Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVaSDBKL5RI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"yeronner when we pinky swore not to kill the pregnant lady, we actually had our fingers crossed behind our backs."

*jury composed entirely of fat white suburbanites with personalities of skittish horses nods stupidly*

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

cops also aren't legally required to protect or save members of the public if it would put the cops own life at danger

cops are for ticketing people in lovely broke down cars and shooting minorities

cops, warcraftishly: JOB'S DONE

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/RiversCuomo/status/877282766840266752

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

still not as bad as the post-Pinkerton albums

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

"yeronner when we pinky swore not to kill the pregnant lady, we actually had our fingers crossed behind our backs."

*jury composed entirely of fat white suburbanites with personalities of skittish horses nods stupidly*

judge: okay this time you SWEAR the jury has a higher iq than ham right

okay listen

judge: steve

look i MAY have gone straight to inbred lane again, but they were super enthusiastic!

judge: steve you promised

they said they'll think real hard and "give that n-word what-for"

judge: steve for gently caress's sake

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
fun fact: if you abolish private property there will be no such thing as property crimes so you'd need way fewer police to enforce way fewer laws whoah #whoah ##whoah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

fun fact: if you abolish private property there will be no such thing as property crimes so you'd need way fewer police to enforce way fewer laws whoah #whoah ##whoah

#LifeHack

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

theres gotta be an entire tumblr of ads from the 90s got milk campaign where milk is photoshopped 2 say cum instead

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
rivers cummo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Ghana got mechs.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

psure kicking smart/competent people out of juries is also a legally protected thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AbiWilks/status/877287644954275842

quote:

Experts write: “The long-term decline in mortality in England and Wales has reversed, with approximately 30,000 extra deaths compared to what would be expected if the average age-specific death rates in 2006 to 2014.”

The analysis, by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, University of Oxford and Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council, rules out data errors, cold weather and flu as main causes for the spike.

It concludes that “the evidence points to a major failure of the health system, possibly exacerbated by failings in social care”.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"possibly"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
property is such a joke it's

look at me

i have thing

i'm important, i have thing, my identity is I'm the person who has thing, i'm real, i exist, but

the only thing you really have is your mortality AKA death is certain

everything else you're just holding on to for a lil bit

fighting over property is like the lowest loving form of experience humanity could be having in this dimension and we're wasting our god drat time as possessioncucks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hey guys - check this out - who am i

owwwwww, i got shooooot in the hippppp ow ow ow...... i'm sad and crying now... i got shot in the hiippppp and i'm a baaaabyyyyyyyy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Origami Dali posted:

rivers cummo

there is an mma fighter named luke cummo who drinks his piss

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al! posted:

theres gotta be an entire tumblr of ads from the 90s got milk campaign where milk is photoshopped 2 say cum instead

i don't think you have to photoshop those ads like there were real ones like that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

look at me

i have thing

i'm important, i have thing, my identity is I'm the person who has thing, i'm real, i exist, but

fighting over property is like the lowest loving form of experience humanity could be having in this dimension and we're wasting our god drat time as possessioncucks

so u wouldn't mind if i took all ur poo poo then

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

hey guys - check this out - who am i

owwwwww, i got shooooot in the hippppp ow ow ow...... i'm sad and crying now... i got shot in the hiippppp and i'm a baaaabyyyyyyyy

i have a guess but can i try narrowing it down with a quick q??

did your rear end hole and dick get exploded by fragments of bullet and hip bone shrapnel?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/876819950903668738

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

Nice

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

so u wouldn't mind if i took all ur poo poo then

i don't have anything but an old laptop and my clothes but if you want any of this poo poo go for it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

i have a guess but can i try narrowing it down with a quick q??

did your rear end hole and dick get exploded by fragments of bullet and hip bone shrapnel?

my rear end in a top hat and diiiiick got exploded and i gotta shiiittttt into a buuuucket now. i'm soooo sad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
grayson seems like a real winner

https://twitter.com/GraysonMurray/status/877283355687038978

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

my rear end in a top hat and diiiiick got exploded and i gotta shiiittttt into a buuuucket now. i'm soooo sad

you seem butthurt, literally

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bert Roberge posted:

But blue collar jobs are SO NOBLE! These people should take pride in dying of black lung!

Hey college is not worth it learn a trade!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

senator john mccain!!??

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Twisty cat"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

i don't have anything but an old laptop and my clothes but if you want any of this poo poo go for it

say goodbye to your pants, property cuck

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

i never understand poo poo like this

if it were true, then cops are still killing people and getting away with it and these loving smoothbrains think that this is okay???

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Liddle Marco's so thirsty he needs a drink of water, oh no!

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/877289554969059328

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
i know it's a flaw and it's something i need to work on but i have very prejudicial thoughts about people named Grayson

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

look at me

i have thing

egocucks :laugh:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

love some golf man hot takes

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

crazy cloud posted:

look at me

i have thing

they say ghosts are spooky but death is actually the least spooky thing around

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also abi is linking a bunch of other insane articles from across the pond

https://twitter.com/AbiWilks/status/877288122077388800

quote:

Sheffield Hallam University questioned 1,013 homeless people from 21 cities, and found that 213 of them had had payments stopped within the last year.

Of those claimants, 45 - or 21%- said they became homeless as a result of the sanctions, while 77% said they had gone hungry.

"Findings in these 21 cities demonstrate the potentially devastating effect of benefit sanctions, leading to more people on the streets and going hungry," said the report's author, Dr Kesia Reeve of Sheffield Hallam University.

quote:

Councils across the capital have reduced payouts for services helping women suffering abuse by an average of 38 per cent since 2010, it has emerged.

It comes as Metropolitan Police figures show rates of domestic violence are surging.

In 2014/2015, the Met recorded around 145,000 incidents of domestic abuse, a staggering increase of 72 per cent since 2007/2008.

Nationally, campaigners say two women a week are killed by abusive current and ex-partners.

quote:

The UK has some of the highest levels of hunger and deprivation among the world’s richest nations, according to a wide-ranging United Nations assessment of child health and wellbeing.

[...]

Nearly one in five UK children under the age of 15 suffers from food insecurity – meaning their family lacks secure access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food – putting it above the rich country average of 13%.

One in three UK children are in what Unicef calls “multi-dimensional poverty” – which measures deprivation in a number of areas linked to children’s rights including housing, clothing, nutrition and access to social and leisure activities.

Sarah Cook, the director of Unicef Innocenti, which carried out the assessment, said the report was a “wake-up call” to governments that even in high-income countries progress does not benefit all children.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/877278770650128385

lock him up

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Kull the Conqueror posted:

i know it's a flaw and it's something i need to work on but i have very prejudicial thoughts about people named Grayson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Kull the Conqueror posted:

yeah well i had prejudicial thoughts about yo' momma last night

and for that i sincerely apologize. she's a wonderful person

• Locked thread