Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGGGGETTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ed Balls said it before and I will repeat it.

Poz my nug hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

what the gently caress

i know. i've never seen one with that much mucilage before or since i could not get it off of my loving hands after it dried on

that squash tasted real loving good tho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

i'm just tired of waiting let's get on with ww3

you're just getting iraq 2: iraq harder instead

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

mormonpartyboat posted:

one time i ate some mushrooms that had been in the fridge a while and got a white slime all over them and i got sick even though i washed the slime off

:chloe:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

im gonna get stoned and play video games hope something crazy happens before i get back

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

i got one that was like super juicy and i still got hosed up after washing it

had to get into the nail polish remover to get that crap off of my hands

I made my heroine, made my squash, then washed my hands, and still got all hosed up. Where did I go wrong?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OhFunny posted:

Cross posting from DnD Mideast thread. Assad, Iran, and Russia have decided to go all in:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-offensive-idUSKBN19B2V3?il=0

This just came out. Massive combined push against US proxy forces.

I don't think we can do anything that doesn't escalate into full war against Assad and his backers.

welp, this won't well.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

jarofpiss posted:

im gonna get stoned and play video games hope something crazy happens before i get back

what vidja game?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

the lovely lady from georgia will beat the almost as lovely guy and people will cry about it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/877307817404891136

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Okay, time to drink a bottle of wine and play Minecraft all night. I won't be here for the succ zone meltdown when Ossof loses unfortunately. I mean I could be, I just won't

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i ordered mexican food for dinner

i love mexicans!!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

there isn't anything i won't try, but i do, shamefully, have a small list of foods i don't like

There's nothing wrong with having preferences, but if somebody says they'll never even try eel, or take part in the funeral practices of the Fore Tribe of Papua New Guinea, I think a lot less of that person

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
when will we know how much ossoff lost by, so president trump can go back to regular administration-ruining twitter?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i don't like baked beans and that's my list of food i don't like

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i got a butter mill for christmas one year and at first thought "what is this stupid bullshit I hate this idea" but now i use the drat thing every day and it owns

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i ordered mexican food for dinner

i love mexicans!!!

Oh, you're from Oregon?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

onions are trash.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

what vidja game?

idk maybe elite dangerous on my vive in my flight sim. i like to get high and fly around space and listen to vaporwave

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

lol if u arent actively making plans to leave the usa

my plan is to live in a blimp like bioshock infinite

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

That DICK! posted:

onions are trash.

no u are

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's nothing wrong with having preferences, but if somebody says they'll never even try eel, or take part in the funeral practices of the Fore Tribe of Papua New Guinea, I think a lot less of that person

prions have a real umami flavor to them and lol to those who haven't had a heaping spoonful of them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

big red cake

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

jarofpiss posted:

idk maybe elite dangerous on my vive in my flight sim. i like to get high and fly around space and listen to vaporwave

I played that in my oculus for a while but it's hard to know what the hell I'm doing! but it is cool as heck to look around your cockpit in a fight pew pewp ew

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

jarofpiss posted:

i'm just tired of waiting let's get on with ww3

Unironically

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i don't care for chocolate baked goods or chocolate icecream. it's not that i hate them, i just don't think they taste like much of anything

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Donkwich posted:

good luck im behind 7 proxy wars

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

PROXY FIGHT! HEY EVERYONE! PROXY FIIIIIGHT!

look I'm not engaging on this ok I like sweet potatoes let's just move on

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my plan is to live in a blimp like bioshock infinite

congrats on living in a shity sequel to a lovely ripoff homage to a good game

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I played that in my oculus for a while but it's hard to know what the hell I'm doing! but it is cool as heck to look around your cockpit in a fight pew pewp ew

it's a terrible game but very immersive if you like doing space chores and grinding

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

That DICK! posted:

onions are trash.

maybe like carmelized or something but yeah, I can live without onions and don't feel a losss

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

i don't like baked beans and that's my list of food i don't like

Baked Beans were introduced to the UK in like the 30s, and by like a decade later they'd become the biggest consumers of baked beans in the world, by like a factor of five.

that should be sufficient evidence that baked beans are weak food for weak people

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

i got a butter mill for christmas one year and at first thought "what is this stupid bullshit I hate this idea" but now i use the drat thing every day and it owns

holy poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*hammering furiously at keyboard to deploy material and financial support to my proxy of choice* im in

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Tom Gorman posted:

Hmm this looks pro for butter dispensing. Does it work with a rock hard stick?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i don't like onions and also i hate salt and well honestly i just don't like to eat anything that tastes good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

butter bells are good too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

i knew a guy that refused to eat any vegetables at all. he only ate meat and some grains. it was hilarious.

:rip: him and his rear end, :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

• Locked thread