Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Kurtofan posted:

sweltering madness here at work

it's gonna be 40 degrees here today (it's metric for your heathen euro rear end)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
nite crew

http://i.imgur.com/ITi0pNh.gifv
day crew

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:catstare

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/hitler-bust-among-argentinas-biggest-haul-of-nazi-artefacts-found-in-secret-room

nazis had cool knives

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/877078838026653696

this is the only way forward for america

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

let the south go, we can offer resettlement plans for the rural african americans stranded behind enemy lines

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

true. we need another great migration. then we'll send all the right wingers up here packing

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wherein the Guac of Giants is made

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hand over the orb

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the bowl is a portal to the guac dimension

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i would have loved to see an rear end in a top hat jeb.
rear end in a top hat jeb would go by jebBUSH and when he says they come as an act of love its because pimpin ain't easy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
good jebs! always come last

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

I'm all the liberals quoting this today who seem to still think they can embarrass republicans with hypocrisy

the republicans want people to die so they can give tax cuts to rich people and these idiots are whining about committee process. it's loving pathetic.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mayor Dave posted:

let the south go, we can offer resettlement plans for the rural african americans stranded behind enemy lines

WHAt if they voted for trump?

Or do you wanna take all of them in, even the black republicans?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jeb "gently caress yeah i would have invaded iraq, id do it again" bush

jeb "actually did 911" bush

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jeb "warm kiss... of death" bush

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

jeb!, if only you were here ...... jeb!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress clapping

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

7% are republican. they can stay in the south

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

NecroMonster posted:

I'm really not joking.

I know most of you aren't actually in any direct danger as a result of republican policies, but i'm poor and unable to work, much less leave my home regularly. My extended family is also poor.

Lmao what is this bullshit

Join the club bud

Accept your death as inevitable, a gift to the political elites of our society

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Scent of Worf posted:

7% are republican. they can stay in the south

"No, sorry, were only taking the good kind of black AHEM, African Americans to go up north" :grin:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Scent of Worf posted:

true. we need another great migration. then we'll send all the right wingers up here packing

have all black people in alabama, mississippi, etc move to michigan, pennsylvania, florida, and ohio

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

"No, sorry, were only taking the good kind of black AHEM, African Americans to go up north" :grin:

u rite

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
FAT MAN

TWEET

MAKE

THE

TWEET

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

To be honest, the way federal partisanship is finding expression at the state level by turning every political issue into a state issue so the blue states can have it one way and the red ones the other does seem to be pushing America toward being two different countries sewn up with one government. You can see it with the way the healthcare repeal is being described, where some of the worst effects are from things states can choose to opt out of, structured that way to reduce resistance and criticism if the blue states can keep things mostly intact even if the red ones turn into blasted hellscapes.

I wouldn't even be surprised if issues like gay marriage or abortion get turned into state issues. Abortion's already subject to severe restrictions in the red states, flip one more supreme court justice red and kick it to the states and you'll get an outcome pretty close to what you've already got. Voting ID laws, marijuana, you name it. This trend might actually make a civil war or secession less likely, so long as people don't worry too much about how bad the people in the state next door have it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Corny posted:

FAT MAN

TWEET

MAKE

THE

TWEET

no puppet no puppet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

yes we'll take the 3% of african americans who voted for trump too if they want to come

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
i hate when the sun starts coming up because it makes me feel guilty when i'm still drinking

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BarronsArtGallery posted:

i hate when the sun starts coming up because it makes me feel guilty when i'm still drinking

same except the exact opposite

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mayor Dave posted:

yes we'll take the 3% of african americans who voted for trump too if they want to come

Lol this is a pretty white bougie post good work son

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Wait, that article's about Erick Erickson; I assumed "top conservative writer" meant someone with actual intelligence or credentials or something.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
watch the whole ad

https://twitter.com/deray/status/877105494871207936

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Corny posted:

FAT MAN

TWEET

MAKE

THE

TWEET

did you even check it he did

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877101173412638720
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877104262463008771

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

gently caress i got owned hard here

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol this is a pretty white bougie post good work son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol yes please secede so i can watch the look on all those dipshits' faces when they realize that the south is one giant welfare state that has been aggressively punching itself in the dick for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I heard that Republicans rule and Democrats drool. Good to have the president confirm it.

• Locked thread