Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

hahaaha "modern factory work" is literally automation you old rancid turd

yeah how fuckin cool would it be if ur job was making cocktails whilke watching robots make cars or air conditioners or drones or bwhatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

It's kind of terrifying that Trump and the new virulent strain of retarded white nationalism are only the start of white people's thrashing tantrum into the arms of sloooooooow demographic death. At this rate they're going to attempt some Handmaiden's Tale poo poo before they even start eating any real electoral losses.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
out with a fart

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Reality Winner posted:

really? you havent talked to trump about russia? gently caress you spicer
spicer hasn't asked trump about anything since maybe april

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Eric Holder considering a run for President in '20

lol this wasn't even a joke

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

thrawn527 posted:

Spicer is still saying he hasn't talked to Trump about Russian interference in the election. But it's okay, he'll look into it and get back to us.

Crazy how trump still hasn't said anything about that!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Well, that was low-energy, did they pump the room full of Ben Carson's brainwaves before letting the press in?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

i found a really funny article

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2017/06/20/if-a-trump-supporter-had-shot-a-democratic-congressman-n2343495

quote:

What would have happened if a Trump supporter had shot a Democratic congressman and other Democratic Washington officials?

The answer is obvious.

The New York Times, the rest of the left-wing media and the Democratic Party would have made the shootings the dominant issue in American life. It is not possible to understand the left -- and, therefore, the media and the current state of American life -- without understanding how the left uses and relies on hysteria. Hysteria is to the left as oxygen is to biological life.

From the moment Donald Trump was elected president, America has been drowning in left-wing hysteria, all fomented by the media and the Democratic Party.

The charge of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is hysteria. The claim that the president engaged in obstruction of justice is hysteria. As I have pointed out, the charge of Trump's election unleashing hate and anti-Semitism, which dominated American media for months, was hysteria.

quote:

A Republican putting crosshairs on vulnerable Democrat districts is the worst the Times could come up with. And that is apparently equivalent to all the hate directed at President Trump: calling opposition to him "resistance," as if Democrats were the French resistance and Trump were a Nazi; Kathy Griffin holding President Trump's mock severed head with blood gushing out; Stephen Colbert saying on his TV show that Trump's mouth would make a good "c--- holster" for Russian President Vladimir Putin; and so much more unprecedented hate.

The difference between what has happened after these shootings and what would have happened had a right-winger shot Democratic officials is, in a nutshell, the moral difference between the left and the right; and between Democrats and Republicans.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/840388925801734146

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

One lady came to work today

It's her wedding day

And she came to work

:911:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's kind of terrifying that Trump and the new virulent strain of retarded white nationalism are only the start of white people's thrashing tantrum into the arms of sloooooooow demographic death. At this rate they're going to attempt some Handmaiden's Tale poo poo before they even start eating any real electoral losses.

Strap yourself in

Hope you like the sound of predator drones flying above every population center

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

cuck

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

This is such a confusing, lovely article there's no way it's not a submarine piece

There's a labor shortage! Also most of the lovely jobs have been eliminated by robots. Factories are safer than they used to be! Workplace fatalities were up this year. Industry leaders would pay above market rate for "talent!" Millennials are avoiding factory jobs because they don't pay enough to cover college debt

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!

Reality Winner posted:

really? you havent talked to trump about russia? gently caress you spicer

I legit think spicey isn't allowed to talk to trunp about anything

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ill get back to you on that

*is fired*

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/877229017430188032

nothing mattress

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Shugojin posted:

It's her wedding day

And she came to work

She should learn some coding

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Portishead or Massive Attack? :thunk:

:wrong: Moloko

Red Snapper :colbert:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Shugojin posted:

It's her wedding day

And she came to work

boy she really doesnt wanna get married huh

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ex post facho posted:

boy she really doesnt wanna get married huh

She said he soon to be husband went to work too so I guess it's mutual at least?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

DogonCrook posted:

Looks like a group repeatedly told law makers that a tower fire was going to be a tragedy and was told the problem could wait and it wasnt a big deal. They were aware of the problem and made a calculated decision to do nothing.

"As a consequence the group wishes to point out to you that should a major fire tragedy, with loss of life, occur between now and 2017, in for example, a residential care facility or a purpose-built block of flats, where the matters which had been raised here, were found to be contributory to the outcome, then the group would be bound to bring this to others' attention."

I swear to God there's gonna be a comma placement fire

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tricky

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shugojin posted:

She said he soon to be husband went to work too so I guess it's mutual at least?

Real americans :patriot:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mike from Breaking Bad got into witness protection

and he is not doing well with it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shugojin posted:

this sounds like might it not be their first marriage(s)?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqxOzKNFks

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Shugojin posted:

where do you work

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
You can only really be married once to your soul mate. You get one shot and if you screw it up the Bible tells you what happens next.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Shugojin posted:

It's her wedding day

And she came to work

what kind of hell hole do you work in?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol this doesn't matter one single bit.

McConnell knows that even if Trump meant any of this (doubtful) he's too stupid, ignorant and lazy to know how to get any movement on it at all. He's going to sign whatever they put in front of him and he's absolutely not actually pressuring any senators on the text of a bill. He's just trying to look like the good guy with completely nothingburger platitudes.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i hoppe my boss gives me the afternoon off when trumpo flies off in his helicopter for the last time

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

married to her job. that's dedication.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

rick wilson would have been a hard-right 15 years ago when conservatives had full on boners for neocon philosophy

then his fellow party members want to kill off their own military and he could no longer have any of it :911:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Agrajag posted:

what kind of hell hole do you work in?

It's a small company but the CEO said "what is wrong with you, why are you here" in the nicest way possible so it's just her

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876980808556437504
https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876982846845571072
https://twitter.com/RiverFlint/status/877224480027942913

Luntz: "Give me a word or phase to describe Donald Trump..."
CHUDS: EFFECTIVE! HONEST! TOUGH SOB! TRUE! STRONG! PRODUCTIVE! AUTHENTIC!

And they LOVE the tweeting.

Trump is going to win in 2020.

E: The TRUMP! CLICK! Set REALLY hate Paul Ryan.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Shugojin posted:

It's her wedding day

And she came to work

who the hell gets married on a weekday

unless they're just doing a courthouse wedding maybe?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

are these AI robots? Seems to fast for someone to be controlling.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol that's luntz who cares

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Shugojin posted:

It's a small company but the CEO said "what is wrong with you, why are you here" in the nicest way possible so it's just her

nah pretty sure your company is poo poo and has somehow compelled her to think that taking the day off for her wedding is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

triple sulk posted:

here's the best one

You can literally see Telegraph and 8 Mile in that image. Also, Hamtramck and Mexican Town.

• Locked thread