Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Man Musk posted:

I'm the Bill Murray gimmick Twitter account

@billmurraywhisperrs1488toscarlett checkmark

u fkn snowflakes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

not looking forward to the gop bragging tonight tbh

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Chelsea is a Hillary Campaign elemental. A fractal being whose never ending edges are made up of tinier and tinier forms of identity politics that no one but human plankton in the darkest corners of livejournal even know how to recognize.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it was here, i swear it was here, you gotta believe me!!!! the healthcare bill was here!!!!!!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It is almost as if spending a bunch of money to anger red necks is not a winning strategy.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/877176613900824576

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Elephanthead posted:

It is almost as if spending a bunch of money to anger red necks is not a winning strategy.

TRUMP

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That's not a real person

That's a simulation designed to trick my brain

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

triple sulk posted:

do it for the gopper

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Elephanthead posted:

ga-06 is atlanta suburbs ie affluent white flighters

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

proteina pura :q:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

The emerging story is that everything looks great and sane up until election day when a bunch of white idiots stumble out of their SUVs from nowhere and vote for Trump anyway for reasons literally no one can fathom

yes I mean Trump, that's all they see when they vote regardless of candidate

mattering assumes rational actor and welp

wow, crazy that diehard republican voters keep voting for the republican even when the dems moderated their position so hard to try and swing them. guess this means the dems had better move even more to the right

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

That's not a real person

That's a simulation designed to trick my brain

i dont even see the tweets anymore... i just see pancakes, snowflakes, sidewalk slams

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

Thought most people would have gotten used to it way back when the Dems lost Montana to that wild and dangerous wrestler

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/877152860089323522

Oliver Stone, the fat old bitch, got FAKE NEWS shoved in he face

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

trump proved that it definitely is

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/877187984625254400

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
My plan if the AHCA passes

1) Sell one of my kidneys for $$
2) Invest that money on a 20-year plan
3) In 20 years when my other kidney fails, use the $$$ I invested to buy another kidney
4) Hope absolutely nothing else bad happens to me in between or that some sort of sane healthcare plan is passed in those 2 decades (lol)

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/877191627739197440

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

trump proved that it definitely is

i'm waiting for him to start saiyin the n-word on tv or callin people faggots for not voting for him

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Trump would have squealed and flinched

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also not sure why anyone expected the chuds to not explicitly vote to die

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Wut

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol the old "don't make me pull out the copy machine" line, thanks Randy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i think it's a toss up on the one hand nothing good can happen to the democrats, on the other hand cspam has a united assumption which are always wrong so v:v:v

Serf
May 5, 2011

i dunno this man's politics, but if i ate a wasp on tv because i was talking that would be one of my main pitches

"i am willing to swallow as many bugs as it takes to get your universal healthcare, basic income, and public gulliotining of the rich"

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm waiting for him to start saiyin the n-word on tv or callin people faggots for not voting for him

my impossible-hope is that trump gets banned from twitter and he takes his official posting to 4chan

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

awww yea, boys
it's time for another good ol' fashioned bill hunt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

i dunno this man's politics, but if i ate a wasp on tv because i was talking that would be one of my main pitches

"i am willing to swallow as many bugs as it takes to get your universal healthcare, basic income, and public gulliotining of the rich"

"this is the bullet ant, who's very existence is cited as proof that god cannot exist. i will shove these ants up my own rear end in a top hat for single payer"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

exquisite tea posted:

Looking forward to the balkanization of America in my lifetime as our federal services completely disintegrate, states continue signing separate treaties with foreign powers, and there is nobody employed at the executive branch to enforce anything.

The STATES RIGHTS crowd has finally won.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Ossoff gonna lose, but if it's by a couple points I'll take it. Beating the spread by 18 points is hella good and turns gerrymandered districts against the republicans if it's the national trend next year.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Serf posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

"this is the bullet ant, who's very existence is cited as proof that god cannot exist. i will shove these ants up my own rear end in a top hat for single payer"

i know an entomologist who toured panama and remembers all the different things she got bit by

somehow shes still a methodist pastor too :thunk:

it takes all kinds

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

deathbysnusnu posted:

Ossoff gonna lose, but if it's by a couple points I'll take it. Beating the spread by 18 points is hella good and turns gerrymandered districts against the republicans if it's the national trend next year.

so is it better if ossoft wins or loses

I mean he's a centrist but at least not a trumptard and losing will be very demoralizing to the dems and we have to read bitchell and turmp's gloating tweets

otoh winning might just make the democrats complacent for 2018 and maybe blow it despite all possible advantages

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Baloogans mom? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Typo posted:

so is it better if ossoft wins or loses

yeah