Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ottowned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I didn't see President Varela's response earlier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am honestly surprised he didn't bring the birther poo poo back to try to gently caress with Obama, maybe try to push some bullshit investigation into it and try to have him arrested.

trump was actually buddy-buddy with obama for a short while post-election, and also weirdly refuses to go into any kind of investigation on hillary

tbf the hillary thing makes sense because bill clinton is the dictator whisperer, but i have no fuckin clue how obama get in trump's good graces for a little bit

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

HANNITY: So the only reason they don't release it is because it insults him. [Fox News, Hannity, 3/24/11]

Behead all those who insult Don

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hes still on the air???

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Yinlock posted:

trump was actually buddy-buddy with obama for a short while post-election

In the sense that they spoke one time.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
as democrats we demand that you whisper in our ears and tell us 'im fuckin your wife'

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fucken trhead

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

yeah, they thought he would be a useful idiot.

turns out he's not useful and calling him an idiot is probably offensive to actually idiots

it's a hitler situation except if hitler was mentally challenged

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Powered Descent posted:

In the sense that they spoke one time.

no he actually complimented obama a few times

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lastgirl posted:

some old man told me to not worry my pretty head when I said Trumpcare is going to kill people after he brought it up in a bar last friday

it was cool to step back and just putting it all into perspective how far we've come. He even let me talk this time and only interrupted me mid sentence because who knows, I could've been on the brink of hysteria.

and he let u use a computer in his basement dungeon :3

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Turdfuzz posted:

fucken trhead

:same:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

literally the only one who watched this show

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Donkwich posted:

as democrats we demand that you whisper in our ears and tell us 'im fuckin your wife, donate to jon ossoff'

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

hes still on the air???

bill simmons gave him a podcast

bill simmons isn't exactly riding high these days

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Donkwich posted:

as democrats we demand that you whisper in our ears and tell us 'im fuckin your wife'

joe, shut up and get the gently caress out

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Donkwich posted:

literally the only one who watched this show

he wasn't too bad. the panel portions were most of the time the worst part of the show.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

bill simmons gave him a podcast

bill simmons isn't exactly riding high these days

grantland was good what happened

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

did u changeur av? wtf man

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TotalHell posted:

joe, shut up and get the gently caress out

its actually joe biden, pokemon master

you cant ignore his girth

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

fits my needs posted:

grantland was good what happened

his hbo show lasted 4 months

the ringer isn't exactly lighting it up like grantland did

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u know what u dont see
neil diamond avatars
u just dont see em p much at all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is from a long time ago.

also I thing we are burying the leade here:

WHo the gently caress is Chet Cannon :rawr:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
America needs Lenin revived

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

succ posted:

go back to your zone

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
the whole trump wouldn't allow spicer to see the pope thing really reminds me of game of thrones when aerys made jaime kingsguard at the tourney at harrenhal, then ordered him back to king's landing so he doesn't get to participate in the tournament which jaime wanted more than anything else

it was done purely out of petty spite and alienated a loyalist for no reason, I wonder if spicey turns out to be a leaker at some point

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
poo poo cannon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Typo posted:

the whole trump wouldn't allow spicer to see the pope thing really reminds me of game of thrones when aerys made jaime kingsguard at the tourney at harrenhal, then ordered him back to king's landing so he doesn't get to participate in the tournament which jaime wanted more than anything else

it was done purely out of petty spite and alienated a loyalist for no reason, I wonder if spicey turns out to be a leaker at some point

but how does this relate to harry potter

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/877008357659377669

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Typo posted:

i don't remember this in doctor who at all

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
why doesn't Trump investigate Hillary? It'd fire up his base, they can further damage the Dem's brand in the process, and also draw attention away from Russia.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

succ posted:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Yinlock posted:

its actually joe biden, pokemon master

you cant ignore his girth

pokeballs deep in ur lover

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rawrr posted:

why doesn't Trump investigate Hillary? It'd keep his base happy, they can further damage the Dem's brand in the process, and also draw attention away from Russia.

get this: he's an idiot

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

rawrr posted:

why doesn't Trump investigate Hillary? It'd fire up his base, they can further damage the Dem's brand in the process, and also draw attention away from Russia.

mueller's investigation into trump is actually a smokescreen for his investigation into clinton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rawrr posted:

again bill clinton is the dictator whisperer

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

rawrr posted:

he tried but the actual way the justice department functions means he cant actaully just say "investigate this person i hate"

yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/gewqk/status/876987073831501824

• Locked thread