Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/mindthet/status/876871116245151745

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876980808556437504
https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876982846845571072
https://twitter.com/RiverFlint/status/877224480027942913

Luntz: "Give me a word or phase to describe Donald Trump..."
CHUDS: EFFECTIVE! HONEST! TOUGH SOB! TRUE! STRONG! PRODUCTIVE! AUTHENTIC!

And they LOVE the tweeting.

Trump is going to win in 2020.

E: The TRUMP! CLICK! Set REALLY hate Paul Ryan.

baby boomers literally never grew past their highschool days. (mentally)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's really cool that all these people are allowed to pretend that Gabby Giffords never happened

e: lol they directly equivocate "literally murdered half a dozen people including a child in an attempt to kill a liberal congresswoman" with "putting some crosshairs on a map"

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 19:34 on Jun 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's really cool that all these people are allowed to pretend that Gabby Giffords never happened

in the article he actually brings up giffords but then immediately goes "is this the best the left can do?"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius posted:

lol that's luntz who cares

lol these people made Trump president and still love him.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

yea see this is why i find it really hard to care about the opiod crisis since its directly killing off these people

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

skipping a shitload of posts, like 450. is anything actually going on or is it mostly junk chat

day crew hanging their angst out like laundry over having to wait another ten hours before they can find out ossof lost by a vote and a half

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Montasque posted:

This was set in stone back in 2015

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

live action BoJack is looking underwhelming

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

You can only really be married once to your soul mate. You get one shot and if you screw it up the Bible tells you what happens next.

"Hell yeah!!" I continue to scream as I commit sodomy and transform into a pillar of salt.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Spicer and all the press secretary people don't have two way conversations with Trump about anything, by design. They get marching orders and talking points and get graded on how good they look and sound as they fire those off and dance around everything else. Of course he hasn't talked to Trump about Russia. He's not sitting down and having one on ones with some dickhead like Spicer asking his advice or letting him in on his thinking. And Spicer sure as poo poo isn't trying to bring that up and getting a face full of Trumps verbal diarrhea followed by Trump dragging him in the press and then probably getting fired.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

lmao that trump is half the reason this poo poo's being rushed out because he'll throw a tantrum if they don't

but while they're bending over backward to please him he'll poo poo on them for easy political points

Sabotaging and making GBS threads on his own party because it's convenient for him, he's more like Obama than we give him credit

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the bitcoin of weed posted:

:discourse:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That horse and that outfit cost more money than most poor people will make their whole lives

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
frank luntz more like Fart Tons

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bert Roberge posted:

"Hell yeah!!" I continue to scream as I commit sodomy and transform into a pillar of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/9zQIIls.gifv

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Agrajag posted:

nah pretty sure your company is poo poo and has somehow compelled her to think that taking the day off for her wedding is bad

I mean it is poo poo but I don't think anyone else would work on their wedding day

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ex post facho posted:

yea see this is why i find it really hard to care about the opiod crisis since its directly killing off these people

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
where can i get a crotchless 3 piece suit

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I'm a pillar of red pepper flakes

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Prom night for Mike Pence

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ex post facho posted:

lmao when the opioid crisis starts improving when jeff sessions finally gets booted either by mueller or by violence

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Also she was head of hr for a long time so if there is a lovely hr related policy she prob made it!!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

ex post facho posted:

not to mention a recession and austerity

unemployment below 5% for an extended period of time means recession

the tech bubble is enormous right now because interest rates are so low there's no investments outside of disrupting poo poo-wiping through cloud based social apps

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i have never heard a father john misty song and my life is better because of it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/877227208690905088

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the tech bubble is enormous right now because interest rates are so low there's no investments outside of disrupting poo poo-wiping through cloud based social apps

Don't you mean above 5%

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

same

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:prepop:

wow it's like everything they said hillary would do trump did!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876980808556437504
https://twitter.com/DSORennie/status/876982846845571072
https://twitter.com/RiverFlint/status/877224480027942913

Luntz: "Give me a word or phase to describe Donald Trump..."
CHUDS: EFFECTIVE! HONEST! TOUGH SOB! TRUE! STRONG! PRODUCTIVE! AUTHENTIC!

And they LOVE the tweeting.

E: The TRUMP! CLICK! Set REALLY hate Paul Ryan.

This would be good if his final question was "does this canister smell like Zyklon-B to you?"

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

That horse and that outfit cost more money than most poor people will make their whole lives

there are people who will spend a quarter million dollars or more on a single dumb horse just so they can make it walk funny in competitions and get a fancy ribbon. the revolution should begin at a dressage competition imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

there shouldn't be an investor class imo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

in the article he actually brings up giffords but then immediately goes "is this the best the left can do?"

yeah I thought from your quote they were just reducing the entire incident to "crosshairs on a map" but no they include the full NYT quote with the death count and then reduce it to crosshairs on a map. I hope whoever wrote this gets shot in the rear end next

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

None of those places are even top 5 metropolitan statistical areas

Also, lmao at the mention of D.C. :allears:

You ever heard of what happened to Georgetown? How it used to be where all the black families lived then they got kicked out by white people?

And none of those places are good for minorities to raise their families either

So no, cities aren't good for minorities

Do you think all minorities that live in cities live in late 80's ghettos or something

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

eat the rich horses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

magiccarpet posted:

i have never heard a father john misty song and my life is better because of it

i hear he's a real piece of poo poo irl too

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

God I love the recent crop of nasally college republican manlets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

murked by dragon posted:

there are people who will spend a quarter million dollars or more on a single dumb horse just so they can make it walk funny in competitions and get a fancy ribbon. the revolution should begin at a dressage competition imo

why not at a maserati dealership

• Locked thread