Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

trump could be right about laguardia

i hope this is true

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/876993818054340610

flynn is a bitter vindictive poo poo who's highly empowered to gently caress trump (by truth or falsehood) should he wish

here's hoping he's still pissed about getting shitcanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
traump

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[quote="“mormonpartyboat”" post="“473568049”"]
https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/876963257160015877

godspeed my hephaestus
[/quote]

this does not count as shamefully shitcanned and is unsatisfactory to me

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i mean they're not really combating it at all, they're just putting the party on a big ole timer and seeing how much they can destroy before it hits 0

they only die out if the countries systems and laws remain as they are. changing the system through force and subterfuge is the republican parties only recourse.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Annual Prophet posted:

flynn is a bitter vindictive poo poo who's highly empowered to gently caress trump (by truth or falsehood) should he wish

here's hoping he's still pissed about getting shitcanned

trump loves him and calls him all the time even when everyone is screaming at him to not do so.

it's gonna be so great when he turns on him :getin:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
diarrhea is actually cool and good - basically my favorite magazine now until the end of time, the leftist revolutionary magazine teen vogue

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl posted:

So when is Mike Pence going to pull another Shining Conservative example and make more grown men cry like dweebs because they weren't loyal enough to the party to want to kill people.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

change my name posted:

Hey so why does the sukk zone hate progressives and like voting against people who clearly have more americans behind them? is it that democratic fallacy of "we need to appeal to centrists or else we can't win"?

What suck zone are you reading?

Free Matey

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/875859598279835648

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

they only die out if the countries systems and laws remain as they are. changing the system through force and subterfuge is the republican parties only recourse.

they've already been doing this for decades. gerrymandering, corporations are people, etc

they're actually running out of things to change to still stay in power

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i like how ron richman here thinks

https://twitter.com/ronrichman/status/876996196182614016

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

they've already been doing this for decades. gerrymandering, corporations are people, etc

they're actually running out of things to change to still stay in power

they haven't completely killed democracy as it exists in this country yet.

but make no mistake, that is their end game.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat posted:

which car is named turbofucked

Can't believe Bernie drives a Turbofucked paid for with welfare money.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

they haven't completely killed democracy and it exists in this country yet.

but make no mistake, that is their end game.

i mean slavery = true has always been their endgame yeah

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
i like the gently caress you boss tone the ironstache ad hits a bit

hope it stays part of the messaging

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

mormonpartyboat posted:

which car is named turbofucked

any car you own, car fucker

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the whole old democrat/republican party is just the Butthurt About Losing The Civil War Party

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

it is very important that you let women know it's
worse when trump bombs Syria than when Obama bombs Syria and also that they look nice, sweetie

https://twitter.com/aejelacic/status/876997688297836544

some old man told me to not worry my pretty head when I said Trumpcare is going to kill people after he brought it up in a bar last friday

it was cool to step back and just putting it all into perspective how far we've come. He even let me talk this time and only interrupted me mid sentence because who knows, I could've been on the brink of hysteria.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

trump loves him and calls him all the time even when everyone is screaming at him to not do so.

it's gonna be so great when he turns on him :getin:

i'll never get over the story of trump calling flynn in the middle of the night to ask whether a strong or weak dollar is better and flynn being like "the gently caress should i know"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

slavery is always true so long as the state exists you filthy statist

#fuckyourroadstandards #takeitallandgivenothingback

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

this does not count as shamefully shitcanned and is unsatisfactory to me

is it possible to be in a state of more shame than sean "hides in bushes" spicer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

sup supercuck

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/876994026368622592

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

i'll never get over the story of trump calling flynn in the middle of the night to ask whether a strong or weak dollar is better and flynn being like "the gently caress should i know"

trump apparently pulls this poo poo constantly

xi had to block him because trump just calls him non-stop

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

god's perfect simple boy betrayed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/aejelacic/status/876998667466559488

donald freaken truamp!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
intellectually arrested dick'ead get hosed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:eyepop:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

getting internet negged

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Yinlock posted:

getting internet negged

internegged

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

their real problem is that they cannot do these things via the methods that work in other countries. American simply contains way too many loving people with access to way too many loving weapons. a military coup won't really work. and that's assuming they could get 100% backing of the military.

everything is hosed because they are insane and scared and starting to run low on "safe" options.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

diarrhea is actually cool and good - basically my favorite magazine now until the end of time, the leftist revolutionary magazine teen vogue

i dont rep this gangtag for nothing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

some old man told me to not worry my pretty head when I said Trumpcare is going to kill people after he brought it up in a bar last friday

it was cool to step back and just putting it all into perspective how far we've come. He even let me talk this time and only interrupted me mid sentence because who knows, I could've been on the brink of hysteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPszqk703k&t=32s

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): All right. Now, Joseph, you've done the most work of anybody that I know here on the issue, and we heard Donald Trump -- if you ask the question, "All right, well, why not just show us the certificate?" "Ah, you're a birther! You're a birther, that's what you are." It's not been my number-one issue, but I've been following it, and I've been saying, why are all these people that just ask to see it, why are they crucified and beaten up and smeared and besmirched the way they are? [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 3/24/11]

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): First of all. What's the deal? Produce the birth certificate, it's over, done with. Chris Matthews wants it.

[...]

BERNARD McGUIRK (Imus in the Morning Executive Producer): Show the birth certificate--

HANNITY: Show the birth certificate.

McGUIRK: Get it over with.

HANNITY: Get it over with.

CAROLINE HELDMAN: Wait, what does Indonesia have to do with being born in the United States? How is that material to whether or not he was born in the United States? What is the logic?

HANNITY: Why won't they release the birth certificate?

HELDMAN: What is the logic? What's the connection?

HANNITY: Why don't they just release it and get it over with? And, we don't have to talk about it --

HELDMAN: Because it's insulting.

JESSICA EHRLICH: In fact, I'm tired of talking about it now.

HANNITY: So the only reason they don't release it is because it insults him. [Fox News, Hannity, 3/24/11]

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

their real problem is that they cannot do these things via the methods that work in other countries. American simply contains way too many loving people with access to way too many loving weapons. a military coup won't really work. and that's assuming they could get 100% backing of the military.

everything is hosed because they are insane and scared and starting to run low on "safe" options.

plus a huge chunk of their power base has been seduced by the wiles of an orange toddler which i imagine does not help

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

I'm mostly mad at the democrats in the senate who are holding an all night talkathon to demand.... senate hearings

https://twitter.com/DSenFloor/status/876969746243178496

https://twitter.com/DSenFloor/status/876939240931819521

they're not demanding Medicare for all, or a public option, or Medicaid expansion for all states, or prescription drug price negotiation, or anything. their ask, which they know they will not get, is for Mitch to hold a committee hearing

its loving west wing syndrom. i mean i get the idea. if you can get them to show it, it will end up on the media and everyone will hate it. but idk.

I am honestly surprised he didn't bring the birther poo poo back to try to gently caress with Obama, maybe try to push some bullshit investigation into it and try to have him arrested.

well he is a loving idiot.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Chet_Cannon/status/876945832276144128

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPICEYYYYYYY IS GONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

plus a huge chunk of their power base has been seduced by the wiles of an orange toddler which i imagine does not help

yeah, they thought he would be a useful idiot.

turns out he's not useful and calling him an idiot is probably offensive to actually idiots

• Locked thread