Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

has it turned into a rehash? don't think I've seen that many people talking about what's his name running against RANDY BRYCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
by gawd is that...is that randy bryce's music?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agean90 posted:

has it turned into a rehash? don't think I've seen that many people talking about what's his name running against RANDY BRYCE

apparently the Brycebros are being mean on twitter

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

anything on the ground or are the nerds just getting cyber bullied more?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agean90 posted:

anything on the ground or are the nerds just getting cyber bullied more?

Bryce's opponent is a former intelligence analyst and political operative whose bio says Hillary is his "life long hero" and is extremely mad about Russia, so you can see how this is going.

Meanwhile they both endorsed Bernie in the primary and I have no idea what positions either one has and Neera likes Bryce while Mark Ruffalo endorsed Yankovich before Bryce got in, so the whole thing is the mess you'd expect at this point.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this doesn't seem like a re-hash of 2016 at all

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

Bryce's opponent is a former intelligence analyst and political operative whose bio says Hillary is his "life long hero" and is extremely mad about Russia, so you can see how this is going.

Meanwhile they both endorsed Bernie in the primary and I have no idea what positions either one has and Neera likes Bryce while Mark Ruffalo endorsed Yankovich before Bryce got in, so the whole thing is the mess you'd expect at this point.

it takes a cum village

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

this doesn't seem like a re-hash of 2016 at all

remix

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

do you have a link for this?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

lmao I forgot that mark ruffalo was pretty politically active

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

Weird Al is finally running!!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

it's a real article from bullshit right wing hack outlets reposted on /r/the_donald and such, lmao

just google the title

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

I mean, they both want to bomb the poo poo out of Palestine, so there's that going for the comparison.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

drat centrist dems and their unwillingness to fight corporate money

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/877015814330867714

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
let's talk about some game theory -- specifically a strategy i'm calling the "waffle house voters"

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when a waffle house cook can't afford their own sketch pad and have to take to drawing their anime characters on the backs of the order pads of the wait staff, then their wages are too low

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/falafeldad/status/877256556601106432

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

let's talk about some game theory -- specifically a strategy i'm calling the "waffle house voters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-ohUMOTm4

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somewhere kurt eichenwald pops a boner that he desperately tries to explain away

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

It's a bullshit article that sources this bullshit article:
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/hillary-clinton-politicizes-wonder-woman-saying-she-relates-to-strong-woman-saving-world-from-disaster/

"A source at Warner Brothers, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Heat Street: “It’s great that Hillary Clinton will see the movie but her remarks aren’t particularly helpful and our publicity team certainly won’t be spreading them about.

“Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement—it will make $250 million by the end of this week. We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Joementum posted:

If we're going to do this then at least lets use Stachebros.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

he's such a spoiled little poo poo lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ahh Heat Street, the site started by Louise Mensch with money from Murdoch that she got kicked out of for being too crazy

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

somewhere kurt eichenwald pops a boner that he desperately tries to explain away

as soon as he realizes he was, in fact, watching regular anime, he slinks back into his office under a cloud of disappointment

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

he's such a spoiled little poo poo lol

and of course folks in the ossoff thread got defensive over this lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

Weird Al is finally running!!!!

I'd vote for him.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

I remember when orthodox dems were extremely insistent that the ACA was merely the first step in an incremental program leading to single payer. Still not sure what exact combination of idiot and liar they were.

And then you get new bad dems who, when asked to support medicare for all, state they will instead put 100% of their focus and energy into defending obamacare

keikaku doori

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tunicate posted:

I'd vote for him.

hell, who wouldnt?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Oh Snapple! posted:

and of course folks in the ossoff thread got defensive over this lol

there's an "ossoff" thread? wtf?

I mean vote for him if you have to, but that's pretty much the extent of support you should have for him.

he's like Hillary

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Jun 21, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

It's a bullshit article that sources this bullshit article:
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/hillary-clinton-politicizes-wonder-woman-saying-she-relates-to-strong-woman-saving-world-from-disaster/

"A source at Warner Brothers, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Heat Street: “It’s great that Hillary Clinton will see the movie but her remarks aren’t particularly helpful and our publicity team certainly won’t be spreading them about.

“Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement—it will make $250 million by the end of this week. We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can."

It's a wonder how that woman spent 1.4 billion dollars only to lose the election to Trump.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I mean for him if you have to, but that's pretty much the extent of support you should have for him.

every time I leave this thread I remember Yinlock is smugging it up and being terrible.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I mean for him if you have to, but that's pretty much the extent of support you should have for him.

it started as a "hey here's a special election to pay attention to" thread and then ossoff started getting really lovely the more he talked and now it's mostly folks getting trolled by an apparent GA-06 voter who refuses to vote for him because he's poo poo and won't throw even the smallest of bones in his direction.

e: actually i might be thinking of another special election thread in regards to why there's an ossoff thread but w/e

Oh Snapple! has issued a correction as of 00:29 on Jun 21, 2017

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

I mean vote for him if you have to, but that's pretty much the extent of support you should have for him.

he's like Hillary

ossoff thread
It's pretty sukzoney

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Concerned Citizen posted:

yes it would be awful if instead of spending money on a sign with the candidate's name on them, you instead endeavored to actually speak to that voter about your candidate

Time is money and yardsigns are cheap and quick.

Boom~ :smugdon:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

waffle house legit rules

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

*in extremely fulchrum posting* the gently caress is a waffle house??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Oh Snapple! posted:

e: actually i might be thinking of another special election thread in regards to why there's an ossoff thread but w/e

i just wanted to talk about imagine dragons but all u conrads keep bringing in tweets about falafel and dads

• Locked thread