30 year old edgelords.

why do you know this

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

why do you know this

because i read about all of this stuff when the milo pedo scandal first broke.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Their wiki is enough to make me want to retch--I doubt their podcast is even half the quality

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

(who now goes by his real name of tj kirk)

tames jiberious kirk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe tj hooker and kirk

perhaps loving themselves.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/876832955196428288

Actually looking to pay off their employer's libel damages:

quote:

Right-wing provocateur Ezra Levant’s legal woes continue to mount, with two setbacks on the same day.

Late last month, Levant was served with a libel notice from a Montreal-based group that supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.

Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East (CJPME) allege that Levant defamed them by comparing them to Nazis and calling them “Jew-baiters.” The group’s statement of claim says the comparison was “false” and “deliberately inflammatory.”

CJPME made headlines last spring when it distributed stickers urging shoppers not to buy products made in Israel. The stickers were found applied to a variety of goods in groceries and hardware stores and liquor outlets across Canada.

Levant’s offending article, headlined “Tax dollars subsidize Jew hatred in Canada,” is still on his website, at therebel.media. In it, he compares the Nazi period, when “street thugs” stood outside Jewish-owned stores with signs saying, “Don’t Buy From Jews,” to CJPME, whom he calls “Jew-baiters” who use “code words like ‘Zionist’ or ‘Israel.’”

[...]

In its statement of claim, CJPME says the BDS drive “is not a criticism or attack on Jewish people or upon any person because of their religion or ethnicity,” and that the group “decries hatred, violence, racism and religious targeting of Jewish people in Canada and throughout the world.”

It is seeking $120,000 in damages.

On Dec. 23, the same day the lawsuit was filed, Levant lost an appeal of a 2014 defamation case. The Ontario Court of Appeal upheld an $80,000 libel judgment against Levant that had been brought by Khurrum Awan, now a lawyer practising in Saskatchewan.

http://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/ezra-levant-fights-two-libel-suits-anti-semitism-allegations

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 03:30 on Jun 20, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Actually looking to pay off their employer's libel damages:

They could probably get way more money from a "free speech drive."

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"jew-baiter" watch what you say about BDS, Ha Ha Ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I wonder why the ADL isn't jumping on that. (or sending thugs to threaten them)