Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a new program here at lyft where u can purchase ur own lyft vehicle and pilot it yourself to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

curufinor posted:

hmm, I wonder if the Ada Lovelace name will actually be helpful

there's a lot of adaptive optimization poo poo that gets Ada tacked on, AdaGrad being prolly most famous among them, it's all convex and optionally convex and near-convex poo poo that gets tacked on so sometimes it works alright for optimizing on causal models and poo poo

or it's a "woman computer science" dealio and only that. either way ofc it's that but hmm

lotta reportage of the poo poo going on in the model that would only make sense if you could marginalize the poo poo out of the model

can't tell if just insane or Suck Zone :thunk:

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

fits my needs posted:

can't tell if just insane or Suck Zone :thunk:

nah

just day crew af

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

FizFashizzle posted:

the secession poo poo is so funny because where do you draw the line?

Virginian/NC? Then what happens with the greater Atlanta metro area which is basically the size of south carolina says "uh no we're staying in the union here."

So either they have a big blob in the middle of bright red south, become some bizarre autonomous zone, or the entire 85 corridor stays in the union and turns south carolina into the nothing shithole it always was.

lmao i know the poo poo would literally look like the map of syria right after isis took over or w/e

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

a new program here at lyft where u can purchase ur own lyft vehicle and pilot it yourself to work
Sounds good - but do I get a cut of the fee for driving myself to work?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

I forgot about this lmfao

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
check out piss tape

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

the Queen likes BBC?

:raise:

Serf
May 5, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Virginian/NC? Then what happens with the greater Atlanta metro area which is basically the size of south carolina says "uh no we're staying in the union here."

So either they have a big blob in the middle of bright red south, become some bizarre autonomous zone, or the entire 85 corridor stays in the union and turns south carolina into the nothing shithole it always was.

atlanta would be quickly brought to heel by legions of rascal-scooter diabetic sharpshooters and coal-rolling costa-wearing good ol boys dontcha know

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
How Sean got fat

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/877143794055086080

quote:

YouGov polling found that Corbyn’s idea is popular among the British public, with 59 percent supporting it. Yet there has been a harsh backlash from the U.K.’s right-wing government and press, which equated his plan with a Marxist plot. “Suggesting requisitioning empty properties when empty student accommodation is available locally is completely in line with his Marxist belief that all private property should belong to the state,” Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen said.

But Corbyn’s plan has historical roots not in Marxist literature or state-run economies, but in his country’s own past.

During the Second World War, Great Britain faced one of the most powerful war machines in human history in a conflict with Nazi Germany. Its government responded by asking all of its citizens to contribute to the war effort in different ways.

im glad of it, comrade

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

check out piss tape and future

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tomahawk posted:

check out piss tape

:trumppop:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow corbyn rules

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tomahawk posted:

check out piss tape

and past

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

wow corbyn rules

he's got mad serious-face game

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Sounds like an amazing way to troll the idiots who bitched until the cladding was on in the first place imo

Good job jezza

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

is that something he can do and enact quickly or just fronting?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

is that something he can do and enact quickly or just fronting?

I can't imagine he could just do away with property rights this week.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
especially as he isn't prime minister

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Still a good bit of rhetoric to remind people that the rich waste space while the poor are stuffed into death towers.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Good morning I am very hung over how are all of you

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

then there's the question of what to do with the yankee transplants all along the 85 corridor

die endlösung der yankeefrage if you will

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Stop making me like Bannon! :argh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

wow corbyn rules

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Ossof's gonna lose and the secret death care bill will be passed.

Then Ben Carson will go rogue and start hunting republicans for sport.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/norahodonnell/status/877135418650574848

https://twitter.com/norahodonnell/status/877135046947164160

Serf
May 5, 2011

how could you not like this guy? he wants to move homeless poor people into deluxe apartments in the sky. that's the coolest poo poo i ever heard

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
I hate feeling like bannon is a real life rick from rick and morty.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/877131187898265601

quote:

Bond said that management didn’t seem to care when he spoke about President Obama on the air, but claims their attitude about politics changed last year when it became clear Trump would be become the Republican presidential nominee.

“They’ve warned me a couple times about speaking against Trump, which I just ignored,” Bond said. “But this last time, I decided to take a stand and walk away. I didn’t want to have to walk on eggshells every time Trump comes up.”

Pat Garrett, the owner of WTPA who is best known for his billboards along I-78 promoting his sheepskin business, is an unabashed Trump supporter who made his political preferences well known in a song he released during the campaign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUgGmep68E
AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Someone photoshop tiny thinking hands into the little flying people

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/877126001121165312

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/kyletblaine/status/877149075359092736

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

jon ossoff screaming "PECKERWOODS!" as he loses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Russians are everywhere

• Locked thread