Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I dunno, what's your state's stance on huge mobs of white supremacists wrecking and occupying government property

do you mean the government or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

I dunno, what's your state's stance on huge mobs of white supremacists wrecking and occupying government property

generally against. even the local rurals around malheur were pretty loving pissed about the rear end in a top hat loving up their poo poo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

take the sweet potato, put it in a 400 degree oven for an hour or so, take it out when it's done, scrape the insides out and douse them with salt+pepper+butter and eat that and then tell me sweet potatoes are bad

i would rather do this with a regular potato

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

triple sulk posted:

oh poo poo he died?

nope, I'm an idiot.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

NecroMonster posted:

if the closest youve ever gotten to a real sweet potato is that casserole poo poo with the marshmallows on it i feel bad for you son

that dish is supposed to use yams anyway. i can see why sweet potatoes wouldn't be good for that.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

*checks skin color*

ehhhh, neutral

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

found some frozen spinach in my freezer for some reason so i put it w some rice in the rice cooker and uuuuh tomato rice has a new friend, this owns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nuclearmonkee posted:

generally against. even the local rurals around malheur were pretty loving pissed about the rear end in a top hat loving up their poo poo

not mad enough to convict them of anything apparently

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Zyla posted:

oregon is kinda like another usa right

Portland and Eugene yes but the rest of the state is basically Montana

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

do you mean the government or

he didnt say native american land silly

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what kind of shitmouthed bad opinion haver doesnt eat potato skins

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

In fact there was one guy in the jury who refused to acquit and the judge kicked him off and had him replaced by an alternate who would lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bump_fn posted:

lol if u arent actively making plans to leave the usa

Panama will let you into their empire for only $5k

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i bet there are a bunch of goons that wont

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when i make mashed potatoes, hell, i leave them skins in

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

found some frozen spinach in my freezer for some reason so i put it w some rice in the rice cooker and uuuuh tomato rice has a new friend, this owns

dogg i have fallen in love w/my dutch oven

just throwing a bunch of random stuff in a pot and pouring some appropriate broth over it and cooking it for four hours

:yum:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

not mad enough to convict them of anything apparently

that was the attorney loving up the first trial by overreaching liek a moron. we convicted a bunch of them last march

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/10/519690383/2-convicted-of-conspiracy-in-trial-of-second-group-of-oregon-occupiers

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

that dish is supposed to use yams anyway. i can see why sweet potatoes wouldn't be good for that.

It's also the greatest dish ever invented but people make it wrong all the time. Yams, brown sugar, oatmeal, cranberries, marshmallow, butter, cinnamon. There is nothing bad in that list.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Oregon seems disproportionately pleased with itself

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

The other thing with a policemans/woman's job is that you're exposed to some of the worse of human nature on a daily basis. You're going to see some really bad poo poo the people are willing to do to each other. That's got to wear on you if you start out as a normal decent person.

Actually the most dangerous job is getting in the way of this guy.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

i just fell out of a tree like some old idiot stone, imagine living in some third world country where something like that could bankrupt you for the rest of your idiot moron existence

i am in n carolina so its p easy for me

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

i refuse to carry naloxone because i want boomers to die in the streets

💀DEATH CREW💀

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

potato skins are good for you like apple skins and maybe perhaps even grape skins

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/877300146656215040

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

please cut the crusts off of my white bread poo poo food sandwiches and scoop the seeds out of my tomatoes they look icky and i don't eat rice cause it looks like maggots and mushrooms are gross i think for some reason probably because i'm stupid as hell

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

do you quarter the potatoes when boiling. or something more.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

dogg i have fallen in love w/my dutch oven

just throwing a bunch of random stuff in a pot and pouring some appropriate broth over it and cooking it for four hours

:yum:

i was trying to decide between that and a cleveland steamer, thoughts????

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

no its terrible here dont come

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fidel Castronaut posted:

oregon is cool if ur white i bet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dumbass idiot: Yum, I sure do love this here sweet potater, it's so good in my tummy.

Me, after years of meditation upon the mountaintop: Butternut squash.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Cross posting from DnD Mideast thread. Assad, Iran, and Russia have decided to go all in:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-offensive-idUSKBN19B2V3?il=0

quote:

Western-backed Syrian rebels holding a strategic swathe of the desert southeast stretching to the Iraqi border said they came under major attack on Tuesday from government forces and allied Iranian-backed militias backed by Russian air power.

They said hundreds of troops with dozens of armored vehicles including tanks had surged into the Bir Qassab area some 75 km (45 miles) southeast of Damascus towards the Badia region that skirts the borders with Jordan and Iraq.

This just came out. Massive combined push against US proxy forces.

I don't think we can do anything that doesn't escalate into full war against Assad and his backers.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

sweet potato fries are

*licks finger, sticks it in the air*

bad

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i knew a guy that refused to eat any vegetables at all. he only ate meat and some grains. it was hilarious.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

bump_fn posted:

oregon is cool if ur white i bet

some of my wokest fb friends are oregonians who don't know any black people

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

That DICK! posted:

do you quarter the potatoes when boiling. or something more.

depends on how lazy i am vs how fast i want the potatoes to cook

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PROXY FIGHT! HEY EVERYONE! PROXY FIIIIIGHT!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dumbass idiot: Yum, I sure do love this here sweet potater, it's so good in my tummy.

Me, after years of meditation upon the mountaintop: Butternut squash.

owl hoots from a nearby tree in tones that sound like "spaghetti squash"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

bump_fn posted:

i drove past this earlier today im p sure i go a picture of the sign

u should borrow it and fedex it to lowtax as a cspam peace offering for the feds being on his rear end again

• Locked thread