Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lol @ phoenix

https://twitter.com/billmckibben/status/876982798527197184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

So I guess Ghostbusters 2 started filming?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/7471563078

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the Phoenix airport is the worst in the us don't @ me

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he knows all the buzzwords to get Trump horned up enough :flaccid:

huge mclarge biz grift opp here for you mr prez

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

D1E posted:

Seems like tech company CEOs will slobber all over Trump's teeny cock if it might get them a tax break or if he'll let them hunt and kill poors on their vast estates.

actually it seems like he's trying to convince trump that immigration is good and his idea so he'll defend it forever

unfortunately trump only gets extremely attached to bad ideas

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

the v erotic way saran wrap clings to stamped steel

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I will like One Huge McLarge Wall with Google Fiber running along it, please.

The Wall should have a mall and a wi fi spot on the american side creating many jobs and

chaymie
Apr 5, 2008
Is it stupid to ask if warmbier was/is being tested for old very weak vx that would cause coma but not asphyxiation?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

why does it always come down to not being able to post for 6 hours with people who hate me lol

idk most of the qcs threads were bitching about overusing joke probes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I'm all the liberals quoting this today who seem to still think they can embarrass republicans with hypocrisy

the republicans want people to die so they can give tax cuts to rich people and these idiots are whining about committee process. it's loving pathetic.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

wow i feel like a cornyncob now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like trump did not understand a word of that other than he'll get credit for something and he's probably already bragging about it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sex Prospector posted:

Is it stupid to ask if warmbier was/is being tested for old very weak vx that would cause coma but not asphyxiation?

he died to encephalitis and meningitis and a rare strain of TB in the worst prison system in the world

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

I'm all the liberals quoting this today who seem to still think they can embarrass republicans with hypocrisy

the republicans want people to die so they can give tax cuts to rich people and these idiots are whining about committee process. it's loving pathetic.

what if we file another complaint though

they'll have to listen this time!!!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sex Prospector posted:

they have plenty of political prisoners for that

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Reminder that Texas Senator John Cornyn is a piece of poo poo.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sex Prospector posted:

he had botulism so they gave him enough sleeping pills to put him in a coma and also thats how things work shut up

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Joementum posted:

I'm going to Hawaii in a few days with a layover at LAX on the way there and one in Phoenix on the way back :negative:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

he died to encephalitis and meningitis and a rare strain of TB in the worst prison system in the world

unlike in america, where cancer caught a nasty case of the total biscuit

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

like trump did not understand a word of that other than he'll get credit for something and he's probably already bragging about it

trump isb asically a dog who only responds to his name and words that are said in a praiseful tone

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

you're not wrong, but i'm not sure what people can really do until 2018 and twitter burns are cheap, easy, and fun to produce

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

C-Euro posted:

I'm going to Hawaii in a few days with a layover at LAX on the way there and one in Phoenix on the way back :negative:

what part of hawaii

honolulu airport owns because its so open air

if u go to the big island stop by poke to ur taste

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Joementum posted:

trump could be right about laguardia

i hope this is true

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/876993818054340610

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Agronox posted:

you're not wrong, but i'm not sure what people can really do until 2018 and twitter burns are cheap, easy, and fun to produce

well there's a vox explainer

apparently just 3 have to die to prevent 10 9/11s

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

drat thanks man cause I was wondering how they make that weed milk. Looks so fun.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

i hope this is true

i hope we find out during TECH WEEK!~

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Yinlock posted:

what if we file another complaint though

they'll have to listen this time!!!!

What do you propose?

Legit question. Just huffing doesnt get anything done. They can only delay and hope people cafe.

So. That was my daily DC post. Back to lolling

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agronox posted:

Thatim posted:

What do you propose?

Legit question. Just huffing doesnt get anything done. They can only delay and hope people cafe.

So. That was my daily DC post. Back to lolling

"more than nothing" is always the answer to "well what are they supposed to do"

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Vertical Lime posted:

i hope this is true

Lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

extremely ossoff voice:] ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hey whoa another hypocritical fucker in the senate, well I never!!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
warm beer couldnt handle the juche

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

donald trump is gonna veto the ahca because it's too mean

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i wish weed things didnt taste or smell like weed

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012