Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

He got off on this case because he happened to rape the most unfuckable of all women. She's got a goddamn Adams Apple and an Afro.

Also hung jury is all your ever gonna get in this case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/877152860089323522

:discourse:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Putin was just being Flirtatious.

I'll see myself out.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tard.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lmbo

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Gotta buy at least 80.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/baby-among-dead-grenfell-fire-death-toll-reaches-80-police-say/

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

loving :wow:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fuckin pog bitch

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

This falls short in so many ways I ponder why it was ever made, let alone reposted.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
That but unironically

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I thought it was because the broader conflict between France and England made the revolution a low tier priority until a couple years later when England swang that international dong on us.

But uh yeah, let's say it was about guns and not about shrewd political maneuvers.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I thought it was because the broader conflict between France and England made the revolution a low tier priority until a couple years later when England swang that international dong on us.

But uh yeah, let's say it was about guns and not about shrewd political maneuvers.

That's some lazy revisionism. The American colonies were extremely important to Great Britain—not least because of the role they played in countering French influence in North America. The American Revolutionary War wasn't a sideshow to the French conflict, it was integral to it.

e: On second though, I think you might be confusing the Revolution with the War of 1812.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jul 4, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Definitely fits 1812 better. The army that burned down the White House were Napoleonic veterans, not Canadians, for example.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I could be mixing up aspects of different conflicts, but the reality is that absent the support the colonies received from other European nations we would have been crushed by the English. Everyone having a gun means little if you don't have the powder and shot to use them. Attributing the success of the revolutionary army to everyone having guns is likewise reductive beyond any real point.

It was incorrect to say the revolution was a low tier priority. It was an opportunistic move by Americans that was very much a product of much broader international conflicts.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jul 4, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I love when people reference the gun laws like we all need guns at home to resist some sort of tyranny because damnit we did it before and only because of guns and nothing has changed over the last 200 years

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I love when people reference the gun laws like we all need guns at home to resist some sort of tyranny because damnit we did it before and only because of guns and nothing has changed over the last 200 years

Yet no one ever brings up the laws against being forced to house soldiers. I mean FFS that's the Third loving Amendment. It's like everyone forgot about the bill of rights after the first and second and the fifth (but only if you're guilty...).

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Bruh it's like religion you just gotta pick and choose and tailor it to your needs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

beach body 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I could be mixing up aspects of different conflicts, but the reality is that absent the support the colonies received from other European nations we would have been crushed by the English. Everyone having a gun means little if you don't have the powder and shot to use them. Attributing the success of the revolutionary army to everyone having guns is likewise reductive beyond any real point.

It was incorrect to say the revolution was a low tier priority. It was an opportunistic move by Americans that was very much a product of much broader international conflicts.

Familiarity with and supply of weapons was absolutely a factor. Of course it's not the only one, but it was a baseline to be built upon through French advisers and supplied with additional French support. France didn't really send any forces of note until the very end, aside from the naval actions further south that they'd have conducted anyway. The British effort during the Revolution was the largest naval logistics effort in the world until D-Day. And the Continental Army pulled some huge loving rabbits out of their hats, like Saratoga. That hosed the Brits. They were barely able to keep pace with operations despite the overwhelming advantages they held on paper. Turns out moving those advantages 3000 miles on sailing ships is kind of a bitch.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

<snip>

beach body 2017

please don't post indecent pictures in here

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

beach body 2017

im the lil' baby dick

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

that baby dick deserves to be an av for someone

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

that baby dick deserves to be an av for someone

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Someone smuggled a severed human thumb into the stadium!!!!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That's just an unusually pulpy labia

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Fuckin pog bitch

Hey he got shot once. By one of his own guys, sure, but shot nonetheless!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/ladymisskate/status/882635711513362432

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
heritage not hate

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
get the gently caress out