Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i thought presidents weren't allowed to do that - me looking at that tweet and also every day for the past six months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Ain't no rule says a russian pisshog can't be president and do whatever he likes.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
He can support her...he isnt supposed to tell people directly to go vote for her. they can say poo poo like support the GOP in your state or karen handler is a well trusted person whom i'd think would be a good fit for that position they seek

There were people who supported Agent Orange pre-election who thought he would be a normal president held by checks and balances...

Checks and balances dont matter to a man who has literally never heard the word no and respected it.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

AkumaHokoru posted:

He can support her...he isnt supposed to tell people directly to go vote for her. they can say poo poo like support the GOP in your state or karen handler is a well trusted person whom i'd think would be a good fit for that position they seek

There were people who supported Agent Orange pre-election who thought he would be a normal president held by checks and balances...

Checks and balances dont matter to a man who has literally never heard the word no and respected it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
It's ok as long as use of the magic words (vote in this case, not radical Islamic terrorism) are used the correct and proper manner.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Scyantific posted:

Watch Trump start a loving war.

You have two days to leave the country! Only true if he tweets about it

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
As a non Unitedstatesian, a genuine question: to what extend do the people know/care that the rest of the world is laughing at this clusterfuck of an administration?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AkumaHokoru posted:

What check or balance on executive power is being circumvented in this case?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Captain Splendid posted:

As a non Unitedstatesian, a genuine question: to what extend do the people know/care that the rest of the world is laughing at this clusterfuck of an administration?

Americans have never cared what the rest of the world thinks because we own you.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
If the only way to make America Great is to take away the Spice Boy, then dammit let America stay lovely

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Americans have never cared what the rest of the world thinks because we own you.

I think you'll find that it is Russia that owns America. :smug:

There are no "we" in America, only "us" and "them". :smug::smug:

Why, The US is hardly united at all. :smug::smug::smug:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

America owns other countries the same way a child smearing poo poo on the walls owns the house.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jestery posted:

America owns other countries the same way a child smearing poo poo on the walls owns the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-xePlM-zg

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jun 20, 2017

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I don't know, you seem to be doing a damned good job of owning yourselves at the moment. :holy:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
pouty_trump_and_merkel.jpg

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Stoatbringer posted:

I don't know, you seem to be doing a damned good job of owning yourselves at the moment. :holy:

its so true lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Captain Splendid posted:

i'm already beyond that, imagine what future generations are going to think of their own country. this'll never wash away.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

It's kind of gross how people in the comments address Trump as 'sir', like some obsequious peasants scraping on hands and knees to kiss the king's ring lol

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
What was the specific line that Trump's social media guy crossed when he got fined for that Hatch Act violation?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It's kind of gross how people in the comments address Trump as 'sir', like some obsequious peasants scraping on hands and knees to kiss the king's ring lol

Can you imagine Trump being a UK citizen and being knighted?
LOL

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Give em a break, they finally got a white guy in office

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I hope Trump keeps pushing health care as a reason to vote for Handel in Georgia. Reminding people of Trumpcare will definitely bring out republican voters!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Avirosb posted:

LOL

Can't see him kneeling, TBH.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Avirosb posted:

LOL

Can you imagine Trump getting a PhD? LOL

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

AkumaHokoru posted:

No that tweet is ironic, you see

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/877129026850230273

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Obsidianheart posted:

Can't see him kneeling, TBH.

Can't see him getting back up if he did TBH

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/KremlinTrolls/status/877141731543842816

🤔

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Given Trump's history with Miss America this isn't totally out of the realm of possibility

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stoatbringer posted:

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
PRESIDENTS CANT STAND THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK THAT CAN BE USED TO DEPOSE THEM

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

935 posted:

Given Trump's history with Miss America this isn't totally out of the realm of possibility

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r-miss-universe

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Sex tapes are disgusting

unless they feature the childhood friend of your favorite daughter of course.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

No more on camera Spicey, life is truly meaningless. What's next, the Orb going back to its home planet?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

he sure tells it like it is. like a school yard bully, nicknames and all. just hammer in the association: hillary is crooked, bernie is crazy, rubio is a widdle baby, cruz is a liar, jeb has low energy (this is true), meanwhile disgusting (check out piss tape and past) donald trump is strong and good and has all the answers but still getting Fs and riding golf carts up slight inclines

"i cannot defend how james comey treated my friend crooked hillary"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

haljordan posted:

No more on camera Spicey, life is truly meaningless. What's next, the Orb going back to its home planet?

If Pluto can be its own planet, so too should the orb >:[

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

Captain Splendid posted:

As an American abroad who works with people from over 30 different countries every single day, I can assure you I am acutely aware of it and it sucks and yes I absolutely give a poo poo about it, because no one wants to listen to or follow an idiot and that makes our goals overseas incredibly difficult or impossible to meet. Not even eight years of Bush made poo poo this bad.

Night Pay fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jun 20, 2017

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

haljordan posted:

Spicey will just get to spend more time in his fursuit. Speaking of, I wonder if Pick is a fan of Spicey?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

President Trump reported hundreds of millions of dollars in income Friday in financial disclosure forms that shed more light on his vast business holdings.

Trump reported $37.2 million in income in the past year from Mar-a-Lago, the private Florida resort where Trump hosted the president of China and ordered missile strikes against Syria. The club has doubled its membership fee in the past year.

The Mar-a-Lago income figure was $7.4 million higher than on his previous financial disclosure filing, in May 2016.

Trump reported $19.7 million in income through mid-April at his luxury Washington hotel, which has been a center of concerns about conflict of interest because of the possibility that foreign government can curry favor with the president by booking rooms there. The hotel opened in September.

The president reported up to $7 million in book royalties, including $1 million to $5 million from his book "Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America." He reported nearly $11 million from the Miss Universe pageant and an $84,000 pension from the Screen Actors Guild.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/16/news/trump-financial-disclosure-form/index.html

tax forms next ?

edit : that signature,

lol

I'm a thousand posts behind but why the hell does two scoops draw an $84k pension from SAG? The 4 seconds of screen time in Home Alone 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

red19fire posted:

I'm a thousand posts behind but why the hell does two scoops draw an $84k pension from SAG? The 4 seconds of screen time in Home Alone 2?

Just a wild guess but I'm gonna say The Apprentice?