Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

as you all know there are concrete historic reasons why northern cities are more geographically segregated

they are ob racist as gently caress but so is the south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

thats bullshit

the reason they dont take off is a lack of testing that certifies the aircraft to operate in those temperatures

well that's the specific reason, but the thing that's untested is how much runway space they'd need to take off, which may be more or less than exists at the airport

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
SEANS HEAD TOO FAT TO BE COVERED BY JUST ONE HAT CONFIRMED.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh some dude writes horse ebooks now its hosed up

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Spicer goes out on a whimpering fart, a huge baby of failure and scorn.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

Spicer goes out on a whimpering fart, a huge baby of failure and scorn.

its not enough, its not enough, its not enough

shaped by the clearest pink

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

When my last grandparent was going into hospice the doctor was explaining things to him and suggested that he may live for a couple weeks more and granddad was like "I have to wait that long..."

RIP deathcrewerers.

Yeah gently caress this entire country of baby assed Christians who want to help themselves pretend death doesn't exist by making it so even people who don't believe in their poo poo get forced to squeeze every second of suffering out of the last little stinking dingleberry of life. How can anyone be so hosed up as to not even let people express their opinion to their doctors like "Yeah I'd rather not sit in a fugue state of pure pain for weeks before I die anyway" because of how they, someone who thinks they're going to live forever, feels. poo poo's ridiculous.

loving go ahead and do it to yourself if you want, I don't care. Just get out of my poo poo.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I missed the beginning, what did I miss?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the bitcoin of weed posted:

well that's the specific reason, but the thing that's untested is how much runway space they'd need to take off, which may be more or less than exists at the airport

thats only one of the myriad of things that need to be tested

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so oliver stone got fooled big time

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nuclearmonkee posted:

*orange men look up excitedly*

Really!!?! you'll do it?
to neoliberals, the excerpt from It Takes A Village was not a really damning admission, but instruction

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Detroit, Atlanta, D.C., etc.

None of those places are even top 5 metropolitan statistical areas

Also, lmao at the mention of D.C. :allears:

You ever heard of what happened to Georgetown? How it used to be where all the black families lived then they got kicked out by white people?

And none of those places are good for minorities to raise their families either

So no, cities aren't good for minorities

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
i thought spicer was fired?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
so if you wear suits with those little neatly folded hankerchiefs like spiecy does. Do you have hankerchiefs for every suit that just kind of stay in there or do you place your singular hankerchief in your freshly laundered suit each morning?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
SAFE SPACES

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
When did this thread turn into the molten salt reactor thread?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Cincinnati was one of the first stops on the Underground Railroad (which is why the Underground Railroad museum is there) and there were tons of race riots because white folks who ostensibly didn't support slavery didn't want black folks living in their city.

Things haven't changed too too much. White northern city-dwellers scream about the horrible racism in the south and then open bars with racist dress codes.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinnatis-treehouse-bar-responds-to-racism-claims/9985171

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

tied, to the shifting ground
with a tail of gum
with a tail of gum

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

OatmealRaisin posted:

in theory, but he's not actually fired until he finds his replacement because dog murderer's sister is too bad at media press

and there are no takers within DC :yum:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

OatmealRaisin posted:

He got promoted

This is probably the last one

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Kurtofan posted:

oliver stone has always being a tankie

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Iron Crowned posted:

I missed the beginning, what did I miss?

Absolutely nothing.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

None of those places are even top 5 metropolitan statistical areas

Also, lmao at the mention of D.C. :allears:

You ever heard of what happened to Georgetown? How it used to be where all the black families lived then they got kicked out by white people?

And none of those places are good for minorities to raise their families either

So no, cities aren't good for minorities

I wasn't saying those cities aren't racist, you weirdo. I was just naming some cities so you could riff some more, you big dummy.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah gently caress this entire country of baby assed Christians who want to help themselves pretend death doesn't exist by making it so even people who don't believe in their poo poo get forced to squeeze every second of suffering out of the last little stinking dingleberry of life. How can anyone be so hosed up as to not even let people express their opinion to their doctors like "Yeah I'd rather not sit in a fugue state of pure pain for weeks before I die anyway" because of how they, someone who thinks they're going to live forever, feels. poo poo's ridiculous.

loving go ahead and do it to yourself if you want, I don't care. Just get out of my poo poo.

but your soul must be saved, and the only way is to suffer through christ, and by buying a 'bone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

OatmealRaisin posted:

that was the news, but the new news is he is doing today's presser. This might be the last for him?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

He got promoted

This is probably the last one

So, he's going to die on the way back to his home planet :ohdear:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

When did this thread turn into the molten salt reactor thread?

I assume it's because of GA-06.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

tied, to the shifting ground
with a tail of gum
with a tail of gum

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

lol, Spicer doesn't know if Trump has seen the health care bill.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I wasn't saying those cities aren't racist, you weirdo. I was just naming some cities so you could riff some more, you big dummy.

My b

I thought you I was responding to Rah

Carry on good sir

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
we should have a special election in georgia every day

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

it's kinda his thing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/877218510576996352

"What some of the companies have been doing is literally having an open session with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for the high school students and their parents,” Ross said at the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington. “So they can actually see that a factory is not a dank, dark, dangerous place where people do a lot of physical work — that the modern factory is actually a very attractive workforce environment.”

He added, “And then when they hear that, they've had a few drinks and they find out it's actually a much better paying job than they thought, it starts to change the attitude.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Theptember time line

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Minecraft Holmes posted:

Compared to New Orleans, a fairly well-integrated city

a little surprised by parts of the new orleans map

is there a way to generate / enhance these or are they just static images on wikipedia

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

skipping a shitload of posts, like 450. is anything actually going on or is it mostly junk chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Spicy got to fat for Trump so he married err hired a new pressratary.

• Locked thread